Tales from the Fringe Anthology OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Well, the Threat makes it take longer, so the Triumph can't directly counteract that. Is there some other benefit you'd like? It technically is working, it's just working slowly. Think like Rogue One and trying to transmit the Death Star plans.

Just now, RuusMarev said:

Would I be able to get a signal out from the Salvage Ship?

Yes, but it will take another Computers check. Average this time, but with a Setback.

: 1eA+1eP+2eD+1eS 1 failure
a-s.png p-a.png d-th.png d-f.png s-f.png

Yep, that looks like par for the course :)

: 1eA+1eP+2eD+1eS 1 failure
a-s.png p-a.png d-th.png d-f.png s-f.png

Yep, that looks like par for the course :)

Please go ahead and post IC, then roll initiative. You can't relay the signal through your ship, but you can still upload the datapacket to their transmitter. There are now only 3 rounds left on the clock.

Well, I'll set up a message and have it automatically transmit when we get a connection..(would that work? That way itll transmit as I defend the terminal)

Well, I'll set up a message and have it automatically transmit when we get a connection..(would that work? That way itll transmit as I defend the terminal)

Yeah, that was the plan. I'm picturing it sort of like the scene in Rogue One when they are up on the signal tower.

PDF Troopers initiative: Initiative : 2eA 1 success, 1 advantage
a--.png a-s-a.png

Oh, Cool for Initiative.

Cool: : 2eA 1 success, 1 advantage
a-a.png a-s.png

Huh. You just barely get the initiative.

They are at Short range from you, so if you want to shoot at them the difficulty is Easy.

Bow attack: : 2eA+1eP+1eD 1 failure, 2 advantage
a-s.png a--.png p-a-a.png d-f-f.png

facepalm...

Any Maneuvers?

If not, then you can go ahead and post IC.

I think "take cover" would be advisable

Okay, please go ahead and post IC, then it's the MPs' turn.

MPs (group of three):

Incidental: Set to stun
Maneuver: Aim
Action: Fire at Vanya: Shooting at Vanya : 2eP+1eD 1 success, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-tr.png p-s-a.png d-f.png

Forgot the Setback: forgot a die : 1eS 0 successes
s--.png

They hit for 7 Stun Damage (before soak). With 1 Advantage, they pass on a Boost, and with the Triumph they'll upgrade the Ability of their next check.

(Does that go against wounds?)

No, it goes against Strain. It's calculated the same as regular damage (including Soak), but it deals Strain instead of Wounds.

I'm thinking about casting an illusion that th Mp's will see each other as the intruder...

5 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

I'm thinking about casting an illusion that th Mp's will see each other as the intruder...

It says "cannot see or sense" so that wouldn't work. You'd just make one of them think that another of them had disappeared.

Hmm, I guess I'll aim, and fire a bolt at one of them... (how much time left on the transmission, one more round?)

2 rounds, counting this one. Easy difficulty with a Boost for Aiming.

Vanya, Aim: : 2eA+1eP+1eB+2eD 1 success, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
a-a.png a-s-a.png p-tr.png b--.png d-f.png d-th.png

With that, you can skewer all three of them. 2 through damage and 1 with a crit.

Yes.

I always enjoy killing three in one shot! :D

(if there is time, Vanya is going to search the bodies while she waits on the transmission)

Otherwise, she'll take cover behind a desk and cover the door.