Jailbird and the Desperadoes OOC

By Richardbuxton, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

So how long do we want to give @unicornpuncher a chance to post IC before moving along?

I'd go ahead, he's always welcome to post something that backtracks, and catches us up to the present.

I'm going to put up guidelines for this sort of thing.

So typically unless its a crucial event, 3-4 days will be max wait time for posting. So I'm assuming a posting rate of twice a week roughly, more it's welcomed. I'll respond to all non-crunch posts promptly, even if you post much more frequently. Crunchy posts where I might have to re-read rules might take a day or two for me to respond.

Where events are crucial I'll give a week.

Edited by TheShard

Then I'll post something tonight or tomorrow.

Cool beans

If anything, worst case scenario, myself and the pilot are both pretty shooty, we could duck off and go steal a ship while the talking is going down. I doubt there's much around that can stand up to a hit from my blaster, so as long as I'm hitting, they're dropping.

Slammed with IRL stuff right now. Working, moving my roomate/landlord out and getting the place cleaned up for a new tennant, trying to find a new used car, business I'm working at is moving.
I'll get something up tonight, but after that I might be offline for a couple more days. I should be in the clear by Monday or so.

Tis fine, it's best if everyone at least gets their opening up quickly, after that the story can move along, without everyone needing to post.

At least until you get company

I'm still floating here in the forums when I can. I'll refrain from posting until the bigger group approach Kaz and Sev are approached

Something to do while waiting.

If anyone wants to give me some people and places that are important to your characters backround. Leave it a bit loose as I'm going to use it as fodder when I can.

Edited by TheShard

Well Jaycen has family back in the Empire. Parents and a little sister. Never really considered what planet they were on, but I figured it was one of the core Imperial planets.

Tychus, for all his rough and gruff demeanor and general sadistic glee he takes in hurting Imperial forces and rival gang members is... a mama's boy.

Also somewhere out there is an Imperial officer(former Imperial prison warden) whom he is very much still in love with despite their inherent rivalry and faction allegiances. She could easily pop up hunting him reluctantly despite her love for him. I imagine it being sort of the "cop who lets the robber get away" kind of relationship while both are trying to avoid it being found out.

Let's do it in this form so I can better check it at a glance.

-Significance/Connection:

-Description

People:

-Significance/Connection:

-Description:

I'll put up an example.

Significance: This is the currant hiding spot for out force sensitives.

Description: Barren, desert Planet, port for smugglers and a low grade penal colony. There are some work camps and production facilities intermingled with prisoner barracks. The "main" town is "Slowly Dying" a depressing encampment of free men stranded after their sentences have ended, and various smugglers and bounty hunters. It is known for its gladiatorial matches, which feature various categories, including gunslinger duels, mixed martial combat among others. Not an imperial world per say, however it generaly is ignored and occasionally serves prison contracts for local imperial planets.

I'm not familiar with the planetary names to any insane degree, what is the name of an Imperial planet, other than Coruscant that Jaycen's family could be on?

-Significance/Connection: Jaycen's family resides here

-Description Abregado-rae was a major manufacturing and trade-oriented planet , the third of five worlds in the Abregado system in the Core Worlds and the homeworld of the Gados . It sat at the beginning of the Rimma Trade Route , and was also the starting point for the Shapani Bypass or the "Bacta Run". The planet had a reputation as one of the Core Worlds' more rough-and-tumble worlds. It was home to the infamous Abregado-rae Spaceport .

People: Kye-El Ildis - Father ; Lah-ren Ildis - Mother ; Jilthana Ildis - Sister 12

-Significance/Connection: Family

-Description: Kye-El is a middle aged man of advancing years, but still hearty. He is a loyal member of the Empire and is hurt by his son's disappearance. Lah-ren is a middle aged woman, focused, ambitious woman focused on social status.
Jilthana Ildis is a young pre-teen girl, who loves her brother deeply, but doesn't understand why he disappeared. Her parents hardly speak of it, but what they say doesn't sound like the brother she admires.

Posted IC, sorry it took so long.

Are we waiting on anyone in particular? Seems like this has died

Well someone, anyone has to go find a ship there are people hanging around still you could talk or wait till the imperial land and try and take that.

But yes, someone had to make a purposal. If not, I can just go ahead and have the imperial land.

We could move it forward to the 'quite' place and let those who are still checking catch up.

That's fine too

I don't mind whoever suggested the place narrate its general atmosphere, so however wants go ahead, ic give a general description and ill take it from there.

Edited by TheShard

My last input was indicating we move to a place to talk, i figured someone else would actually move it along.

I'll post in an hour or 2 if no one beats me to it

I fully expect you guys to call Kaz out on his lie, it's just in character