Shipping Now

By Duciris, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

15 hours ago, Hockeyabe said:

As a Team Covenant Subscriber, I can confirm my card was authorized for the Circle Undone.

I just got billed myself. I was getting kind of nervous that there was an issue what with you being billed 15 hours before.

18 minutes ago, Jobu said:

I just got billed myself. I was getting kind of nervous that there was an issue what with you being billed 15 hours before.

Huh. I wonder if that's due to them doing it by hand, or your individual credit card companies showing recent transactions whenever it gets to it.

I'm not looking for answer, just musing.

I think it is a bank... I always see the authorization a few days before the charge/email notification. I assume it is so they can contact folks that have card issues.

I love their service, my only issue was not their fault (under-allocation of the Deep Gate) and they went above and beyond to make it right.

1 hour ago, Duciris said:

Huh. I wonder if that's due to them doing it by hand, or your individual credit card companies showing recent transactions whenever it gets to it.

I'm not looking for answer, just musing.

Things seem pretty automated over there so I doubt its them doing it by hand.

Most likely something to do with how banks handle the holiday that was yesterday.

Edited by Jobu

USPS tells me i should have my copy by tomorrow night. Get excited!

My FLGS called me to tell me the Circle Undone is in store (but I can't pick it up til today).

Mine just arrived today. Woop woop! Let the witchery and bedevilment commence!

Got the call for mine, but my pickup day is Tuesday. A bit more waiting until I see all the mythos-y evilness.

Mine was waiting when I got home from work this evening. Just sleeving it up and having a look through the cards. Not going to have a chance to play until the weekend, though.

We're still wrapping up a Return to Dunwich campaign, so it'll be a couple of weeks for me. It is still exciting though. I'm very happy to know it is at my finger tips now.

I'm just disappointed they stopped writing release articles.

I’ll be eagerly awaiting some hopefully spoiler-free first impressions. I need to decide whether to start buying this or The Forgotten Age after we finish our Carcosa campaign (sadly I don’t get to play very often!).

I will be getting my copy tomorrow

1 hour ago, Soakman said:

We're still wrapping up a Return to Dunwich campaign, so it'll be a couple of weeks for me. It is still exciting though. I'm very happy to know it is at my finger tips now.

Same situation. We're doing a Battle of the Businesses Bowling event on Saturday; probably swing up to Fargo and pick it up after that (stupid hour one-way commute to a game store).

18 minutes ago, Eldan985 said:

I'm just disappointed they stopped writing release articles.

We actually got more articles on this set then we have on any other. (L5R & Mansions of Madness previews have increased as well.) 6 articles before the release, not to mention those for Return to Dunwich & the 4 announced mythos packs.

We got all 6 investigators (although not all of their backsides) which we didn't even get for the core set.

The articles started becoming more frequent toward the release. I'm hopeful that this is a sign of things to come.

Just now, Assussanni said:

I’ll be eagerly awaiting some hopefully spoiler-free first impressions. I need to decide whether to start buying this or The Forgotten Age after we finish our Carcosa campaign (sadly I don’t get to play very often!).

Hopefully this one won't be as brutal as the TFA. I like the difficulty of it, but it was the most heard complaint about the last arc. And Poisoned . Poisoned was also heard.

I just got in from work and my package arrived today. I've been looking forward to this release. I feel like a kid let loose in a candy store.

Here come dual-class cards!

Shipping Now:

ahc30_box.png

As of today (March 21st, 2019). Shipping Now:

ahc31_box.png

32 minutes ago, Duciris said:

As of today (March 21st, 2019). Shipping Now:

ahc31_box.png

That seem SUPER quick after The Secret Name. I wonder when it'll actually arrive.

The Secret Name hasn't reached the stores yet in the UK (and probably elsewhere). I wonder if they will both appear in April for the UK.

3 hours ago, Antimarkovnikov said:

That seem SUPER quick after The Secret Name. I wonder when it'll actually arrive.

Secret Name was delayed - the normal release cadence is 4 weeks, it took 6 after Circle Undone. I suspect Wages will hit on the normal (8 weeks from Circle Undone) cycle as if the delay didn't happen.

5 hours ago, Buhallin said:

Secret Name was delayed - the normal release cadence is 4 weeks, it took 6 after Circle Undone. I suspect Wages will hit on the normal (8 weeks from Circle Undone) cycle as if the delay didn't happen.

That's what I'm thinking, and would be nice. I'm pretty excited in general about this cycle.

Hopefully FFGs new CEO means what he says and dedicates resources to getting their shipping and logistics straightened out

The Secret Name shipped Feb 28th, The Wages of Sin (are death) shipped March 21st. That's three weeks rather than 4.

The usual "Shipping" to "In Stores" is 2 weeks. If it's shorter, they forgot to update the shipping status. If it's longer, Cthulhu.

Team Covenant hasn't pinged me for Wages of Sin yet, and that generally happens two weeks before release.