Jailbird and the Desperadoes OOC

By Richardbuxton, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Everyone doing ok? It's been a bit since a post so I am just checking in.

2 hours ago, TheGuardian118 said:

Everyone doing ok? It's been a bit since a post so I am just checking in.

I'm good. Thanks for checking in. I've been generally less invested, in the various games I participate in, for a while now. Unless I feel I'm really holding things back, though, I'm still in. I can post again in the IC, but I don't think I can really move the story forward with anything, right now.

If we are stuck I'll advance the plot forward.

Edited by TheShard

I mean I'm ready to move forward, I can't think of anything to add at this point, which is really the only times I tend to post.

@TheGuardian118 check your discord messages

I think the game plan is to make for our ship with the Jawa, and head to the coordinates we were given? Do we need to manage transportation back to the hangar (do you have something planned), or can we just screen wipe to reaching the ship?

If that's all y'all wanna do we can screen wipe

I'm good with that if everyone else is.

I'm fine with that.

En route to the rendezvous.. if it doesn't require flying, shooting, or being cool, then Dex will get some shut-eye. 😎 Let the astromech wake him, when we get close.

Caess would probably want to "lock down" the computers so that only we can get into them, with the help of an astromech. Other than that I can't think of much else.

Give me a suggestion on how to handle the computer lockdown?

1 hour ago, TheShard said:

Give me a suggestion on how to handle the computer lockdown?

There is the Encrypted Computer vehicle attachment, which upgrades incoming slicing attacks (mods add Setback). Programming is one of the ways to achieve this, so the astromechs might be able to temporarily create some additional security in such a fashion?

Ok what I'll allow for like a passcode kinda thing until I find a better solution is that whatever difficulty you intend for it to be to keep Intruders out is the programming difficulty but add an extra difficulty die

That would be with assistance from one of the Astromechs right?

Sure

This went rather well!

Password (Caess' Int, ω1's computer skill) : 3eP+3eD 1 success, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-s-a.png p-tr.png p-a-a.png d-th.png d-th.png d-f.png

Could the triumph be used to upgrade any checks that intruders make, or that Caess finds something useful while securing the system?

Edited by Imperial Stormtrooper

What do you wanna do after this is wrapped up?

I suppose we should do the job for the Hutt?

Yeah I think we should, because a Hutt is likely to try and have someone hunt us down if we don't.

So thats a pick up and delivery mission. I'll get up the details later today. Anything else?

Ok so you are supposed to pick up cargo from an outer rim space station, "Oasis Station" and deliver it to Nal Hutta. You'll receive payment on Nar shadda.

There is a set time for pick up. It's in a few days. Do you want to make any prep, or research rolls for this next mission?

Everybody 15xp as well.

I’m really sorry guys, my life is a complete cluster f*** at the moment and I just don’t have anything to give.

It's ok buddy.