STAR WARS: RESISTANCE Discussion Thread!

By That Blasted Samophlange, in X-Wing Off-Topic

Finale is good, though I kind of wish Kaz was in a fighter instead of unintentionally infiltrating a SD. At the same time, the character moments were more important than him being in the racer, so I'm not actually upset about it, just think it would have been nice if they could have transitioned into it somehow, such as Bucket flying into the SD hangar or something.

Depictions of the FO in the series do make them seem kind of incompetent, to the point where I wonder if anyone fighting against them might have just lucked into a win. I know it's a kids show and there was little chance of the story allowing the heroes to lose. I was a little surprised that we didn't even lose anyone, not even a droid.

I hope we get something more of the Colossus, even if it's in print instead.

14 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Nice to get confirmation on at least some of them showing up there. Also LOL that Tierny doesn't get to say when things are traps.

Edited by CaptainJaguarShark

Some design stuff for the FO lander. Existing model, so just wait they needed done for the episode.

the-escape-part-2-concept-art-gallery-12_0ef2052e.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1080%2C1080

Speeder bikes seen in one of the scenes.

Concept art of the First Order speederbike from Star Wars Resistance.

Stills of the Fireball, Yeager's racer, and Blue Ace models for TROS

fireball-ilm.jpg

jarek-yeagar-racer-ilm.jpg

torra-doza-racer-ilm-1.jpg

In the episode guide, it's also mentioned that mining guild freighters were in the battle. Is that the Aurore-class they are referring to?

Walker design

the-escape-part-1-concept-art-gallery-02

the-escape-part-1-concept-art-gallery-03

Castilon is in the Tashor sector, which is also where Takodana is, and the ruins of Maz's castle.

The mouse droid's name, 5L is a reference to Fievel of An American Tale.

https://www.starwars.com/series/star-wars-resistance/the-escape-part-1-episode-guide

https://www.starwars.com/series/star-wars-resistance/the-escape-part-2-episode-guide

My friend Alex put this detailed video on.

Well, it's over isn't it?

Gonna' miss it.