By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Characters:

Destiny Points:

Light: 4

Dark: 4

XP Earned: 95

Duty Chart: 27

• Zoroku: 9, intelligence (27)
  • Armatta: 9, research and development (18)
  • A-Djana: 3, (9)
  • Silun: 3, space superiority (6)
  • Krios: 3, personnel (3)
Edited by Rabobankrider

Destiny points : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Destiny Points : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

Destiny Pool : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Destiny Point : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

: 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Dark it is

Destiny Pool : 1eF 2 Dark Side
f-ds-ds.png

It's starting out well

I think something's pulling us to the dark side

Do you hear it, its destiny, join the dark side @Matt Skywalker and @Vergence . I'm not forgetting you @Tramp Graphics ! And yes in the back, come @KungFuFerret .

Man its call, its call.

Just now, Matt Skywalker said:

I think something's pulling us to the dark side

Do you hear it, its destiny, join the dark side @Matt Skywalker and @Vergence . I'm not forgetting you @Tramp Graphics ! And yes in the back, come @KungFuFerret .

Man its call, its call.

That might happen later, but for now Gaze is a happy little child of 9, once he ages up that will be a different story.

Oh, by the Force, I hope someone else pulls LS points...

Almost enough dark destiny to upgrade everybody's first roll :P

Edited by Vergence

I too will add to the darkness...

Destiny roll : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

We must return to the light. Because I got one light side.

Orokos.com/roll/561853

Hey @satkaz how do you change the color of your text.

5 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Hey @satkaz how do you change the color of your text.

When you start replying, there should be an "A" next to the dropdown menu that says "Size." Click on that, and it should give you a set of colors to choose from.

33 minutes ago, satkaz said:

When you start replying, there should be an "A" next to the dropdown menu that says "Size." Click on that, and it should give you a set of colors to choose from.

Thank you just changed my post in the IC.

Everybody has rolled a destiny dice but @awayputurwpn correct?

Party Btw - Prior to the present IC (along the journey), Muu being an arbiter personality would asked any of the more isolated characters if he could share a space nearby and meditate. Being the mediator of the group he wouldn't have wanted anyone in the party feel excluded but respectfully not assertive about it.

To Illum!

5 minutes ago, Vergence said:

Everybody has rolled a destiny dice but @awayputurwpn correct?

Party Btw - Prior to the present IC (along the journey), Muu being an arbiter personality would asked any of the more isolated characters if he could share a space nearby and meditate. Being the mediator of the group he wouldn't have wanted anyone in the party feel excluded but respectfully not assertive about it.

To Illum!

Well, a thirty year old, fully grown, nearly 8 foot tall wookiee surrounded by children would probably feel a "bit" isolated.

Edited by Tramp Graphics
Just now, Tramp Graphics said:

Well, a thirty year old, fully grown, nearly 8 foot tall wookiee surrounded by children would probably feel a "bit" isolated".

Same goes for the 14 year old 5'6" Chiss who at this point has only known a handful of species in the galaxy and has just learnt the Basic Language over the time since his discovery.

I think we're all kind of isolated in our own way. My guy likes animals and doesn't talk very much

Sure, my statement wasn't implying characters shouldn't feel any one direction. Just that my character would have openly attempted to share space (successful or not).

Also, while I think on: When it comes to force powers I'm going to narrate them in the old republic style, so a lot more visually impressive than the cannon material. This means when you guys narrate powers etc it can represent your character as you see fit. Eg., a force shield doesn't have to be some kind of bubble, you can be as creative as you want with it.

3 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Also, while I think on: When it comes to force powers I'm going to narrate them in the old republic style, so a lot more visually impressive than the cannon material. This means when you guys narrate powers etc it can represent your character as you see fit. Eg., a force shield doesn't have to be some kind of bubble, you can be as creative as you want with it.

I can make my Force Shield a pack of floating pink puppy dogs....got it, thanks for the information! :D