Star Wars: Dark Times - Bounty Hunting Doesn't Pay OOC

By Sincereagape, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

It will be a hard computes check to secure a private line with Taquib.

Hard check with one boost due to the zepto raptors computer system.

@LaGouache - will send pm with details on the bounty and what Wes knows.

I have 4 int and 2 computers. Can make the roll or assist in a skilled assisting check.

7 minutes ago, LaGouache said:

I have 4 int and 2 computers. Can make the roll or assist in a skilled assisting check.

Pretty sure this roll is all yours with that pool. Fitz isn't really all that Computers-savvy, but he is talented at bypassing security measures; might be enough for an assist, if that skillset translates?

Edited by Edgehawk
1 hour ago, LaGouache said:

Was hoping Wes would make the roll. 😀

Edited by Sincereagape

Fitz can assist giving roll two blue boost.

38 minutes ago, LaGouache said:

Secure a line with Taquib : 2eP+2eA+3eD+2eB 3 successes, 1 Triumph
p--.png p-tr.png a-s.png a-s.png d-th.png d-f-th.png d--.png b-a.png b-s-a.png

Nice. Very nice. Not only is the line secure, but you are able to pick up another line/connection attempting to monitor Taquib. You may make another hard check

to try and trace the location of who is attempting to spy on Taquib.

Hard check with one boost for the computer in the ship and another boost if someone wants to assist to trace.

Trace the computer spy : 2eP+2eA+3eD+2eB 2 successes, 2 advantage
p-a-a.png p--.png a-s-s.png a-s.png d-f.png d-f.png d-th-th.png b-a.png b-s-a.png

I supposed Fitz continued to help, if not remove the last boost.

Nice rolls lagoche. Internet is out at the house right now. Will try and post ASAP. Thanks

As the Zepto comes in, Navi would like to identify the ship(s) occupying Pylon 2, and look around for any suspicious types - aside from her own group. :)

(A spy eavesdropping on the communication line indicates that the group is going into a potentially dangerous situation, so she'd like to identify any other possible participants.)

5 hours ago, Bellona said:

As the Zepto comes in, Navi would like to identify the ship(s) occupying Pylon 2, and look around for any suspicious types - aside from her own group. :)

(A spy eavesdropping on the communication line indicates that the group is going into a potentially dangerous situation, so she'd like to identify any other possible participants.)

Hard perception or vigilance. You guys also have a load of destiny points to use.

1 hour ago, Sincereagape said:

Hard perception or vigilance. You guys also have a load of destiny points to use.

Results in my post's spoiler in the IC thread. :)

finally have internet at home back full time. posted in IC with some updates.

@LaGouache = Sent you a PM regarding Vasar Sother. Thanks.

Guys,

Going to need some action. I’m giving you guys to get a jump on those spying on Taquib due to the good rolls by Wes proga and Fitz.

If you guys don’t reply by Friday, you guys might find yourself in a difficult situation next encounter.

Thanks

What's the plan then, folks? Do we all leave the Zepto and walk over to the spy at point 3, or do we split the party and also send someone(s) to Taquib's place at point 11?

Going to 11 necessitates going past 3. Unless there are open balconies and the possibility of jumping the gap by one method or another.

I'll handle this :D

I can try to find a back entrance (and possibly fail miserably again !) to point 3.

Or we could walk through the door blaster in hand :D

anyway we should take a look at the surrondings before deciding.

How are we at stealth?

I am bad :)

Navi's Stealth is 4 green and nothing else. Innate ability but no real training (yet?).

Shall we agree to a marching order?

I suspect that Navi is relatively squishy in comparison to some of the others, so I suggest that she be in the middle somewhere.

You guys make me so proud.

@Bellona or @MrTInce stealth check vs one red and two purples to explore surrounding area. With two blue boost due to Fitz and Wes proga’s rolls.

Depending on successes I’ll give you additional details

If you guys decide to go in with blasters it will be a cool or initiative check (whatever is better for your character). With one boost.

Edited by Sincereagape

Much to my surprise, it worked! :D

Stealth from Zepto to point 3 : 4eA+2eB+1eC+2eD 3 successes
a-s.png a-s.png a-a.png a-a.png b-s-a.png b-s.png c-th-th.png d--.png d-f-th.png

Do you want these kind of rolls in the OOC thread or the IC thread?

Edited by Bellona

http://orokos.com/roll/755931

3 success, 2 advantages. Would like to spend advantages on finding a vent access.