Shipping Now

By Duciris, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

Eldritch Horror uses these too.

14 hours ago, Duciris said:

I realize that this isn't an AH:3e thread, but I had to post: the dice are coming back in stock after years of being out of print. Not just back in stock, shipping now!

This is the only reason why i -sometimes- hate FFG... i have just spent a fortune on purchasing these OOP products, and now they are re-distributing them. The community asked them million time if they would "re-print" them, but no answer till now.

Just great. No, it's not!! 😥

16 hours ago, Carthoris said:

So 3E uses the same dice as 2E? Are they just fancy d6s?

(I've never been attracted to AH "proper." It seems ponderous. My Arkham Files games have been Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game, Elder Sign, and AH:TCG.)

Yes. No. The dice are the same as 2E. The normal dice have elder signs on their 5- & 6-sides which is what you need for a successful test. The Blessed have it on their 4-side which is the benefit of being blessed, while the Cursed dice only have it on their 6-side - the detriment of being cursed.

The 3E is so much more streamlined. 2E was very ponderous (I know several people here like it, but I never played it because of the time suck).

According to Asmodee the Dream Eaters is releasing in the UK on September 27th.

Just in time to bring the new investigators to Tabletop Gaming Live :)

Got an e-mail from FFG and USPS says that Dream Eaters arrives on Monday September 23rd for me.

19 minutes ago, Faranim said:

Got an e-mail from FFG and USPS says that Dream Eaters arrives on Monday September 23rd for me.

Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Pretty excited!!

Murder at the Excelsior is finally shipping!

I wonder if we can buy them tomorrow at Arkham Nights?

It seems likely. Just be careful it doesn’t come in contact with the Blob...

15 hours ago, Mimi61 said:

Murder at the Excelsior is finally shipping!

Just in time for a Halloween game. Fantastic.

The UK release date for Hotel is 25th October according to Asmodee. Or Octhulhu for those in the know ;)

ahc38_box.png

ahc38_slider_osn.png

Shipping now.

ahc39_box.png

This lines up with what @phorcys12 said on the Cycle V: Dream-Eaters line.

"release date, spanish and french together annoucement "The Search for Kadath" for November the 15th ."

Why is my binder pictured here?

Edited by Sindriss

Obviously, FFG though it so good that they decided to ship your product instead

13 hours ago, Sindriss said:

Why is my binder pictured here?

I was wondering that too. It's not the first image on that forum.

Maybe it's a sign we'll be getting Norman Withers soon (his non-replacement cards are Livre d'Eibon & The Harbinger).

What happened to everything that was on the euphemistic Boat?
It has mysteriously disappeared... Curse you Cuthulu!!

Edited by Mimi61

When did they start putting "US release date: X" on the Upcoming page for everything and remove the In Development and Reprint Needed sections of the same page?

1 hour ago, Duciris said:

When did they start putting "US release date: X" on the Upcoming page for everything and remove the In Development and Reprint Needed sections of the same page?

Im pretty sure it was the day I posted that last comment. Last Friday the 15. I checked it a few times last week and when I looked on Friday, the page had changed to this new format. Search for Kadath had gone from shipping to “In Stores Now” like I expected, but it looked like the whole format of the page changed when they did the update. “on the boat” was gone, awaiting reprint was gone and In Development was gone.

Clearly they are listening to the criticisms of the Upcoming page. Yeah it was fairly recently they updated the format of the page. I think it's brave of them to put so many concrete dates down. Though nothing on the list is more than a couple months out so I assume these are all things in the process of being shipped to distributors.

Edited by phillos

A Thousand Shapes of Horror is Shipping Now and for the first time, it has a release date attached. Dec. 13.
Hmmm, a Friday the thirteenth release date. It may require a mental trauma just to open it..

Edited by Mimi61
On 11/22/2019 at 9:17 AM, Duciris said:

Accidentally ended up on your profile page and saw it is your birthday tomorrow. So Happy Birthday!

F5EBEFBE-DE20-473A-B489-6CC4735B0F64.jpeg

Dark Side of the Moon must be getting close. Asmodee sent me an email that mine is preparing to ship!