Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

Also, you guys suck at meditating XD

Kataddik has had no training. of course he'd suck at meditation. He's never meditated a day in his life :P .

Just now, Tramp Graphics said:

Kataddik has had no training. of course he'd suck at meditation. He's never meditated a day in his life :P .

How would he be considered ready for this if that is the case?

@Tramp Graphics perhaps, but Vrook would have called him on it, and I don't want to go all the way back and squeeze that into the thread.

@KungFuFerret , you will be, but at this stage you are all together so you can help with the initial choosing the route.

Just now, Kymrel said:

@Shlambate , whaddayasay, pal buddy friend? Will the unlikely pair manage to steer each other in the right direction?

Sure just adds more to my post as I write it, need to be both on my phone and iPad to talk here and type there.

Just now, Kymrel said:

How would he be considered ready for this if that is the case?

Good question. :huh:

Just now, Shlambate said:

Sure just adds more to my post as I write it, need to be both on my phone and iPad to talk here and type there.

Do you want to roll with the boost or should I do it? If you are on your mobile I can manage easier, but you call it.

I'll give you the boost but let me post please. I have one advantage to give so it's only one.

@Tramp Graphics , you guys have ALL spent enough time in the temple to considered eligible for this test. Th reason we did not rp any of the training before hand is because frankly it'd be boring as **** to rp kids meditating and reflecting blaster shots all day. This is the first exciting mission an initiate would take part in. You did not join the order the day before this.

OK, so Gunda can confirm that you are on the right path. You find the right door, I need to roll the dice like a man to make this work...

Sooo. Orokos. Buddy. Pal. My new best friend. How-about it?

Meditation, third time's the charm? : 3eA+1eB+1eD 1 success, 2 advantage
a-a.png a--.png a-a-a.png b-s-a.png d-th-th.png

Oh, praise the Force! So we both figure out where we're supposed to go.

Well, Gaze had already moved passed the fissure as you described for anyone who had proceeded the Wookie, and Gaze did. So I'm going to say he just kept going in for a little bit further before trying his meditation. Having failed to get any Sense of which way to go, I'm going to say he uses the one Advantage he got on that roll to just randomly pick a path and head down it, with the hope that the end result will be something positive. If one had a blue tint to it, he would choose it, simply because he likes blue.

5 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics , you guys have ALL spent enough time in the temple to considered eligible for this test. Th reason we did not rp any of the training before hand is because frankly it'd be boring as **** to rp kids meditating and reflecting blaster shots all day. This is the first exciting mission an initiate would take part in. You did not join the order the day before this.

Yeah, but Kataddik isn't a kid. He's an 30 year old adult . I'm looking at it as his skills with his ancient sword (which uses the Lightsaber skill), as well as his age, were probably how they may have felt he was ready, since he has no Force training (no Force powers)

Edited by Tramp Graphics
Just now, Tramp Graphics said:

Yeah, but Kataddik isn't a kid. He's an adult . I'm looking at it as his skills with his ancient sword (which uses the Lightsaber skill) were probably how they may have felt he was ready, since he has no Force training (no Force powers)

The GM is replying to this post from you:

12 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

10 minutes ago, Kymrel said:

OK, so Gunda can confirm that you are on the right path. You find the right door, I need to roll the dice like a man to make this work...

Sooo. Orokos. Buddy. Pal. My new best friend. How-about it?

Meditation, third time's the charm? : 3eA+1eB+1eD 1 success, 2 advantage
a-a.png a--.png a-a-a.png b-s-a.png d-th-th.png

Oh, praise the Force! So we both figure out where we're supposed to go.

So we both succeed then? Awesome!

I'll wait for your response to respond to the new Door I'm assigned to.

Edited by Shlambate

@KungFuFerret , the path I listed for you has a lovely blue glow :)

@Tramp Graphics , the Jedi would not send you if: a) you had NO training, b) if you only skill was sword fighting and you'd never meditated. Please accept you WOULD have had mediated numerous times to earn the right to be here, and please edit your post so you don't have the sword with you as Vrook WOULD have stopped you, and honestly I do not want to go back and edit everything because of that.

7 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

So we both succeed then? Awesome!

I'll wait for your response to respond to the new Door I'm assigned to.

@Shlambate The post is up. Good luck :)

Just now, Kymrel said:

@Shlambate The post is up. Good luck :)

I'll do a quick name drop and say good bye to Gunda, whom Zoroku still doesn't have his name! Happy Hunting!

19 minutes ago, awayputurwpn said:

The GM is replying to this post from you:

Yeah, I know. Kattadiik, grew to adulthood on Kasshyyyk (30 is "relatively young" for a Wookiee, but still an adult), and was captured by Trandoshan slavers not that long ago, and then rescued soon after by Jedi. He was already an adult, much like Nomi Sunrider. He wasn't raised in the Order.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

: 1eP+2eA+1eD 0 successes, 2 advantage
p-s-a.png a-a.png a-a.png d-f-th.png

The force are not with us!

@Tramp Graphics , that's fine, he doesn't need to have been. He would however, have meditated on multiple occasions, most likely daily since he joined. There is no way around this point. If he hadn't, or had refused to, he wouldn't be here today.

@Matt Skywalker , if you want you and @Tramp Graphics can work together as the others have done to find your pathway?

36 minutes ago, satkaz said:

Meditiation to younglings is like Athletics to clone cadets.

I hear that XD

Meditation : 3eA+1eD 3 successes, 1 advantage
a-s-s.png a-a.png a-s.png d--.png

But I guess Svae is much more capable than all my other characters :D

@Rabobankrider Just an idea for telling Svae which door is his During his meditation could the bug he found on the ship jump out and run through that door? I'm good for anything though!

Sounds good to me, the force works in mysterious ways, feel free to emote that and pass your advantage on to someone else if you want. I'll add you to the list so you know your path.

4 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics , that's fine, he doesn't need to have been. He would however, have meditated on multiple occasions, most likely daily since he joined. There is no way around this point. If he hadn't, or had refused to, he wouldn't be here today.

@Matt Skywalker , if you want you and @Tramp Graphics can work together as the others have done to find your pathway?

Yeah, that's kind of why I'm playing it as "what was the Jedi who rescued me thinking?"

Edited by Tramp Graphics
1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

Sounds good to me, the force works in mysterious ways, feel free to emote that and pass your advantage on to someone else if you want. I'll add you to the list so you know your path.

Great! I'll give a boost to @Matt Skywalker I'll work on an IC right now

Ok, well then you and Matt know the route, I'll add Matt's in.

@Tramp Graphics play it how you want, but your character can meditate, and does meditate, and has no gear in here.

Edited by Rabobankrider