Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

2 minutes ago, Ive Virdas said:

Healing check : 3eP+2eA+1eB+1eD 6 successes, 4 advantage
p-s-s.png p-a-a.png p-s-s.png a-s-s.png a-s.png b-a-a.png d-f.png

What I do, I do very well.

Sorry in the delay for response Holidays are always busy. I’ll get something up for Zoroku both reacting to the trackers and entering the system by tonight or tomorrow.

@Shlambate , no rush. When you guys finalize what you want to do with the trackers @rocketrobie2 you're welcome to make your scan.

On 12/16/2020 at 3:35 AM, Shlambate said:

Alright so two seem to be republic and one you think is Carth’s @Bellona

That's my understanding, although the third tracker's origin is simply an educated guess on my part.

@Edgehawk @Ive Virdas

We need your characters to weigh in on the tracker discussion on the IC thread (being held on board the Skydancer before it reaches the Cathar system).

Just to check, is your final decision to destroy the two republic trackers and keep the home-made one?

6 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Just to check, is your final decision to destroy the two republic trackers and keep the home-made one?

We still need @Edgehawk to weigh in on the discussion.

8 hours ago, Bellona said:

We still need @Edgehawk to weigh in on the discussion.

We might just need to get moving, it's been quite some time.

Going by the IC thread answers, it looks like there's a majority for ditching the two Republic trackers.

Opinions appear to be more split on the question of the third tracker: 1 to ditch, 3 "hmmmm, dunno", 2 to keep (assuming Carth Onasi's at the other end of it).

Any OOC thoughts?

I haven't been in this long enough to have any real thoughts one way or another.

I'm not sure if it is or isn't Carth's, I think it's worth keeping either way, though. Most of our enemies (that I know of and can think of) have access to better tech, so hopefully it's either an ally or a neutral party.

I am fine with destroy all I am fine with keep the cobbled together tracker

@Rabobankrider

We need a new home

3 hours ago, Shlambate said:

@Rabobankrider

We need a new home

Daaa-yum.

:(

Edited by Bellona

Ok all, I'm going to pause play for the moment with the news about the servers closing. I'm going to set up a new channel on Discord and try to copy the ic thread the the relevant ooc stuff onto there. Gameplay, rates of post etc will continue as normal once it is set up, but it's probably going to take me a little bit to set up and copy everything across. In the mean time you can make your final decision on what to do with the trackers while I sort this.

On 12/21/2020 at 11:32 AM, Bellona said:

Daaa-yum.

And I finally found a place on the forums I loved coming to regularly (the forums running active games).

7 hours ago, Jedi Ronin said:

And I finally found a place on the forums I loved coming to regularly (the forums running active games).

This.

This does suck but at least we have other options. Thank you @Rabobankrider

I'm not happy about it either, even with me not having been here long it will be a pain to lose past IC story stuff and OOC explanations. I will say, though, that I'm happy that I'll actually get notifications now. Even though the website technically gives notifications, they've never interfaced properly with my phone, so if I forget to check the site I don't see stuff. So, silver linings.

In the meantime, what is the final decision with the trackers? Do we just want to take a flat vote and go with the majority choice at this point?

1 hour ago, Mikeyfett7 said:

In the meantime, what is the final decision with the trackers? Do we just want to take a flat vote and go with the majority choice at this point?

Let's vote OOC.

I suggest that we vote twice: once about the Republic trackers, once about the no-name tracker.

1 hour ago, Bellona said:

Let's vote OOC.

I suggest that we vote twice: once about the Republic trackers, once about the no-name tracker.

My votes:

Destroy the Republic ones

Keep the no-name one

In the words of Oola.

"**** me this ******* sucks"

Thank you @Rabobankrider for putting up with all the **** in games I've played with you from myself and ....... other people........ and the players who I met along the way.
I may not be playing in the game but i've been following along and would like to if you set up a discord or something, I've been running a VTM game on discord for a year and a half now if you need any help setting up just give me a bell.

Edit : Sorry for intruding again.......

Edited by SithArissa

Sorry for the delay all, back from Christmas and will be resuming work on the new server tomorrow, hope you all had a good holiday all things considered!

Fell free to vote on the trackers choice, you basically have till I get the server set up. :)

@SithArissa , you're always welcome and thanks for the offer! I'll be linking the server in here when it's done so people can continue to follow along if they so wish :)

Destroy Republic

I am on the fence on the last and will Abstain

I’ll abstain too.

Though destroying the Republic seems a bit of an overreaction