Jailbird and the Desperadoes OOC

By Richardbuxton, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

But take a strain

Cause glare-ing so long at this guy caused you to pop a bloodvessel

Mean mugging or grimming is an even been description.

So as it stands things are getting complicated. You have a mission for jabba that the doc suckered you into doing for him. You have the mission from your shipjacker friend to bring home her mechanic friend in exchange for a scrubbed transponder... And ultimately to strike against the empire.

Are there time limits on either one? If there are we can do that one first then do the other then get back to what we are supposed to be doing. You're right it is complected...

So what you do with any of these is up to you. While the jabba job is rather immediate, leave in a few days... So is recovering the shipjacker's friend... Though that also has no express deadline.

I think we pick up the mechanic whilst we are here, drop them off while we do Jabba’s job... assuming we even care enough to finish such a petty task!

On 7/15/2018 at 5:54 PM, Richardbuxton said:

I think we pick up the mechanic whilst we are here, drop them off while we do Jabba’s job... assuming we even care enough to finish such a petty task!

I like this idea I say we go with it.

Vigilance : 1eP+1eA+2eC+2eD 2 failures
p-s-a.png a-a-a.png c-f-f.png c-f.png d-th.png d-th-th.png

Sigh, but this is the way it has been going here for me lately...

Are we stuck on anything? Do you want to skip ahead? If it wasn't clear your free to go essentially on a sorta bond. Which if you skip out on the delivery, will be owed, a debt and possible bounty.

I'd be fine with jumping to when we get back to town, but I don't know if I'm speaking for anyone else.

Last call before i jump ahead

Are we stuck? You have a janitors closet full of stuff to explore. The rest of you are doing what?

So unless I'm mistaken I believe that most of what's next is up to @Richardbuxton ??

It seems so...

Sorry for the delay guys

Spot : 1eA+1eP+1eD+3eS 1 success, 1 advantage
a-s.png p-s-a.png d--.png s-f.png s--.png s--.png

You see a data pad and a badge laying by the exit. The datapad has a paused holo feed with a scene of destruction.

Yoink! I’ll have that thank you

So it is locked.

So hey where are you all headed?

2 minutes ago, TheShard said:

So it is locked.

So hey where are you all headed?

Local garage..? We have a mechanic to pick up!

narrate how y'all look for said shop

@TheGuardian118 your with said mechanic!

@April your also welcome to jump in... A certain young jawa might still be on tatooine?

So there are a few "cities" on tatooine, your at jabba's near mos Eisley, your ship is back at Anchorhead.