Shipping Now

By Duciris, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

Just received my copy of Horror in High Gear. About to give it a go. Looks interesting!

Just charged for Horror in High Gear & Marvel: Wasp by Asmodee.

I got my “processing now” email today for Horror in High Gear. We will see how long it takes for them to ship it!

Horror in High Gear has shipped!

I finally got my email for the missing Starter Decks I ordered in the half hour they were back in stock.

1 hour ago, Norintha said:

I finally got my email for the missing Starter Decks I ordered in the half hour they were back in stock.

wow, they went quickly hey?

On 1/12/2021 at 3:15 PM, Villefere said:

Horror in High Gear has shipped!

Lucky you! Mine processed on Tuesday, but still no shipping notification. Meaning, I will yet again get it after the new pushed back release date. sigh

The last Mythos pack for Innsmouth has been announced, but although it says tk preorder, when you try it just says “Not yet released.” It’s almost like FFG just did their pre programmed announcement, since this is the time of month that all the Mythos packs have been announced, but obviously whatever caused the shipping delay for Horror in High Gear, has affected everything else.
Is something going on at Asmodee? It just seems like there was some huge disruption this month and everything is off kilter. I wonder if all the release dates are being pushed back as a result. They don’t seem to want to answer that question.

Edited by Mimi61
16 hours ago, Mimi61 said:

The last Mythos pack for Innsmouth has been announced, but although it says tk preorder, when you try it just says “Not yet released.” It’s almost like FFG just did their pre programmed announcement, since this is the time of month that all the Mythos packs have been announced, but obviously whatever caused the shipping delay for Horror in High Gear, has affected everything else.
Is something going on at Asmodee? It just seems like there was some huge disruption this month and everything is off kilter. I wonder if all the release dates are being pushed back as a result. They don’t seem to want to answer that question.

This happened with one of the earlier Innsmouth packs - after a few days, the preorder button finally came up. Hopefully will again, since I'm just buying everything direct from Asmodee these days.

Shipping notification for High Gear & Marvel: Wasp.

Order shipping soon notice for Light in the Fog received today

I've got shipping notices for Horror in High Gear and the handful of starter decks I bought when they briefly became available a couple of weeks ago.

10 hours ago, Villefere said:

Yup, me too, plus I got Marvel's Quicksilver's shipping soon notification too.

My shipping notification came too.

Do you realize this is the last time we are going to be able to share “shipping now” news? It’s kind of sad. This is the thread that never died... 😢

27 minutes ago, Mimi61 said:

My shipping notification came too.

Do you realize this is the last time we are going to be able to share “shipping now” news? It’s kind of sad. This is the thread that never died... 😢

Make a new "Shipping Now" thread on BGG

1 hour ago, Villefere said:

Make a new "Shipping Now" thread on BGG

It’s got to be Duciris. Something has to stay familiar!! 😁

13 hours ago, Villefere said:

I’m a whole Mythos pack behind you. I finally got my shipping notification for Horror in High Gear today. Evidently, I need to start ordering from someone besides Asmodee!

Edited by Mimi61

Edited by Mimi61
34 minutes ago, Mimi61 said:

I’m a whole Mythos pack behind you. I finally got my shipping notification for Horror in High Gear today. Evidently, I need to start ordering from someone besides Asmodee!

I ordered from Asmodee, maybe it has something to do with me living 10 min from their HQ

7 hours ago, Mimi61 said:

I'm also going to miss Mimi's mysterious '.' posts.

I assume they are double posts caused by a lack of flood control on this clunky old software.

On 1/21/2021 at 11:39 PM, Villefere said:

I ordered from Asmodee, maybe it has something to do with me living 10 min from their HQ

That is awesome. Maybe I should start ordering through you!

Back in the day I always got my stuff the Saturday before release, which was lovely. Now it’s not even shipping until the day or two before release and almost a week late every month. My Horror in High Gear finally shipped Thursday, the day before the pushed back release, but they did change my shipping to just UPS instead of UPS delivering to USPS which adds another 3-4 days to delivery. So it will arrive 3 days late, instead of a week. So I guess that is something! 🙂

On 1/22/2021 at 9:02 AM, Dr Dee said:

@Mimi61 , I must insist you occasionally leave "." on the BBG threads... Just for a dose of nostalgia.

3 hours ago, Joshuarleonard said:

@Mimi61 , I must insist you occasionally leave "." on the BBG threads... Just for a dose of nostalgia.

I am dying!! 🤣 🤣
I will, and it will mean “Hi guys! I miss all my old buds on the old FFG Community page.” Only the favored few who used this forum will understand the coded message!

It’s the cursed Edit button which is right next to the quote button on my phone. Sometimes I inadvertently hit the quote button and don’t realize it. I edit, post and boom! I have duplicated my post. There is no way to delete it, so “.”

I feel like an idiot every time it happens, but it’s nice to stand out in a crowd!

Edited by Mimi61
On 1/22/2021 at 7:02 AM, Dr Dee said:

A woman shrouded in mystery. That’s me.