Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

XD 'Ah, it's THAT jedi again'

'which one?'

'that one with the blasted puppy dogs'

6 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

I can make my Force Shield a pack of floating pink puppy dogs....got it, thanks for the information! :D

So who gets the conflict for hitting the puppies? You for putting them in harms way or the enemy for hitting them?

If anyone produces force puppies I will throw conflict around the room very liberally :P

Just now, Shlambate said:

So who gets the conflict for hitting the puppies? You for putting them in harms way or the enemy for hitting them?

Me, as I would then proceed to eviscerate anyone that DARES TO HURT MY ADORABLE PUPPIES!! Corpses can't gain Conflict :P

3 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

Me, as I would then proceed to eviscerate anyone that DARES TO HURT MY ADORABLE PUPPIES!! Corpses can't gain Conflict :P

Very true, Zoroku might encourage this stratagem, since it will likely disorient some attackers though it won't work on all opponents! So conflict for him I guess.

My character has suddenly developed a fear of puppies.

2 hours ago, Vergence said:

Sure, my statement wasn't implying characters shouldn't feel any one direction. Just that my character would have openly attempted to share space (successful or not).

Yeah totally. Svae would not have pushed him away at least. Probably would have welcomed him and offered your character a look at his bug :)

23 minutes ago, Stneu73 said:

Yeah totally. Svae would not have pushed him away at least. Probably would have welcomed him and offered your character a look at his bug :)

So that's what the kids are calling it these days :P

3 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

Image result for that escalated quickly

That's what she said!!

6 minutes ago, Stneu73 said:

Image result for that escalated quickly

That's what she said!! :D

Sorry, I'm in a goofy mood tonight.

Alright children.?

1 hour ago, KungFuFerret said:

We need a medical opinion... Oh Gaze!!!

1 hour ago, Stneu73 said:

Muu would have. Probably asked xenology questions and your connection to it.

2 hours ago, Vergence said:

Muu would have. Probably asked xenology questions and your connection to it.

Solid :) That;d be pretty cool

Here's the missing Destiny Points! Hope the result makes up for the wait :)

Destiny Point Generation : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

8 hours ago, Vergence said:

Party Btw - Prior to the present IC (along the journey), Muu being an arbiter personality would asked any of the more isolated characters if he could share a space nearby and meditate. Being the mediator of the group he wouldn't have wanted anyone in the party feel excluded but respectfully not assertive about it.

Gunda would have meditated with Muu, and any others. Like the great white hype, he's a fair bit older than most of the others, but he's used to being the oldest one in a group of children.

9 hours ago, Kymrel said:

<snip> Like the great white hype, he's a fair bit older than most of the others, but he's used to being the oldest one in a group of children.

Hey! I resemble that remark!?

Oh no!! Svae is an IC Rules Lawyer!! We're DOOOOOMED!! :o

Haha, we're gonna get talked to.

Also, @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION hope you don't mind Walden being uneasy towards Tiberius for a bit.

Ok all, because you will all shortly be separating to your own searches and won't need to wait for anyone ooc, I'll make the next set-up post now. Good luck!

Just for anyone wondering what the voice is, it's Svae. Polis Massans can talk using telepathy.

11 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

Oh no!! Svae is an IC Rules Lawyer!! We're DOOOOOMED!! :o

:D Svae does love animals! And research!

5 minutes ago, Stneu73 said:

Just for anyone wondering what the voice is, it's Svae. Polis Massans can talk using telepathy.

:D Svae does love animals! And research!

Oh I know, I just pre-empted that line with "Well technically" :D Plus the Avatar Last Airbender reference was much appreciated.

Ok all, for meditating I think we'll been using discipline checks to represent the focus etc. it takes to meditate effectively. For this it'll be an easy check to start with because of the strength of the force. If anyone fails their check, then a character can make an assist check on their next roll to represent them giving advice or something. When you've done that I'll tell you which tunnels you're going down. Sound good? :)

Also, already loving these characters :D

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok all, for meditating I think we'll been using discipline checks to represent the focus etc. it takes to meditate effectively. For this it'll be an easy check to start with because of the strength of the force. If anyone fails their check, then a character can make an assist check on their next roll to represent them giving advice or something. When you've done that I'll tell you which tunnels you're going down. Sound good? :)

Should I not have done my last IC post?

No, that's fine, we can treat it as a reckless move on your part :P