Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Just now, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, well then you and Matt know the route, I'll add Matt's in.

@Tramp Graphics play it how you want, but your character can meditate, and does meditate, and has no gear in here.

Yeah, I've already edited my post. He's trying to use his climbing claws to try and widen the fissure; those are a natural part of a Wookiee.

Great, because of the composition of the rock he wouldn't do much more than a few scratches, but turning sideways he can just about squeeze through.

2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Great, because of the composition of the rock he wouldn't do much more than a few scratches, but turning sideways he can just about squeeze through.

Even at his size? He's not exactly "small". He's 2.4 meters (7'9.6") and rather heavily muscled. He's a rather large Wookiee.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Well it's convenient that the crack in the wall is big enough for him to fit through then. He's going to get a few scratches probably, but he can make it.

1 minute ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Even at his size? He's not exactly "small". He's 2.4 meters (7'9.6") and rather heavily muscled. He's a rather large Wookiee.

Dude, you've gotta let the GM be the GM. Stop arguing the point.

3 minutes ago, awayputurwpn said:

Dude, you've gotta let the GM be the GM. Stop arguing the point.

I am. I'm just going by his initial description of the fissure being very tight, and staying in character . HE's very unsure of himself at the moment. That's why I'm looking for clarification.

Edited by Tramp Graphics
Just now, Tramp Graphics said:

I am. I'm just going by his initial description of the fissure being very tight, and staying in character . HE's very unsure of himself at the moment.

It's tight relative to your Wookiee frame you and the GM are right in that case.

Correct, it is very tight for a Wookie, but there is a definite pull in that direction from your advantage..

So, then it should be no problem for the kids currently with him?

If they chose to go down it no

Why can I only have fifty likes a day!!!! We have been super active today.

What does Zoroku see now? @Rabobankrider

Meditate take twp : 1eP+2eA+1eD+1eB 3 successes, 2 advantage
p-s-s.png a-a.png a-s.png d-f.png b-s-a.png

And a boost for somebody.

I'm going to post everyone's appropriate tunnels in a few moments :)

3 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

If they chose to go down it no

I'm only talking about them being small enough to easily fit through the fissure.

they could fit in there yes

Woah, that's a long IC post with I think some entries doubled.

Yeah, fixed it now :)

Alright, could I use Sense to figure out which kyber crystal is the real one? And if I do that, is that a Discipline check coupled with a Force die, or just a Force die roll?

You may indeed! I expected your character to just grab at them, so good thinking :P I'd say it's just a force die roll.

Can I use for see to see how I get past it?

Here's my roll anyway.

: 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

I'll use the dark side anyway. Would be interesting to see a vision from the dark side.

Rolling.

Force Roll [Sense] : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Can't call on the Force for this, plus pulling the DS point means that I have to flip a DP, which we don't have much of.

Will just grab one on the IC.

@Rabobankrider can I attempt a survival check to stop the cat?

My plan is for Svae to recognize that this is how the natural world works but he'll still try to convince the cat to let the bug go.

@Stneu73 you can, but because of the grip is has I'm going to say it's a hard check, and because I am a vengeful God I am going to flip a destiny point to upgrade a purple to red :P (don't worry, I have a cunning plan!)

And @satkaz if you wan you can flip back the one I just used.

Also, @Tramp Graphics if you could check with me before making checks next time, as that condition wouldn't have been an easy to try and ignore the voices.

Edited by Rabobankrider

I'll hold off of the DP use here, maybe someone else needs it.

Ok, well it works either way as it plays to the emotional weakness :)