The Circuit (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

A truck is a good idea. A big enough truck may fit a bike in if there's enough space. Or it can always tow vehicles if needed. If you guys want to save money, landspeeders are good with the extra seats for passengers.

I'll have something up tomorrow.

Circuit : 1eF 1 Light Side
f-ls.png

Edited by Jonas Shaaf
c&p

@Rabobankrider How much gold do we have?

5 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

@Rabobankrider How much gold do we have?

Gold?

Credits/Moolah/Gold is all the same

7 hours ago, Shlambate said:

Credits/Moolah/Gold is all the same

It's just starting credits, plus whatever Obligation option you might take.

Group vehicle fund is 120k. If your PC is going to race, deck out a swoop with attachments, capping it at 8k.

I'm just the mechanic and have one Agility I'll pass on the driving. I took 10 Xp because Stats. I'll buy some basic gear then.

Ok, after @TheShard is done I will need a numeric value for everyone's obligation on their sheet please so I can see who is being activated.

The base number is 5 for this number in the party, plus whatever you added during creation. Don't forget if you go over 100 net you won't be able to spend xp till it goes down.

Edited by Rabobankrider

@Rabobankrider -I edited Zara's Obligation to reflect the correct value, and split it to better incorporate aspects of her backstory. Revised Obligation is Dutybound 5, Thrill Seeker 10 (15 total).

edit to add swoop:

http://swsheets.com/v/hrlwhnprw--furiosa-

Edited by Edgehawk

http://swsheets.com/c/jke9jcdsj-krydil-nyy

Updated the sheet, @Rabobankrider

I rolled friendship for Kyrdil's motivation anyone want to be his friend from the get go? Before I introduce him in a post.

Edited by Shlambate
4 hours ago, Shlambate said:

I rolled friendship for Kyrdil's motivation anyone want to be his friend from the get go? Before I introduce him in a post.

I think we're all starting out as acquaintances, at least, from the get-go. The Friendship motivation just denotes a desire for friendships in general. There is another motivation which specifies a single long term friend. That said, speaking for myself at least.. I just picked an appropriate motivation.. so if you wanted to choose the Childhood Friend motivation, you probably could.

Zara will do her best to stay on good terms with all the mechanics- she's going to need them! If you'd like to consider her your wing woman, go for it.

Sure I could do that. Need to make it so he came to corellia earlier but since he hasn’t been introduced yet that’s real easy.

On 1/24/2019 at 7:37 PM, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, after @TheShard is done I will need a numeric value for everyone's obligation on their sheet please so I can see who is being activated.

The base number is 5 for this number in the party, plus whatever you added during creation. Don't forget if you go over 100 net you won't be able to spend xp till it goes down.

If there are 8 players and everyone maxes out on obligation (which they did I think) that will put us at 120 total.

I think groups of this size are normally only allowed to add 5 obligation for this reason....

30 minutes ago, Jawa4thewin said:

If there are 8 players and everyone maxes out on obligation (which they did I think) that will put us at 120 total.

I think groups of this size are normally only allowed to add 5 obligation for this reason....

With starting characters, it is difficult to resist adding an extra 5 XP and effectively tripling your credits.

If just half the team can reduce their Obligation by 5, by the end of the first session, it would drop down to 100 and we'd be able to spend XP? I'm not sure how likely that is, or how difficult it would be? We're mostly a group of endorphin, chemical, sex addicts...

If party consensus is to reduce our Obligation to 10 each, I can work with that.

Yeah I think most people maxed out obligation to dump everything into stats. A drop in 5 for everybody would cause those that did that to have to do some major reworks.

That said I am good to reduce mine to 10. Just means I have less cash.

Zh'on only has a total of 10 on the obligations. 5 thrillseeker 5 duty to the garage/base of operations.

As far as vehicles went I went with a cheaper swoop, only 2500. the one with the sidecar so that frees up some resources for garage vehicles and such.

I have dropped my obligation to 10 total. Less cash for candy... 😓

On 1/25/2019 at 11:45 AM, Shlambate said:

http://swsheets.com/c/jke9jcdsj-krydil-nyy

Updated the sheet, @Rabobankrider

Lei Mie is always looking for more "friends". Particularly if there are "benefits". 😈

@Rabobankrider We waiting on anything?

I will be sorting posts tomorrow, had a busy couple of days.

2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I will be sorting posts tomorrow, had a busy couple of days.

No worries! Looking forward to it