Genesys Master Resources List

By SkyJedi, in Genesys

On 4/6/2018 at 1:29 PM, cyclocius said:

I'd really appreciate the inclusion of my Vampire the Requiem rules conversion to the big ol' list in the sky.

make a thread and i'll link to that

On 4/4/2018 at 7:41 AM, dougansf said:

I'd appreciate an addition to the list for Earthdawn Genesys .

linked

1 hour ago, SkyJedi said:

make a thread and i'll link to that

I have one up but it keeps slipping from the front page, Here you go .

1 hour ago, cyclocius said:

I have one up but it keeps slipping from the front page, Here you go .

Thanks, done

Phillip Krzeminski posted a pretty looking Alien universe conversion at d20radio, also available at the G+ site.

On 4/15/2018 at 11:24 AM, player966703 said:

Phillip Krzeminski posted a pretty looking Alien universe conversion at d20radio, also available at the G+ site.

link?

Vector Terrinoth sheets are ready!

16 hours ago, drainsmith said:

Vector Terrinoth sheets are ready!

link is not working. i've had this issue recently. try clicking the "link" button in the text editor of your post and putting the link in that.

Here are the symbols I use when I'm posting game mechanics stuff on the boards here. They're currently (and permanently) hosted at the Genesys Realms Wiki (which is pretty barren at the moment... don't be shocked! It just went up a couple days ago). You can just cut and paste these from this post and into other posts you make.

They're not the best dice symbols out there, but they'll do the trick in a pinch.

Ability/Proficiency Dice: File:A.png | File:AA.png | File:AAA.png | File:AAAA.png | File:AAAAA.png | File:P.png | File:PA.png | File:PAA.png | File:PAAA.png | File:PAAAA.png | File:PP.png | File:PPA.png | File:PPAA.png | File:PPAAA.png | File:PPP.png | File:PPPA.png | File:PPPAA.png | File:PPPP.png | File:PPPP.png | File:PPPPA.png | File:PPPPP.png

Difficulty/Challenge Dice: File:D.png | File:DD.png | File:DDD.png | File:DDDD.png | File:DDDDD.png | File:C.png | File:CD.png | File:CDD.png | File:CDDD.png | File:CDDDD.png | File:CC.png | File:CCD.png | File:CCDD.png | File:CCC.png | File:CCCD.png | File:CCCDD.png | File:CCCC.png | File:CCCCD.png | File:CCCCC.png

Boost Dice: File:B.png | File:BB.png | File:BBB.png | File:BBBB.png

Setback Dice: File:K.png | File:KK.png | File:KKK.png | File:KKKK.png

Successes: File:S.png | File:SS.png | File:SSS.png | File:SSSS.png | File:SSSSS.png

Advantages: File:V.png | File:VV.png | File:VVV.png | File:VVVV.png | File:VVVVV.png

Triumphs: File:TR.png | File:TRTR.png

Failures: File:F.png | File:FF.png | File:FFF.png | File:FFFF.png | File:FFFFF.png

Threats: File:H.png | File:HH.png | File:HHH.png | File:HHHH.png | File:HHHHH.png

Despairs: File:DE.png | File:DEDE.png

On 4/25/2018 at 4:48 PM, drainsmith said:

added

On 4/28/2018 at 3:19 PM, Simon Retold said:

Here are the symbols I use when I'm posting game mechanics stuff on the boards here. They're currently (and permanently) hosted at the Genesys Realms Wiki (which is pretty barren at the moment... don't be shocked! It just went up a couple days ago). You can just cut and paste these from this post and into other posts you make.

They're not the best dice symbols out there, but they'll do the trick in a pinch.

Ability/Proficiency Dice: File:A.png | File:AA.png | File:AAA.png | File:AAAA.png | File:AAAAA.png | File:P.png | File:PA.png | File:PAA.png | File:PAAA.png | File:PAAAA.png | File:PP.png | File:PPA.png | File:PPAA.png | File:PPAAA.png | File:PPP.png | File:PPPA.png | File:PPPAA.png | File:PPPP.png | File:PPPP.png | File:PPPPA.png | File:PPPPP.png

Difficulty/Challenge Dice: File:D.png | File:DD.png | File:DDD.png | File:DDDD.png | File:DDDDD.png | File:C.png | File:CD.png | File:CDD.png | File:CDDD.png | File:CDDDD.png | File:CC.png | File:CCD.png | File:CCDD.png | File:CCC.png | File:CCCD.png | File:CCCDD.png | File:CCCC.png | File:CCCCD.png | File:CCCCC.png

Boost Dice: File:B.png | File:BB.png | File:BBB.png | File:BBBB.png

Setback Dice: File:K.png | File:KK.png | File:KKK.png | File:KKKK.png

Successes: File:S.png | File:SS.png | File:SSS.png | File:SSSS.png | File:SSSSS.png

Advantages: File:V.png | File:VV.png | File:VVV.png | File:VVVV.png | File:VVVVV.png

Triumphs: File:TR.png | File:TRTR.png

Failures: File:F.png | File:FF.png | File:FFF.png | File:FFFF.png | File:FFFFF.png

Threats: File:H.png | File:HH.png | File:HHH.png | File:HHHH.png | File:HHHHH.png

Despairs: File:DE.png | File:DEDE.png

added, have you seen this guys work? https://github.com/aflegel/FantasyFlightIcons

8 minutes ago, SkyJedi said:

added, have you seen this guys work? https://github.com/aflegel/FantasyFlightIcons

I had not. Unfortunately, font design isn't something currently in my wheelhouse.

Is there anything like a compiled list of race/archetype special abilities?

Hello there, I would like to recommand my book to be included to the MASTER LIST ?

Thx

On 5/23/2018 at 7:18 AM, McKeewa said:

Hello there, I would like to recommand my book to be included to the MASTER LIST ?

Thx

added, sorry that took so long

If you don't mind.

Can you add my new Warcraft conversion to the Master Resources List?

Edited

Edited by dylansargent