STAR WARS: RESISTANCE Discussion Thread!

By That Blasted Samophlange, in X-Wing Off-Topic

6 hours ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Maybe we'll actually see more of the rest of the Resistance for a bit, would be good to see considering the name of the show.

I would love to see an Epilouge in this show after the events of The Rise of Skywalker but that’s 99% doubltul.

Since the show is almost over... anyone else wondering about the original premise of a show called Resistance, about Spying and Racing... had very little of either three... 😢

8 hours ago, RuusMarev said:

Racing

I Got You @RuusMarev

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun
17 hours ago, RuusMarev said:

Since the show is almost over... anyone else wondering about the original premise of a show called Resistance, about Spying and Racing... had very little of either three... 😢

tbh
i am sour about that

9 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

I Got You @RuusMarev

That is a cool looking ship. I like the 3 person cockpit and astromech. To me a good, small group roleplaying game ship.

3 hours ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

That is a cool looking ship. I like the 3 person cockpit and astromech. To me a good, small group roleplaying game ship.

If you like RPGing traitors.

Kidding aside, great adventure where the players do a test run of the ship and make a hyperspace jump but get lost.

Very lost.

And the R2 Unit just got fried.

And one of the PC’s is a double agent.

6 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

If you like RPGing traitors.

Kidding aside, great adventure where the players do a test run of the ship and make a hyperspace jump but get lost.

Very lost.

And the R2 Unit just got fried.

And one of the PC’s is a double agent.

Probably the pilot. :D

It's neat how the Titan is similar but not exactly the same as the Colossus. Wonder if it's a different model in the same line or if it's just the fact individual ships sometimes come out slightly different, or maybe customization options within the line.

6 minutes ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

It's neat how the Titan is similar but not exactly the same as the Colossus. Wonder if it's a different model in the same line or if it's just the fact individual ships sometimes come out slightly different, or maybe customization options within the line.

Following their naming conventions I half expect to see a Goliath in an RPG adventure.

19 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Following their naming conventions I half expect to see a Goliath in an RPG adventure.

Behemoth also seems possible. Or maybe Stonker, lol.

4 hours ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Behemoth also seems possible.

I hope not that term because long ago when I was surfer boy in San Diego that’s what we called ladies on the beach with “ahem” heavier builds.

I am happy to have outgrown that stage of my life. But I miss my abbs.

4 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

I hope not that term because long ago when I was surfer boy in San Diego that’s what we called ladies on the beach with “ahem” heavier builds.

I am happy to have outgrown that stage of my life. But I miss my abbs.

****, as a heavy-set chick myself I'm glad you outgrew that phase too.

On 11/25/2019 at 9:26 AM, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Some concept art that I'm pretty sure was NOT seen in this episode.

resistance-rendezvous-point-concept-art10_32aa1666.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1386%2C1080

resistance-rendezvous-point-concept-art13_fa1820ad.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1386%2C1080

This is Ax Tagrin's ship, a bounty hunter.

Just now, CaptainJaguarShark said:

The Force is with you @CaptainJaguarShark

Also I’m on the other side of the continent in bed. Happy Holidays sir.

1 hour ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

This is Ax Tagrin's ship, a bounty hunter.

Looks a little too Klingon for me.

19 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Looks a little too Klingon for me.

It and the Guavian ship both feel a little Star Trek to me, except that they're way too small to fit where those forms usually would in ST.

Latest episode is one of the stronger episodes this season. Hopefully they keep it up.

Decent episode this week but not as good as the first half of the two-parter. Not much else to say.

Crimson Corsair!

BATTLE DROIDS!

TREACHERY!?!?