Shipping Now

By Duciris, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

Just figured a universal Shipping/Boating/Production thread would be better served than the usual X is X-ing.

Today (October 31, 2018) I am seeing that Shattered Aeons is listed as "Shipping Now." Could have easily been there before today, I'm just noticing it.

I was expecting it next week. Maybe it's dropping tomorrow?

Eh, probably next week. But even that's earlier than I thought it would be. Good news!

It was still under development earlier today so good catch.

Either way, November does for the time table.

Now if only we can get some kind of movement on the novellas

1 hour ago, Turtlefan2082 said:

Now if only we can get some kind of movement on the novellas

Reprints? Or new novellas? 'Cause I want both!

Also, if we could see new info on The Circle Undone.

ahc28_box_left.png

Dunwich Legacy is Shipping Now.

Updated on Friday 01.04.19

hype

1 hour ago, Duciris said:

ahc28_box_left.png

Dunwich Legacy is Shipping Now.

Updated on Friday 01.04.19

You do realise that this seems like it’s been updated on April Fool’s day for those of us in Britain, right? It’s therefore clearly a hoax!

44 minutes ago, General Zodd said:

You do realise that this seems like it’s been updated on April Fool’s day for those of us in Britain, right? It’s therefore clearly a hoax!

oooh you're in Britain too! Hello!

US dates are perverse, speaking as a US American. I think 2019.01.04 is a better format--one that all Anglophones, even machines, can understand.

Edited by Carthoris
On 1/7/2019 at 12:49 PM, Carthoris said:

US dates are perverse, speaking as a US American. I think 2019.01.04 is a better format--one that all Anglophones, even machines, can understand.

I still use US MM/DD/YYYY notation in text, but I do use that in all my work filenames because I can sort by A-Z and it puts all my reports of the same name in date order.

I just write out the month abbreviation (Jan, Feb, etc). Perfectly unambiguous.

Smallest to biggest, DD/MM/YY, easiest to remember

I like putting year in between the other two, just to see who's paying attention.

18 hours ago, rsdockery said:

I just write out the month abbreviation (Jan, Feb, etc). Perfectly unambiguous.

That and writing the year in full. That said, YYYY-MM-DD (with any separator or none at all) is the most logical: we write numbers starting with the most significant digit and we sort words according to their first letters.

9 minutes ago, Khudzlin said:

That and writing the year in full. That said, YYYY-MM-DD (with any separator or none at all) is the most logical: we write numbers starting with the most significant digit and we sort words according to their first letters.

True, if we don't do that, we're going to run into some Y2.1k problems.

Just picked mine up today. Yee Haa!

The circle undone is shipping!

30 minutes ago, Raahk said:

The circle undone is shipping!

Hooray!!

As a Team Covenant Subscriber, I can confirm my card was authorized for the Circle Undone.