Faces of the Empire OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

He'll add a Boost with the one Advantage.

forgot a die : 1eB 0 successes, 1 advantage
b-a.png

I forgot the extra Boost from the expenditure of one Advantage, so here it is.

With the extra one advantage he'll add a boost to the next check (if I remember it).

I'm gonna wait to see if @Edgehawk has any last words or if @rogue_09 has anything he wants to say IC before we continue.

Nah. He actually hit something he was aiming at. Would have died of shock anyway.

11 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Nah. He actually hit something he was aiming at. Would have died of shock anyway.

it's actually what he died of... the shock of actually hitting his target

TK-808

Image result for stormtrooper employee of the month

I'll wait for our/my turn to come back around before posting anything IC.

Weellp. I'm derpy today. I forgot the Setback for cover and i forgot the Boost die so I rolled the Setback and: : 1eS 0 successes, 1 threat
s-th.png

Nicely cancelling out the granted Boost's result of a granted Boost. Back to even and I'm happy cuz now I can't derp anymore!

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

New stormtroopers' initiative roll (cool): Initiative : 1eA 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.png

New initiative:
1) TK-829: 1 Triumph, 3 Success
2) TR-920: 2 Success, 3 Advantage
3) Kyuzo: 2 Success, 1 Advantage
4) Mando: 2 Success, 1 Advantage
5) Stormtrooper group: 1 Advantage

TK-829's turn!

Maneuver: Runs back towards the new stormtrooper group (putting him at Short range of the rebels)
Action: Auto-fire firing at the rebels: : 2eP+1eA+2eD+1eS 1 success, 3 threat
p-s-s.png p-s.png a--.png d-f-f.png d-th-th.png s-th.png

He hits the Kyuzo. 2 of the 3 Threat grants the Kyuzo a free maneuver (he draws a grenade off his bandoleer) the other Threat causes TK-829 to suffer 1 strain (wound).

@rogue_09 you're up!

What range am I to the new group of troopers?

Short.

You are in the approximate middle of the starport, so everything is within Short range for you (or close enough to it that it shouldn't make a difference).

One maneuver to join the Squad?

Would Sergeant Gore have taken the strain for a second maneuver to Tactical Direct us again? Or is he too hurt?

He didn't/won't use Tactical Direction, the bit in the IC thread was him issuing orders (without a mechanical benefit).

One maneuver to join the squad. In a squad of 5, I won't roll a d4 to determine casualty until there are only 4 members, which means that you have at least one guaranteed meat shield.

Okay, we can't take strain for a second maneuver by RAW. What would everyone say to a Destiny Point flip to allow a second maneuver?

What I want to do is squad up and aim for the grenade, but I can't do both as-is.

Go for it. I gotta go though, so I won't be able to follow up with you for a while.

I'm popping in and out too. The perils of posting at work.

@RuusMarev @Edgehawk @penpenpen How about the rest of you? Cool with DP flip granting a second maneuver as a rule add-on? I think we have 4 to play with now, so I'll probably use one.

1 minute ago, rogue_09 said:

I'm popping in and out too. The perils of posting at work.

@RuusMarev @Edgehawk @penpenpen How about the rest of you? Cool with DP flip granting a second maneuver as a rule add-on? I think we have 4 to play with now, so I'll probably use one.

Doing this at work too, lol

I'm good with that.. You might be the only one alive at this point in this game, you do what you need to take out one of those rebels! :D :D

@rogue_09 I just realized though, the minion group can't go yet. They are at the bottom of the initiative order. However, you can go independently and fire at him yourself.

You still need to flip the DP for the second maneuver though.

If I link up with them, they don't become part of my initiative turn since we become one unit?

Hehe. Playing as minions is complicated.

You don't technically "join" the minion group until the first relevant initiative slot next round when everyone in the group has not acted yet in the round.

If you want to fire at the grenade, your pool will be GGGPP(medium range)SS(called shot).