Jailbird and the Desperadoes OOC

By Richardbuxton, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Hi! Enjoy the show.

Destiny Pool:

Light Side:

Dark Side:

The Cast:

@Richardbuxton as Kaz the Gank Shien Expert (3/3/2/4/2/1)

@Imperial Stormtrooper as Commander Caess the Sathari Squadron Leader (1/3/3/2/2/4)

@Edgehawk as Dex Stryker the Corellian Hotshot (2/5/2/2/2/3)

@Cartergame as Kaimer Strineth the Corellian Saboteur (2/4/3/4/2/2)

@TheGuardian118 as Daska Nyine the Twilek Protector/Soresu (1/2/4/2/3/3)

Edited by Richardbuxton
Updated characters

Good reminder, first roll of the day folks! Let's get our destiny pool going!

Edited by TheShard

P.s. Tell me if that link works in the ic thread .

http://orokos.com/roll/516803

1 white I think?

Also yes, the link worked.

Edited by Spatula Of Doom
3 minutes ago, TheShard said:

P.s. Tell me if that link works in the ic thread .

Yes it did, at least on an iPhone 6.

Destiny : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Ah, I goofed up on my roll. I put 1dF instead of 1eF.

This should do it.

Destiny points : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

New Destiny Roll : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Uh oh ;)

So you have a bit of time before imperial forces land.

I have more time right now since both my pbp's have gone into temporary stasis. So I'll attempt to respond as quickly as my role knowing (incase I have to scour rule books) allows.

I heard someone is an artist! I'm looking forward to seeing the characters!!

Can someone refresh my memory on how to use Orokos? I think I used it like one time

Ok ao here is the basic key

Abilty dice (green)=eA

Proficiency (yellow)= eP

Difficulty (purple) = eD

Challenge (red) = eC

Boost (blue) = eB

Setback (black) =eS

Force (white) =eF

You just add the number of dice in front and string together with +

So a standard difficulty with a setback, and a pool of 3 green 1 yellow would look like this:

2eD+1eS+3eA+1eP

Edited by TheShard

Please make sure Jailbird and the Desperatos is your campaign.name, and you put your player name up with the roll and a brief but specific description of the roll in question, destiny point roll, attacking minion group, jumping the gorge etc.

6 hours ago, KungFuFerret said:

Thanks, my result for DP pool:

http://orokos.com/roll/516985

Dice Roller

Roller KungFuFerret
Character Jaycen
Campaign Jailbird and Desperadoes
Description Destiny Point Roll
Results 1eF : 1 Light Side [1eF=LS]
f-ls.png

On the results page, just below the actual results is a line of text:

Copy Pasta: Link BBCode

if you click on BBCode then a small text field appears, copy everything in that field and paste them directly into the comments field here on the FFG forum. You will get this:

Destiny Point Roll : 1eF 1 Light Side
f-ls.png

Alright, 2 LS Destiny Points!

Destiny Roll : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

I'm afk for at least the next 24 hrs, sorry all

So nice follow through with the dead ship!! So yes you will collectively have a bit of cred after fees and hush money, you can keep it and steal a ship, try to get a cheap ticket off world, or...?

Anyone wanna make a negotiation roll for how that turned out? 4diff one upgraded and a setback as it was almost more hazard removal then scrap. So 3purple 1red 1setback, you could also roll a deception check first to see if you could cancel the setback or get a bonus on that negotiation roll.

Edited by TheShard

Also, this town has a fair amount of diversity, however a big bird man will draw some attention. Possibly impacting rolls, so on that deception roll if Caess is rolling it it's going to be 3 diff with a setback... Everyone else would be 3 difficulty.

Well, there's not much reason for Caess to do the scrap sale of the old ship. Saren and Juggo can cover the deception angle (Juggo assisting for the boost), and Saren's best at Negotiation too.

Edited by Spatula Of Doom

Good deal

Hey guys! Sorry, I'm not dead, just got super swamped with work stuff, I'll get a post up tomorrow as soon as I'm home from work.

Hey sorry, I've been without a home pc for the last few days, doing this from my work computer.... I should be up and running tomorrow and will do my rolls then :)

9 hours ago, DJCrazee said:

Hey guys! Sorry, I'm not dead,

I'm sorry too! I spent a lot of money on that midget, luchadorian, assassin squad to come to your place and off you! You've wasted a lot of my cash! How rude of you, to continue living like that!

Edited by KungFuFerret

Sorry my home pc still isn't up, did this from work. I rolled one darkside pip!

Post the bbcode from orokos.com, and you can use the website if you got a smart phone.