Faces of the Empire OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

TK-829's turn:

Action: firing at the Kyuzo: Point Blank : 2eP+1eA+2eD+2eS 1 failure, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-tr.png p-a-a.png a-a-a.png d-f.png d-th-th.png s-f.png s-th.png

forgot a die : 1eS 0 successes, 1 threat
s-th.png

With the Triumph he will upgrade the difficulty of the Kyuzo's next check.

Can he maneuver to Tactically Direct us?

Okay. What do you want to do with the free maneuver?

Probably stack aim maneuvers on the Kyuzo. Is no one taking Setbacks from the concealment of the smoke?

Everyone is taking Setback from the smoke, but it doesn't apply on Melee and the Mando has a HUD which removes 1 Setback. Remember, you get a bonus Boost. You are up next so I assume you are going to take careful aim and fire at the Kyuzo? You are at Engaged range so increase the difficulty by 2 and upgrade one because he is engaged with TK-829 plus 3 Setback: 2 for smoke and 1 for defense.

Sweet. We'll use the free maneuver to shift back to short range instead of double aiming. Standard maneuver to aim.

That should make it 3eP+1eB+1eC+3eS , correct?

Yes.

I'm gonna flip a DP to upgrade that roll. If you have rolled it yet.

Kyuzin' for a Bruisin' : 3eP+1eB+1eC+3eS 5 successes, 3 threat, 1 Triumph
p-tr.png p-s-s.png p-s-a.png b-s.png c-th-th.png s--.png s-th.png s-th.png

Ah, sorry. Want me to add a Purple in there?

Edited by rogue_09

Nah, that's fine.

You trigger a crit for WTing the Kyuzo, do you want to add +10 to that roll with the Triumph?

With the 2 Threat I'm going to give the Mando a free maneuver (True Aim). I'll discard the remaining threat because it isn't relevant.

Can the Triumph give us a maneuver to take some cover?

Yes.

Crit roll: Critical Injury : 1d100 93 At the Brink: the character suffers one strain each time he performs an action.

Nice. I'll write up an IC post.

Do we have backup at this garrison? Is it an incidental to get on comms and sound the alarm?

I assume the Sergeant doesn't have any stimpacks on him, right?

No stimpacks, and the Sergeant ordered the other squad to retreat with the ITTs and supplies, so all there is is 1 Squad in the converted police station, and they can't leave their posts.

Didn't think so. TR-920 will still call for any help, whether it's futile or not. Posting IC now...

You wanna make a Perception check to see the target? (PPSS)

Are we still in structured time? Or are you allowing it out of turn?

I changed my mind, just wait until your next turn and it will count as a maneuver.

I changed my mind again, please make an Average (not opposed, that's just the difficulty I'm applying) Perception check with 2 Setback.

Visual Scanning : 2eA+2eD+2eS 2 successes, 3 threat
a-s-s.png a-a-a.png d-th.png d-th-th.png s-th.png s-th.png

You see the Mandalorian stimpacking the Kyuzo.

Now it's the Kyuzo's turn!
Free Maneuver (Threat): move to engage the squad
Maneuver: Aim
Action: Swing his axe: Chopping at the Stormtrooper group : 1eP+2eA+1eC+1eD 1 failure, 1 advantage
p-s-a.png a-s.png a-a.png c-f-th.png d-f-f.png

forgot a die : 1eB 0 successes, 1 advantage
b-a.png

He misses, but hits the weapon of: Who's weapon gets hit? (TR-920=4) : 1d4 2 one of the other 2 stormtroopers damaging it 2 steps, from undamaged to moderate increasing the difficulty of all attacks made by the group by one.

Okay, I messed up that roll a bit. The first time I rolled it I forgot the Boost (because the free maneuver changed my plan), but the second time I rerolled the whole thing instead of just adding the Boost, so I then went back and added the Boost. Sorry about that.

Now it is TK-829's turn:

Maneuver: Tactical Direction: Ordering you to retreat away from the bay, through the entrance into the office. (You can decline the order, but you can't use the maneuver for something else).
Action: Shooting at the Mando: Shooting at the Mandalorian : 2eP+1eA+3eD+2eS 1 success, 5 threat
p-s.png p-s-s.png a-s.png d-f-f.png d-th-th.png d-f-th.png s-th.png s-th.png

2 Threat: Minion group suffers 1 Setback on their next check
2 Threat: Kyuzo runs back into the smoke: Stealth : 4eA+2eB+2eD 4 successes, 2 advantage
a-a.png a-s.png a-s.png a-s.png b--.png b-s-a.png d--.png d--.png
(2 Advantage upgrade the difficulty to find him by 1)
1 Threat: TK-829 suffers one strain (wound).