Jailbird and the Desperadoes OOC

By Richardbuxton, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Ahh, so we actually need transport

If I flip a DP, can Dex have overheard mention of Tosche Station back at the cantina, or seen an advertisement, before we were distracted?

Absolutely... Also while mechanic shops arnt everywhere, mechanics is a common profession...

Tatooine_Map.png

Image result for galactic maps tatooine

Can't wait to jump in!

I'll be camping this weekend. I can post in the AM Friday, but after that, probably not until Sunday night.

Up to you @TheShard , I can see it either way.

Thats on you my friend. You pressuring him? Haggling? Or buttering him up?

More along the lines of Haggling.

Negotiation

1 red 2setback

Need some Transportation : 4eA+1eC+2eS 1 success, 2 advantage
a-a.png a-s.png a-a.png a-a.png c--.png s--.png s-th.png

I succeeded on something! :P

If there is a price could the advantage be used to lower said price? Or perhaps the advantage means he doesn't feel he needs to tell anyone else about this?

**** didn't see this...

My apologies

So you can do either narrate your approach and it'll end up beinging 50 credits for the lot of you. He's heading back to Mos Eisley for the night.

So do we want to split the 50 credits, or have me cover it? Caess has just over 100 credits, and I haven't been keeping track of how much everyone has. Whatever the outcome I'll try to post IC this weekend.

26 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

So do we want to split the 50 credits, or have me cover it? Caess has just over 100 credits, and I haven't been keeping track of how much everyone has. Whatever the outcome I'll try to post IC this weekend.

Dex has 45 credits.

I'll just cover it, I marked it off my sheet. I wasn't sure how far forward I was supposed to go so I went shorter than I probably could have.

The local tavern seems to have been conversely described as being both "down the street "and "at the opposite end of town" from the Mos Eisley Cantina (in your most recent IC posts). Can you clarify? @TheShard

Mos Eisley is not that big. So yes it is both down the street, on the same street, but basicly at the opposite end of town. One side of town gears morr towards the space port and spacers and the other for local land lubbers. You could probably walk from one side of mos Eisley to the other in an hr or so.

Edited by TheShard

It has been a while, so I can't find it or remember it, were we told if our mechanic was a local, or just stuck here?

17 hours ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

It has been a while, so I can't find it or remember it, were we told if our mechanic was a local, or just stuck here?

I don't think we know anything. Have the commander make an executive decision, and we'll follow.

You have a name that's it.

On 10/7/2018 at 2:11 PM, TheShard said:

You have a name that's it.

All I can find is.. "a guy who needs a lift." No clue. Don't remember having a name, and couldn't even find any info describing him as a mechanic. Flip a destiny point to move things forward?

Sounded like @TheShard didn't care too much about what the name actually was. My character is supposed to be joining in soon. I don't mind jumping in, coming from the shadows that @Richardbuxton mentioned and saying basically follow me I'll take you to Bob's mechanic shop. (Obivously I'll Star Wars up that name. lol)

Let’s do it

Yes pick a name it was going to be a character intro but he dropped so pick a name any name and bohb is just fine...