Tales from the Fringe Anthology OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Is that pistol worth grabbing?

(I'd like to search him for any code cylinders/key cards)

The pistol is just a regular blaster pistol. He has a key card and a code cylinder with a higher clearance than the one you currently have. If you go straight to the evidence locker, it is easy enough to get in and grab your stuff.

Any checks required?

(I'm guessing I won't find anything else in there, other than my own gear? :D )

Just now, RuusMarev said:

Any checks required?

(I'm guessing I won't find anything else in there, other than my own gear? :D )

No checks, and nothing of use or note.

lol, ok.

Please roll initiative. You get one turn before the elevator opens.

Can I use the Captains' card/cylinder to emergency stop the lifts?

Yes, you can.

Ok, Vanya will stop the lifts, which one is opening first?

(when recativated?)_

Edited by RuusMarev

The one on the right is almost up, the one on the left is not coming. That would be the one she'd use if she were to take a lift while they were coming up.

is the one on the left already on this floor?

You've stopped it between floors.

(are the lifts in separate shafts, of share one double wide shaft?)

One shaft.

Ok, Emergency stop the lifts, open the left doors.. climb down the emergency ladder to lobby.

Okay, Average Coordination check with 1 Boost.

: 3eA+2eD+1eB 3 failures, 2 advantage
a-a.png a-a.png a--.png d-f-f.png d-f.png b--.png

crud..

Wow.

Okay, so you make it down, but you make it down the hard way. With the 2 Advantage I'll halve the damage (rounding up) after soak. 10 wounds and 10 strain (which I believe becomes 4/4 with 3 Soak).

so 1 wound and 1 strain past soak?

No, 4/4 past Soak.

Here's a better phrasing of what I was saying: "With three Soak, that becomes 4/4."

37 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

No, 4/4 past Soak.

Here's a better phrasing of what I was saying: "With three Soak, that becomes 4/4."

ouch, ok

Upon exiting the turbolift, you don't receive any resistance Please go ahead and post IC.

What do you want to do from here? If you just want to head back to the ship in as quiet an calm a manner as possible, please make an Easy Stealth check.

Stealth: : 2eA+1eP+1eD 1 success, 2 advantage
a-s-s.png a-a-a.png p-a.png d-f-th.png

Alright, you may narrate your way to the ship and off-world. I'm not going to require an Astrogation check because it wouldn't serve a purpose, so you may also narrate your trip to Dathomir (that's your first stop, right?).