Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Also, an IC post is up. Not sure where that leaves our Dug...

@Vergence , because you got 2 light points for force move, I think that classes as a success. The response was for @Kymrel , my bad. When you do your force move, if you could do as @satkaz did and mention the realization regarding your weakness?

And @Kymrel , I'll make a response that will lead Gunda in the right direction, he won't be left out!

Wouldn't be fun if he wasn't being tested ;)

So, edited IC post, wonder if that's what you meant by tying in emotional weakness, @Rabobankrider . Or if I need to rewrite it.

@satkaz , it's along the right lines of what I meant. The problem is it almost seems that he's relied on his recklessness to find the crystal, if you could just add a small section to perhaps showing him claiming down, which in turn reveals the crystal?

Just now, Rabobankrider said:

@satkaz , it's along the right lines of what I meant. The problem is it almost seems that he's relied on his recklessness to find the crystal, if you could just add a small section to perhaps showing him claiming down, which in turn reveals the crystal?

Ah, okay, so it's Walden realizing that recklessness isn't the answer, but calming down is. Will do.

That is exactly right yeah :)

IC post added.

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

Also, on a different note, how are you all finding the writing/gm style of things? Always looking for feedback.

I like the detail!

The character introspection is nice to read, but I always appreciate stuff that I can play off of, since I rarely play mind-reading characters :) that goes for stuff from players and GMs. Any physical descriptions or out-loud statements are always preferable to stuff that my character couldn't or shouldn't know, and therefore can't really riff off of in any meaningful way.

Edited by awayputurwpn

Ah ok, I'll work that in :)

Alright, re-edited the IC post.

I'm off for the night, running a face to face game, but will return in the morrow.

@Rabobankrider , any response to my last IC post?

13 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

@Rabobankrider , any response to my last IC post?

I've got the same question.

I will be able to add the responses after work today.

I will be able to add the responses after work today.

Also, @Matt Skywalker , I afraid you'll need to edit your post. The test in the room that was seen in the vision reacted to him entering the room. When I sort the other responses I'll add the trial for Matt.

@Rabobankrider results for my check?

Relax man. He said he'd get something up after he's done with work today. Patience is key ;)

@Kymrel I posted before his last set of responses. Also I didn't see the ninth page.

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION , I'll go back over to check what you had and I'll put your response in at the top.

Unfortunately guys, I'm having family problems at the moment, so going to have to put my responses off till tomorrow. I'll get it all sorted then.

No worries, real life comes first :)

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION if it was in regards to your meditation roll, he responded at the end of page 2 IC thread.

5 hours ago, Vergence said:

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION if it was in regards to your meditation roll, he responded at the end of page 2 IC thread.

Missed that thanks.