Shipping Now

By Duciris, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

Horror in High Gear.
Anyone else notice Skids O Drool’s signature card (with a human)?

It has to tacitly mean if we see a dog on the side of the road, begging for a ride, we can pick him up and use his signature card. Group limit once per game.
“.”

Edited by Mimi61

In what can only be termed as a modern day miracle, my Light in the Fog processed last Tuesday and actually shipped today. I stand an excellent chance of getting by its release date!
There will dancing in the streets.. or in view of restrictions, at least some dancing in my living room!

On 1/29/2021 at 4:32 PM, Mimi61 said:

In what can only be termed as a modern day miracle, my Light in the Fog processed last Tuesday and actually shipped today. I stand an excellent chance of getting by its release date!
There will dancing in the streets.. or in view of restrictions, at least some dancing in my living room!

That is pretty miraculous — I'm still waiting on my preorder of Horror in High Gear!

I'll email my FLGS if I haven't heard from them by Monday. I would be panicking except I can see on their website they have a decent number in stock, so if they're not just swamped and actually forgot about me, it should be easily fixed.

21 minutes ago, coldt0es said:

That is pretty miraculous — I'm still waiting on my preorder of Horror in High Gear!

I'll email my FLGS if I haven't heard from them by Monday. I would be panicking except I can see on their website they have a decent number in stock, so if they're not just swamped and actually forgot about me, it should be easily fixed.

That’s good. My Horror in High Gear was shipped the day before it’s pushed back release, but they seem to be on top of the next one.
I would call your FLGS or go pick it up. It’s out of stock on FFG’s website!