Star Wars: Dark Times - Bounty Hunting Doesn't Pay OOC

By Sincereagape, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Sense : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Update: wife will Be using our computer for the next few days. Currently gearing up for my pencil and paper game on Saturday too. Campaign reboot. Will try and get act two up when I can this week. Gives a chance for new players to settle in. Cheers

Opening post for the next act is up. Let me know if you guys need more info/details to go off. You emerge safely thanks to the successful astrogation check. Wes Proga, spoiler in the IC post. Thanks.

@Tramp Graphics Re-roll your streetwise check for a contact on Nar Shaada.

Streetwise, Knowledge underworld checks -- Average checks with one upgrade, 1 purp, 1 red.

Knowledge Outerrim - Hard diff with one upgrade. two purples, 1 red

17 minutes ago, Sincereagape said:

@Tramp Graphics Re-roll your streetwise check for a contact on Nar Shaada.

Streetwise, Knowledge underworld checks -- Average checks with one upgrade, 1 purp, 1 red.

Knowledge Outerrim - Hard diff with one upgrade. two purples, 1 red

Streetwise : 3eA+1eD+1eC 1 failure, 3 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s.png a-a-a.png d-f.png c-f-f.png

Assuming that Navi is acceptable as a character, here is her result:

Contacts on Nar Shaddaa? (Outer Rim) : 1eP+2eA+2eD+1eC 3 failures, 2 advantage
p-a-a.png a-s.png a-a.png d-f-th.png d-f-f.png c-f.png

It looks like her contacts are out of date ...

Awesome. Thanks for the rolls. Will try and get a post up this weekend. We live in Florida. So posting my be slow next week due to hurricane Dorian

Just finished an epic paper and pencil session yesterday (little GM exhausted). Praise that Dorian seems to veering off Florida, but our city is still in the cone and still have some prep to do (Sand bags). So I'll probably resume posting until Dorian is in the clear.

-Praying for the people of the Carolinas, Georgia, and Bermuda

Edited by Sincereagape

Hope everything will be ok for you.

Indeed, good luck to everyone in the path of Dorian!

Updated: Added Navi to the Roster List.

@Bellona & @Tramp Graphics - Please roll 1 force dice for destiny points.

New Obligation roll... Obligation 2nd roll : 1d100 85

Obligation not triggered...sorry.

@Edgehawk - Going to go with Fitzy having the best contact on the Smugglers Moon.....FItzy's contact is a male Chadra-Fan named Tiquib who has a nagging cough ala General Grievous. Legend goes is Tiquib survived having his chest force crushed by Mace Windu during the battle of Corusant..who began this legend no one knows....many think Tiquib himself..Triquib will tell you that Windu was amazed by Tiquib's ability to survive the force crush that the Jedi Master was contemplating the thought for days and was so distraught that he sought counseling from a doctor...who proceeded to break HIPPA.

Edited by Sincereagape
9 minutes ago, Sincereagape said:

Updated: Added Navi to the Roster List.

@Bellona & @Tramp Graphics - Please roll 1 force dice for destiny points.

New Obligation roll... Obligation 2nd roll : 1d100 85

Obligation not triggered...sorry.

@Edgehawk - Going to go with Fitzy having the best contact on the Smugglers Moon.....FItzy's contact is a male Chadra-Fan named Tiquib who has a nagging cough ala General Grievous. Legend goes is Tiquib survived having his chest force crushed by Mace Windu during the battle of Corusant..who began this legend no one knows....many think Tiquib himself..Triquib will tell you that Windu was amazed by Tiquib's ability to survive the force crush that the Jedi Master was contemplating the thought for days and was so distraught that he sought counseling from a doctor...who broke proceeded to break HIPPA.

Destiny : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

@Everyone...

Let me know what contact you guys want to reach out to. Tiquib or Vug Nib. Then I can setup the Narrative post. Vug you'll meet at the space port in the old refugee sector. Tiquib will be over holo-net/long ranged commlink communications.

Edit: Despite the narrative...Tiquib..is trustworthy....Vug might have more info...

Edited by Sincereagape

Destiny Pool : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

I'm assuming that I should wait until Navi joins the group somehow before weighing in on group decisions. :)

3 minutes ago, Bellona said:

I'm assuming that I should wait until Navi joins the group somehow before weighing in on group decisions. :)

She is with the group. At the moment OOC and IC. Everyone is on the Zepto raptor headed for Nar Shadda. Whatever you guys choose with select the next scene.

Then I suggest trying Tiquib first (easiest to do from the ship presumably, if he insists on com contact only), then leave the ship for the meeting with Vug Nib.

16 minutes ago, Sincereagape said:

She is with the group. At the moment OOC and IC. Everyone is on the Zepto raptor headed for Nar Shadda.

Sorry, I didn't realise that Navi was already on board the Zepto! I would have joined in and done my bit for the Astrogation check otherwise.

Knowledge (Education) : 1eP+3eA+3eD+1eB 0 successes, 1 advantage
p-s-a.png a--.png a-s.png a-s-a.png d-th.png d-f-f.png d-f.png b--.png

@Sincereagape It's a copy of the roll made by PM, I have not posted it in the right place, sorry. So I understand that I do not recognize the bounty ?

11 minutes ago, LaGouache said:

Knowledge (Education) : 1eP+3eA+3eD+1eB 0 successes, 1 advantage
p-s-a.png a--.png a-s.png a-s-a.png d-th.png d-f-f.png d-f.png b--.png

@Sincereagape It's a copy of the roll made by PM, I have not posted it in the right place, sorry. So I understand that I do not recognize the bounty ?

Yep sorry lagouche. You don’t refinish the bounty on the roll. Flip a destiny point and you may recognize the bounty.

@Bellona no problem sorry. They made the check though

Tiquib seems like the better choice from long range, can anyone try and ensure a secure line?

Tiquib seems like the more logical choice, provided Fitz know him.

But I'll flip a DP anyway to recognize the bounty !