Faces of the Empire OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

All right, here is the set up for your first mission:

You are stationed in the small town of Lost Hope on the back-water planet of Lok in the Karthakk sector. Lost Hope has the planet's only spaceports. One of which has been taken by the Empire for its own personal use.

It is a very small, compact town. You are stationed in what used to be the police station that provided security for the town and its outlying moisture farms.

The civilians are neither friendly nor out-right hostile to the Imperials.

The Imperials favorite hang-out in town is the Morose Moff cantina which largely caters to the Imperials stationed on the planet.

Rebel activity: one destroyed patrol.

This mission: Gaurd Duty 87-Gamma.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

@penpenpen does 420 have charms on the 'unlucky" E-11? :D

Had to look up Lok.. it sounds like a couple of places ive been.. already thinking about camel spiders..

I almost forgot, let's roll for destiny.

Here is the link to the dice rolling site: http://orokos.com/

what do i roll? there isnt any star wars dice, as far as i can tell...

NM.. I see the chart..

what dice do I roll?

Edited by RuusMarev

Number, e (for edge of the empire), die. i.e. 1eF = 1 force die. you can click the "help" button for more.

1eF : 2 Light Side [1eF=LS/LS]
f-ls-ls.png

Destiny! : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

I'm also new to this, but in theory, based on what I've seen (though @Edgehawk can help us with this) you can post the link and it should show the roll (rather copy-pasting the image).

I've experimented though, and been unable to discover how.

If you click on the bbcode, and copy the contents of the white box, the link will also be copied.

: 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

aahhhh.

Edited by RuusMarev

experiment : 3eA+1eP+2eD+1eB 1 success
a-a.png a--.png a-s-s.png p-s-s.png d-f-f.png d-f-th.png b--.png

Umm... this is what came up?

Ohh.

It had a lot of gobbledygook text that I thought was what was going to show up.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

Destiny! : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

@P-47 Thunderbolt , if i build TK236 using SWSheets, based on the Imerial Stormtrooper (minion) stats from the core... do i have 1 rank in Athletics, Disapline, Mele, Ranged heavy? so, 2 green, one yellow. correct?

No, you only get ranks when you are in a group. 1 for every minion past the first one so a group of 4 would have 3 skill ranks.

1 minute ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

No, you only get ranks when you are in a group. 1 for every minion past the first one so a group of 4 would have 3 skill ranks.

ahhh, ok

Yep!

should i just fill in the rest of the gear, oh benevolent GM, praised be his name....

(I have a feeling I should so i can take some rebels with me....)

I'm not sure what you mean?

You get everything in the stats for the stormtrooper (E-11 though, not T-21). Frags, Vibroknife, the whole 9 yards.

6 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

I'm not sure what you mean?

You get everything in the stats for the stormtrooper (E-11 though, not T-21). Frags, Vibroknife, the whole 9 yards.

Joke, do I put the time to input the stats, only to die two minutes into a firefight.. :D

16 hours ago, RuusMarev said:

@penpenpen does 420 have charms on the 'unlucky" E-11? :D

No, that'd be against regulations, and I'm not suicidal. Charge through a defended chokepoint into enemy fire? That could get you killed. Flaunt regulatiosn? That will get you killed.

Destiny point roll : 1eF 1 Light Side
f-ls.png

It might be me, but the possibility could exist for us to be DeathTrooper minions. So now all I can think of is:

DT-236 walked over to DT-420,

"Fgjtjhsfjf?"

420: " Grdshdb, dgdkgoeb shyer dhdu..."

DT236 nodded, " Kdhfjd. Fhfuevf dh ch ur zhcif chfkg MN. "

1 hour ago, RuusMarev said:

It might be me, but the possibility could exist for us to be DeathTrooper minions. So now all I can think of is:

DT-236 walked over to DT-420,

"Fgjtjhsfjf?"

420: " Grdshdb, dgdkgoeb shyer dhdu..."

DT236 nodded, " Kdhfjd. Fhfuevf dh ch ur zhcif chfkg MN. "

Dude! Language!