Star Wars: Dark Times - Bounty Hunting Doesn't Pay OOC

By Sincereagape, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

I don't mind triggering duty- that's what it's for- but did you mean for the roll to be 2d10? @Sincereagape

59 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

I don't mind triggering duty- that's what it's for- but did you mean for the roll to be 2d10? @Sincereagape

My fault. I rolled 94 for percentile. Obligation was NOT triggered. Thanks for the correction.

Hacking the door lock : 2eP+2eA+3eD 3 successes, 3 threat
p-s-s.png p--.png a-s-a.png a-s.png d-th.png d-th-th.png d-f-th.png

I'm gonna pay this one !

1 hour ago, LaGouache said:

Hacking the door lock : 2eP+2eA+3eD 3 successes, 3 threat
p-s-s.png p--.png a-s-a.png a-s.png d-th.png d-th-th.png d-f-th.png

I'm gonna pay this one !

Threat and Despairs are GM tools. Sometimes I like to give the PCs an option out a 2-3. So.......Wes Proga, here are your choices.

1. An alarm (Like a fire alarm goes off alerting Teemo the Hutt's local militia of Gammoreons with vibro axes are alerted)...

2. A silent alarm trips and the Devorian Bartender pulls out blaster carbine. Wes proga would not know the silent alarm was tripped

By the way: The door opens without a hitch otherwise.

Edit: actually. I’m going to choose. Option 2 will occur. Hope to get an ic post up tonight heeeeeeeeee 😀 ☹️

Edited by Sincereagape
Added blaster carbine and Wes not knowing alarm tripped.
14 hours ago, LaGouache said:

Talking is good but I'll try to get your back anyway.

By the way, can we communicate between each others secretely when not in the same room ? (Has someone an ear comlink/helmet comlink, and do Wes knows that ?)

Can I hack the door lock ?

Whomever purchased a commlink of any type are able to communicate back and forth with each other. Hand held will be more obvious to the outside eye.

@Edgehawk deception check vs sullastans is average plus one setback (Black). You are going against their disciple plus black because they don’t know you.

4 minutes ago, Sincereagape said:

@Edgehawk deception check vs sullastans is average plus one setback (Black). You are going against their disciple plus black because they don’t know you.

Avg Deception w/setback : 3eA+1eP+2eD+1eS 3 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.png a-s-s.png a-a.png p-s-s.png d-f.png d-th.png s--.png

11 hours ago, Sincereagape said:

My fault. I rolled 94 for percentile. Obligation was NOT triggered. Thanks for the correction.

Not that it'll help your roll, but Corr also has 20 obligation, so it should be 21-40.

8 hours ago, oneeyedmatt87 said:

Not that it'll help your roll, but Corr also has 20 obligation, so it should be 21-40.

Noted.

@LaGouache - make a stealth check with 2 blue dice added on vs two purples and one red.

@MrTInce Edited: Kr'owk sees everything unfolding w/Wes Proga and the Bartender. You are currently at medium range.

@everyone else - I’ll resolve everything ic sometime today hopefully. Needless to say, zig and zag are coming with you guys for now! Good job.

Edited by Sincereagape

Stealth : 2eA+2eB+1eC+2eD 0 successes, 1 threat
a-a.png a-a.png b--.png b--.png c-th.png d-th.png d-th.png

28 minutes ago, LaGouache said:

Stealth : 2eA+2eB+1eC+2eD 0 successes, 1 threat
a-a.png a-a.png b--.png b--.png c-th.png d-th.png d-th.png

Roll vigilance in case Wes proga will try and attack him. He bartender will notice Wes and point his carbine at Wes, but the munn will have a moment to try and explain his actions if possible.

If no one responds then I’m going to move onto the next scene assuming the three in the cantina leave and enter the skiff with zig and zag. This also assumes Wes progra goes into the skiff too.

The zepto raptor is current in the Aurek spaceport which is the next destination for the team.

@MrTInce

look at the map tell me where you want to go. you are in the south area by the cantina.

https://escapefrommosshuuta.obsidianportal.com/wikis/mos-shuuta

All checks will be an upgraded hard check. the two ally ways are indiana jones esque while he is in the speedboat escaping in venice and the area by the dewback stables has speeders coming on. so...two purps and a red.

(I'm flipping a destiny point).

@Everyone else, enemy is at long range, soon to be medium.

