Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

If you're lucky, the others may call you up on it :)

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

No, that's fine, we can treat it as a reckless move on your part :P

awesome.

4 minutes ago, awayputurwpn said:

Should I not have done my last IC post?

We may have premature exiting problems... I also posted before our GM posted in the OOC. It might be best to roll the Discipline and see what happens, I did describe Gunda pausing to consider before following what he feels is the Force calling him.

Discipline by the 8 doors : 3eA+1eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
a--.png a-a.png a-a.png d-th.png

Oh, it's going to be like that, is it, you evil Orokos trolls?

Edited by Kymrel
Just now, Kymrel said:

We may have premature exiting problems... I also posted before our GM posted in the OOC. It might be best to roll the Discipline and see what happens, I did describe Gunda pausing to consider before following what he feels is the Force calling him.

Discipline by the 8 doors : 3eA+1eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
a--.png a-a.png a-a.png d-th.png

Oh, it's going to be like that, you evil Orokos trolls, is it?

Quell didn't hesitate :) he's a little brash that way.

Alright, rolling for Meditiation. Again, Walden's been saying the Jedi Code as his way to focus.

@Kymrel At least you aren't getting the same result with 2 yellows.

Discipline [Meditation] : 2eP+1eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
p-s-a.png p-a.png d-f-th.png

Haha, well if you want @Kymrel you can count your failure as walking through, and your advantage as realinsg, 'hang on, need to meditate'.

@satkaz From what I've read, advantages provide additional insight into something for a discipline check, so perhaps you narrow it down to three doors for your next try?

All of us make meditation then, seems like I have one big post ahead of me as I catch up to real time! Lol.

Yeah, that works with me.

Meditation Discipline : 1eP+3eA+1eD 2 successes, 2 advantage
p-s-a.png a-s-a.png a-s.png a-s.png d-f-f.png

Ommmm, yo youngling, your crystal is over here :D

Haha, sorry about that. Because you're all going solo for the most part after this, it won't matter so much regarding post order etc.

XD @Vergence your crystal is door 4 (left to right), and if you want you can add your advantage to @satkaz , and narrow his door down to one (I think 3 advantage is a success?).

XD @Vergence your crystal is door 4 (left to right), and if you want you can add your advantage to @satkaz , and narrow his door down to one (I think 3 advantage is a success?).

Forsure

Being a Chiss he's from a militaristic society, I expected this result on monk like meditation.

Meditation : 3eA+1eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a-a.png a-s.png a--.png d-f-th.png

Time to come up with something to post.

2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Haha, well if you want @Kymrel you can count your failure as walking through, and your advantage as realinsg, 'hang on, need to meditate'.

That works for me. Gunda realizes he's making a bad desicion and returns to meditate some more. Spending precious time sitting doing nothing :D

Let's see if Paypal delivered my bribe:

Discipline, if at first you don't succeed... : 3eA+1eD 0 successes, 2 advantage
a-a-a.png a-s.png a-s.png d-f-f.png

Nope. Ever get the feeling this isn't going to have a happy ending?

What now? Another roll, with a boost for the other advantage?

Discipline check

3eA+1eD : 0 successes, 2 advantage [3eA=A, A, -] [1eD=-]
a-a.png a-a.png a--.png d--.png

Ok, @Shlambate and @Kymrel , you have 3 advantage between you if you want to give one a success, then the other can offer an assist?

@Tramp Graphics all students were told to leave equipment behind, would you mind editing the post? :)

Meditation : 1eA+1eP+1eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.png p-a.png d-th.png

For Gaze

Also, you guys suck at meditating XD

Just now, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, @Shlambate and @Kymrel , you have 3 advantage between you if you want to give one a success, then the other can offer an assist?

@Tramp Graphics all students were told to leave equipment behind, would you mind editing the post? :)

HE probably wasn't paying attention.

@KungFuFerret and @Tramp Graphics if you want, you can work together as well?

He's 8! :P

XD NO EXCUSE!

Meditiation to younglings is like Athletics to clone cadets.

@Shlambate , whaddayasay, pal buddy friend? Will the unlikely pair manage to steer each other in the right direction?

@KungFuFerret and @Tramp Graphics if you want, you can work together as well?

Sorry what are we working together on? I was under the impression you said we would all end up going off on our own.