Shipping Now

By Duciris, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 12:21 PM, rsdockery said:

Team Covenant just sent out their confirmations. Which is odd, because that normally happens at the end of the week, so I'm not entirely sure whether we're looking at the 6th or the 13th.

The 6th! You are correct! https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2019/6/6/available-now-june-6/

ahc33_box.png

Got my Team Covenant delivery today. Hooray!

Swung by FFG on my break 😀

My computer wasn't working this weekend. We have pack 5 of 6!

ahc34_box.png

For the Black Throne is scheduled for UK release on 26th July according to Asmodee.

Someone smarter than us will need to post the picture :)

(Although it’s not clear if we will be getting a copy or making a video on it)

3 hours ago, ArkhamChronicle said:

For the Black Throne is scheduled for UK release on 26th July according to Asmodee.

Someone smarter than us will need to post the picture :)

(Although it’s not clear if we will be getting a copy or making a video on it)

ahc35_box.png

(It's dead simple to attach an FFG-posted image. Go to a page with it, right-click and bring up Properties, and copy the URL next to the "Address: (URL)", then you simply paste it in as you would anything else. They limit users to a paltry amount of image space, but an unlimited amount of embedded images/videos so go bananas!)

24 minutes ago, Duciris said:

They  limit users to a paltry amount of image space, but an unlimited amount of embedded images/videos so go bananas! 

Ah, so that's the trick! I wonder why they even bothered letting you upload images to begin with.

16 hours ago, Duciris said:

(It's dead simple to attach an FFG-posted image. 

Clearly you are some kind of god!

Thank you.

Looks like Before the Black Throne is releasing a little early...my copy should arrive tomorrow. Still a long way from getting TCU to the table...but new player cards always welcome.

FFG really don't much care about keeping that "Upcoming" page current for the AH LCG stuff, do they?

9 hours ago, Carthoris said:

FFG really don't much care about keeping that "Upcoming" page current for the AH LCG stuff, do they?

It comes and goes, sometimes they stay on top of it for a time, then it get really neglected for awhile. Sadly not consistently reliable.

Guys, I wanted to purchase 2 full cycles from FFG Store ("Age" and "Circle"), but they have EXACTLY one pack "Out of stock" ("Greater good").

It's not listed in the "Upcoming" section, and the cu stomer service said they don't know when it will get a reprint.

I never used an FFG Shop before so don't usually follow their schedule. Could someone tell how many days or months it usually takes for an out-of-stock product to get a reprint?

Maybe it's better to purchase those full cycles from several other retailers :(

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, globox91 said:

Guys, I wanted to purchase 2 full cycles from FFG Store ("Age" and "Circle"), but they have EXACTLY one pack "Out of stock" ("Greater good").

It's not listed in the "Upcoming" section, and the cu stomer service said they don't know when it will get a reprint.

I never used an FFG Shop before so don't usually follow their schedule. Could someone tell how many days or months it usually takes for an out-of-stock product to get a reprint?

Maybe it's better t  o purchase those full cycles from several other retailers :(

Thanks in advance

I would look elsewhere. If FFG is waiting on reprints it could be a few months.

It's out there in the wild still. For example both Team Covenant and CoolStuffInc has it in stock if you are in the US and can't find the pack locally. If other retailers still have it in stock then it's probably low on the reprint priority list for FFG considering how many things they have in the printing queue. FFG's store is usually the most expensive way to get these products online BTW. Mostly because their shipping rates are outrageous.

Edited by phillos

ahc36_preview4.png

ahc36_spread.png

(You know. If you're in the US. (England got it first.))

10 hours ago, Duciris said:

ahc36_preview4.png

ahc36_spread.png

(You know. If you're in the US. (England got it first.))

It must be because you are just across the Channel from Paris. It’s a slow boat to Massachusetts!

On 8/5/2019 at 2:48 PM, Sindriss said:
On 8/5/2019 at 12:49 PM, globox91 said:

Maybe it's better t  o purchase those full cycles from several other retailers :(

Saw this just now. You have probably found it, but Greater Good is on Amazon. They often still have stuff after it is sold out.

I just saw that the French version of Dream Eaters was originally scheduled to release Sept 6 and was changed yesterday to release Sept 13. Didn’t the French RtPoC release the same day as in the UK? Just wondering if any of you fine folk across the pond have heard rumblings (or if zoogs have whispered anything in your slumbers).

Edited by Mimi61
18 minutes ago, Mimi61 said:

Edited by Mimi61

Shipping now.

ahc37_box_left.png

Good spot @Mimi61 !

10 minutes ago, Duciris said:

Good spot @Mimi61

I feel humbled and a bit dazed to have spotted it before you, oh Great Penguin.

Edited by Mimi61

Exciting to see this on its way...and it looks like Murder at the Excelsior Hotel is right behind it too. Before the Black Throne remains, mysteriously and inexplicably, 'In Development'.

35 minutes ago, Dr Dee said:

Exciting to see this on its way...and it looks like Murder at the Excelsior Hotel is right behind it too. Before the Black Throne remains, mysteriously and inexplicably, 'In Development'.

I have come to the conclusion that they are leaving it there on purpose, so the circle can stay undone.

Edited by Mimi61

I realize that this isn't an AH:3e thread, but I had to post: the dice are coming back in stock after years of being out of print. Not just back in stock, shipping now!

qw01_main.png qw02_main.png qw03_main.png qw04_main.png

Edited by Duciris
I found better images.

So 3E uses the same dice as 2E? Are they just fancy d6s?

(I've never been attracted to AH "proper." It seems ponderous. My Arkham Files games have been Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game, Elder Sign, and AH:TCG.)