The Circuit (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Srry, I really don’t think i have enough time for this game, with college starting. Hope this game goes well, and good luck to everyone! :)

P.s. i havn’t used any money for my speeder yet.

Edited by player3333902

@player3333902 , no worries, if you do want to join back in let me know.

So you guys are on 100 obligation now, so better hope it doesn't go up!

Ok @vandarl , your thrill seeker obligation has been activated! This does mean for this session your strain and obligation threshold are reduced by 1. Can you please give me some more specifics on how you anticipate this affecting your character.

I'm also going to ask that we do keep in mind that younger people do use these forums, so bare that in mind with potential content etc. please.

@Shlambate and @TheShard , I think you guys are the only ones to introduce yourselves to the party when you're ready. :)

I will just today is my Dad's Birthday @Rabobankrider and Thursday was mine busy week this week lol.

I'll post shortly.

We ready to go full in?

@Jawa4thewin , I think you guys need to make a final decision on the specifics of your vehicles. If it helps I can assign a few based on character specs etc, but I think everyone would prefer to pick.

put whatever my share is towards trucks for hauling vehicles

10k could get an A-A5m Emergency Response Vehicle.

I've got a swoop posted on my sheet...

I'll leave the vehicle choice to the swoopjockeys. Though I could use a paired set of vamblades 😎

Edited by TheShard

Ok, so as soon as you guys are done with the decisions regarding your vehicles we can proceed with the meat of the session (vehicles will be relevant to the next bit).

@TheShard , unfortunately the 120,000 is only for vehicles and the attachments to them, and that which is not spent isn't kept. It's mainly to give you guys a chance to set yourselves up on world.

So everyone that has spent money post that amount here so we can figure what we have left.

43 minutes ago, Jawa4thewin said:

So everyone that has spent money post that amount here so we can figure what we have left.

Zara's swoop + attachments = 7400€.

2 hours ago, Jawa4thewin said:

Cormil is at 7950.

so that is 15,350 so far.

I don't have all the books with all the vehicles so we need.

A truck type vehicle that can haul 2 to three swoops.

A get around type land or air speeder, no frills.

A starship with capacity for vehicles for when these races go off world?

We have 104,5650 left for these...

Yv 666, put the money as a down payment on a starship loan

Starship? WUD-500 Star Yacht?

I nabbed a brand new, shiny red stock Flare-S 6,000 credits. It can get modded later.

It's like a space truck.

98,650 left after swoop #3

How much for a truck?

How much for the cheapest space transport that can hold said vehicles?

I mean I can’t drive. Agi 1 soooo I’ll just fix the bikes! All my share is to the hauling vehicle.

37 minutes ago, TheShard said:

It's like a space truck.

It's a frelling flying brick! Just because it has the Corellian logo...

28 minutes ago, Jawa4thewin said:

98,650 left after swoop #3

How much for a truck?

How much for the cheapest space transport that can hold said vehicles?

The wud-500 is also.. 98,500 credits. It's destiny!

Seriously, though.. I'll be happy with whatever the non-swoop jockeys come up with. I figure, we win our first big purse, we can get something sexier (or attract a sponsor with deeper pockets).

31 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

I mean I can’t drive. Agi 1 soooo I’ll just fix the bikes! All my share is to the hauling vehicle.

https://goo.gl/images/r45rn5

Cerean grease monkey?

Yup pretty much.

54 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

It's a frelling flying brick! Just because it has the Corellian logo...

The wud-500 is also.. 98,500 credits. It's destiny!

Seriously, though.. I'll be happy with whatever the non-swoop jockeys come up with. I figure, we win our first big purse, we can get something sexier (or attract a sponsor with deeper pockets).

That’s only because they’re so old and outdated. According to this , they originally cost over 185,000 brand new.