2 success 2 advantage!

http://orokos.com/roll/747306

Kro'wk will head north and try to circle the junk shop hoping to lose the pursuers. Could I spend the advantage on knocking some boxes over and scattering them at the guys behind us?

10 hours ago, MrTInce said:

2 success 2 advantage!

http://orokos.com/roll/747306

Kro'wk will head north and try to circle the junk shop hoping to lose the pursuers. Could I spend the advantage on knocking some boxes over and scattering them at the guys behind us?

Of course. Very creative. I’ll try and get an IC post up. All depends on how long the little guy naps.

Current state:
@Everyone....

1. Someone make a streetwise check. Average with one setback and one blue to help navigate the streets of Mos Shuuta to find the shuttle bay Aurek.

2. 2 out of the three speeders are out of the chase for now.......the rodian..still on your tail at long range.

3. The rodian's minions are bringing up blaster rifles.....i don't think anyone can shoot back yet....but there are other things you can do potentially if you are creative. just let me know....like kr'owk did.

3.A I'll give everyone an action first before the minions start shooting...

4. @MrTInce - Tell me the next part of your route. you have one more hard check of driving through the streets. if you guys fail the streetwise check then you will have a second check until you reach shuttle bay aurek. ....

Avg Streetwise w/Boost : 3eA+1eP+1eB+2eD 1 success, 1 advantage
a-s.png a-s-a.png a-s-a.png p-a.png b--.png d-f-th.png d-f-th.png (Street Smarts removes the Setback); will narrate IC later.

5 success, 3 threat and 1 triumph.

http://orokos.com/roll/747422

Kr'owk, seeing his ploy working, decides to take this off the streets and go up onto the roofs of the city and aiming straight for the landing bay.

-Roll for the Rodian also going up on the rooftop....

chasing on the roof : 3eP+3eD+1eS 0 successes, 4 threat

p-a.png p--.png p--.png d-th-th.png d-th-th.png d-th.png s--.png

This is interesting....

1. Kr'owk pulls a magnificent move and easily goes onto the rooftops of Mos Shuuta. People who are on the roofs duck out the way as Zig and Zag get hit with cloths that were on a drying line.

2. The Rodian and his minions get distracted by your skiff going up on the rooftops and keep their eyes focsed in amazement at the driving. Resulting in the Rodian keeping his eyes off the road long enough for them to crash into a large skiff/card full of Bantha manure...taking them completely out of the chase. Ala Biff Tannen from Back to the Future. You here a loud "Poooooooooooooooooo-Doooooooooooooooo!"

3. However the three threat result in the skiff having to make one final jump off a rooftop to get to Shuttle bay Aurek....

At the last moment....Zig bumps into Kr'owk causing over steering.....resulting in the Skiff tipping over on its side.

As the Skiff comes to a grounding half just in front of the shuttle bay while tipped over on it's side.

@oneeyedmatt87 @Edgehawk @Silim @MrTInce @LaGouache EVERYONE make a Easy (One Purple) Coordination check to avoid strain (You managed to land on sand).

Please someone do an IC write up :)

By the way. Be prepared for guards at the shuttle bay.

Zig and zag coordination check.

Coordination : 3eA+1eD 2 successes, 1 advantage
a-s.png a-s-a.png a-a.png d-th.png

Edited by Sincereagape

Easy Coordination : 3eA+1eD 0 successes, 3 advantage
a-a-a.png a-a.png a-a.png d-th.png

Do a barrel roll : 4eA+1eD 2 successes, 1 advantage
a--.png a-s-a.png a-s-a.png a--.png d-th.png

Rolling from the Skiff, 2 success 4 advantage. I'd like to spend the advantage on rolling up to my feet with weapon drawn if this is okay?

http://orokos.com/roll/747481

Coordination : 2eA+1eD 3 successes, 1 threat
a-s.png a-s-s.png d-th.png

Everyone roll Vigilante Initiative against the Weequay Enforcers who emerge form Aurek Shuttle Bay

They have 0 success and 2 advantage.

Current Range - Short.

@MrTInce You sure can.

@LaGouache - Wes pops up. Taking 1 strain.

@oneeyedmatt87 - Completed Barrell Roll you gain a blue on your next action.

@Edgehawk - Fitzy is still on the ground. Will cost a maneuver to get up off the ground. You may have your weapon ready with 1 upgrade on the attack due to advantages. Suffer two strain from failed coordination check.