Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

An-Djana, Andja for short.

Ahn- dyah -na, Ahn -dya

Derived from “Indiana, Indy.” Family name may or may not be Jones, or something along those lines.

Edited by Edgehawk
Added bold for stressed syllables, as Bellona did.

Armatta Tano'bi

Ahr- mah -tah Tah- noh -bee

(Stress lies on the bolded syllables.)

Edited by Bellona

Full Name

Kazz'Oro’Kuruozo

Kazz o ro Ku ru o zo

Core Name

Zoroku

Zo ro ku

All Vowel Sounds are short so it reads as it is typed.

Edited by Shlambate

Silun Tell reads like it looks. All short vowels.

Sill-unn Tell

I don't know where the stress is to bold it, it's been too long since I've been in an English class.

Krios: Kree-ose (if that makes sense)

Time skip is fine by me.

What kind of effed up name is Skywalker, though? 😶

Maybe combine the two frontrunners and call it Skydancer? Honestly, I’m fine with whatever is decided upon.

And let's not tempt fate by calling it HAL 9000 ... :D

24 minutes ago, Bellona said:

And let's not tempt fate by calling it HAL 9000 ... :D

Ok Then we can go with Skydancer

+1 for Skydancer from me.

Skydancer 9000 sounds good to me

My son named our car the Finalizer X-1000xp. 😀

On 12/3/2020 at 2:07 AM, Rabobankrider said:

@Bellona , there's no identifying features that you can see on the trackers in terms of republic symbols etc, and reverse engineering them will be tricky. A daunting check will reveal something about it's source, but I am going to flip a dp for it.

What skill, please?

Skydancer sounds like a good name to me. I put the result of Silun's earlier check in the ic.

In my other game of EotE. My Character Jak Calder Scoundrel Smuggler, who has a southern Drawl to his voice and is Captain, named their Cargo Ship The Soaring Bantha. Our pilot has a bunch of abilities to make that ship fly so much better than it ever could.

@Bellona , it'll be a mechanics check for it, looking for tell-tale signs of machining etc.

2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Bellona , it'll be a mechanics check for it, looking for tell-tale signs of machining etc.

@Ive Virdas

After helping Zoroku, would Ive like to assist Armatta with her investigation of the trackers?

(I took a peek at your character sheet, and your character is the only one that could give Armatta skilled assistance.)

41 minutes ago, Bellona said:

@Ive Virdas

After helping Zoroku, would Ive like to assist Armatta with her investigation of the trackers?

(I took a peek at your character sheet, and your character is the only one that could give Armatta skilled assistance.)

On that note where is her sheet it isn’t on the first page.

3 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

On that note where is her sheet it isn’t on the first page.

Here's the link:

https://swsheets.com/c/op9dow4fb-ive-virdas

@Rabobankrider : can we please get Ive's character sheet link on the first page of the OOC thread? :)

.... I don't know how to do such and yes you will get her help

1 minute ago, Ive Virdas said:

.... I don't know how to do such and yes you will get her help

Just so long as you agree, then I'll do the dice roll on Orakos (since I'll be adding Armatta's Force dice due to a specific Force power of hers).

If Ive and Zoroku finish the healing/medical treatment description on the IC thread, then - when they return - I'll describe Armatta asking for assistance and the results.

On 12/3/2020 at 2:07 AM, Rabobankrider said:

@Bellona , there's no identifying features that you can see on the trackers in terms of republic symbols etc, and reverse engineering them will be tricky. A daunting check will reveal something about it's source, but I am going to flip a dp for it.

I believe that it's in the group's best interests to know whose trackers they are, so I'll take the Destiny point flip.

Trackers' origins?: Mechanics, Manipulate upgrade, own tools, skilled assist. : 3eP+2eA+2eF+4eD 1 failure, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
p-a-a.png p--.png p-s-s.png a-s.png a-a.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds.png d-f-th.png d-f.png d-f-th.png d-f-th.png

Final Results (using 2 LS pips for +2 Successes, using own tool kit for +1 Advantage) : 1 Success, 1 Advantage.

Not an overwhelming success, but it did the job. Hopefully it will give results for all the trackers (otherwise it will get very expensive in Destiny point expenditure to do this for each one).

gonna make this quick

15 minutes ago, Ive Virdas said:

gonna make this quick

We've already described earlier in the IC thread that there is a separate medbay, although it's probably not very big, nor extensively equipped.

(And I have no idea if a red cross would be used as a medical symbol in the GFFA. That question might be worth a quick visit to Wookieepedia.)

Edited by Bellona