Jailbird and the Desperadoes OOC

By Richardbuxton, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

On 4/7/2019 at 7:21 PM, Richardbuxton said:

I’m really sorry guys, my life is a complete cluster f*** at the moment and I just don’t have anything to give.

No worries dude, I've been busy too. Happy we're still posting, even if not as often as we used to.

On 4/6/2019 at 3:53 PM, TheShard said:

There is a set time for pick up. It's in a few days. Do you want to make any prep, or research rolls for this next mission?

Everybody 15xp as well.

I picked up Heightened Awareness with my XP, which gives allies in short range 1 boost die when making vigilance or perception checks, and engaged allies get 2 boost.

I don't have any credits to spend currently, so I'll spend my free time before we leave wandering the station. Window shopping mostly, but also trying to hear about the goings and comings of life on the stations since it's my first time off-world in a long time. Maybe I can do a check to hear or see something interesting? I was thinking perception or streetwise. I'm not great at either, but even a bad roll could turn up something interesting or just mundane. lol.

Sure make an easy with 2 setback streetwise or perception check

On 4/7/2019 at 5:21 PM, Richardbuxton said:

I’m really sorry guys, my life is a complete cluster f*** at the moment and I just don’t have anything to give.

No Worries, sometimes things come up.

I'm going to spend 5 xp on defensive driving, and hang onto the other 10.

Also, can Caess attempt to get more out of that file while we're waiting, with the help of Omega One?

Edited by Imperial Stormtrooper

I'm just going to bank the 15 XP.

Dex will go with Daska, if he doesn't mind the company? @TheGuardian118

Perception/Streetwise : 2eA+1eD+2eS 1 success
a-s-a.png a-s-s.png d-f-f.png s-th.png s--.png

Ohh I did it! My boost to perception only affects allies, not myself so this could be either perception or streetwise as it's the same either way for me.

@Edgehawk sure join me!

Edit: at least that's how I read the talent - maybe it's me to?

Edited by TheGuardian118
22 hours ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

No Worries, sometimes things come up.

I'm going to spend 5 xp on defensive driving, and hang onto the other 10.

Also, can Caess attempt to get more out of that file while we're waiting, with the help of Omega One?

Give me a red and 2 purple check to work on it further, you get a boost from having worked the system a bit.

Let's see what we have here. : 3eP+1eC+2eD+1eB 0 successes, 3 advantage
p-s.png p-a-a.png p-a.png c-f.png d-f.png d-th.png b-s-a.png

Hmm, could the advantage be used to allow Caess, or someone else to try again at a future point in time? Basically along the lines of Caess avoided triggering any security in the file?

Absolutely and with a boost.

I assume that, that check took up all of Caess' time before the meeting?

That's up to you you got a few days.

Anything else anyone wants to do before you go do the Hutt bull?

Edited by TheShard

Wow it auto censors bull sh°t as bull

1 hour ago, TheShard said:

That's up to you you got a few days.

Oh, I misunderstood, I thought it was only a day. Then Caess would probably try again. You said I got a boost from the advantage I rolled last time, is that the only change from the last roll?

Yup.

I may have misremembered. Well it's to your advantage.

Take 2 : 3eP+1eC+2eD+2eB 2 successes, 1 advantage
p-s.png p-s.png p-s-a.png c-f-th.png d-th.png d-th.png b-a.png b-a-a.png

I don't really have any ideas for the advantage at the moment.

Edited by Imperial Stormtrooper

How are things going for everyone? I'm still trying to check in from time to time.

Hey @TheGuardian118 ! Good to hear from you. I'm doing pretty well, all things considered, and I hope all is well with you.

Things are good, still checking in when I can.