Jailbird and the Desperadoes OOC

By Richardbuxton, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Sorry for the huge delay!

Heres my role, darkside point

Force : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Not trying to rush things or anything, but has anyone heard from Richardbuxton? He said he'd be afk for 24 hours, and that was several days ago. Trying to not move the scene forward too much so he could do his introduction statement.

There you go!

On 5/17/2017 at 5:40 PM, Spatula Of Doom said:

Well, there's not much reason for Caess to do the scrap sale of the old ship. Saren and Juggo can cover the deception angle (Juggo assisting for the boost), and Saren's best at Negotiation too.

Saren do you want to roll to negotiate for the scraping of your previous ship?

4 hours ago, TheShard said:

There you go!

Sorry all, internet has been sporadic and time to post short.

No worries, just making sure you weren't food for your pets as you were slumped at your keyboard or something. Or decided to go native and live with a tribe of meerkats.

I was busy looking at this yesterday.

[removed photo of neuschwanstein castle in southern Germany]

Edited by Richardbuxton

So Caess, since you are the cell leader, you want to do the honors of first contact?

Just to double check, those of us in the cell have been working with each other for a little bit right? Like we'd know each other's skillsets and such, within reason, correct?

That was the impression I got from the GM's introduction line for us.

Unless you want to narrate differently, yes those in the cell know each other well enough.

Just wanted to make sure before I post.

Just the hank and chiss as odd men out.

Hank :D

I would normally edit to correct, but I think it sounds better..., "oh no it's a gang of hunter killer Hanks!"

Just need to hand them guns...

Edited by TheShard

Is that last one kaz?

On 5/22/2017 at 9:17 AM, TheShard said:

Saren do you want to roll to negotiate for the scraping of your previous ship?

I do, let me catch up on what's happening. If I have time tonight I'll post before I leave work!

On 5/22/2017 at 6:33 PM, KungFuFerret said:

So Caess, since you are the cell leader, you want to do the honors of first contact?

So do we want to all meet each other before deciding on anything else? if so I'll give @unicornpuncher a chance to post IC then go ahead.

10 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

So do we want to all meet each other before deciding on anything else? if so I'll give @unicornpuncher a chance to post IC then go ahead.

Well I was under the impression that at least 3 of us were currently standing together and discussing what to do first. Either find a ship or find our marks? What kind of a meeting are you referring to beyond that? This seems to be something of an in medias res type of opening to me.

Unless you want to narrate differently, everyone but the two force users are grouped together on the edge of the town center.

What I meant was does everyone want the two groups to meet first, or does the cell members want to split up before meeting the force users with some of us meeting them and the rest finding a ship/way out

I'm fine either way.

I'm fine with either option but for simplicity's sake I think things would go smoother if we "party up" beforewe head out and get our hands on a ship. That way if things go south we have more options/bodies at our disposal.

Yeah just meet up