Jailbird and the Desperadoes OOC

By Richardbuxton, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

If no one posts tomarrow I'll continue the story

Edited by TheShard

They are waiting on the room.

I'm gonna wait through today then move things forward tomarrow...

Sorry, ive been absent. But I'm still in! Ok, lets see this Hutt... and make a Deal!

Description Charm
Results 2eC+1eS+3eA : 2 failures, 1 advantage [2eC=Th, F/Th] [1eS=F] [3eA=A, A, A]
c-th.png c-f-th.png s-f.png a-a.png a-a.png a-a.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

@TheShard

Ok so no go at charming him, but I'll let you spend the advantage on getting him to still play?

7 minutes ago, TheShard said:

Ok so no go at charming him, but I'll let you spend the advantage on getting him to still play?

Sure!

Ok narrate this out for me, feel free to insert a grunt or two from the Aqualish

I'll get it up tomorrow.

I’ll take a look around with Perception if it’s appropriate, trying to see what’s going on here at the moment.

Are we just doing a quick hand (single roll) using the Sabacc rules from Under a Black Sun? I don't want to further delay things too much.

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

Are we just doing a quick hand (single roll) using the Sabacc rules from Under a Black Sun? I don't want to further delay things too much.

Sure, im gonna trust you to let me know what those rules are I'm unfamiliar...

32 minutes ago, TheShard said:

Sure, im gonna trust you to let me know what those rules are I'm unfamiliar...

Putting his Cool to use!

edit: Basically, you just need to assign a difficulty based on the difficulty of the game,and the skill of the player.

Edited by Edgehawk

Sorry for the delay life got crazy.

If say he's not that smart. So 2 purples and a setback.

Description Sabacc
Results 3eP+2eD+1eS+1eF : 3 successes, 1 Dark Side [3eP=S, A/A, S/S] [2eD=Th, -] [1eS=Th] [1eF=DS]
p-s.png p-a-a.png p-s-s.png d-th.png d--.png s-th.png f-ds.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

The Dark pip converts a Success and an Advantage, so: 2 Successes, which means I should win back my wager, plus an additional wager's worth (so.. the jacket..?!); the Sabacc chart interprets a single Threat as taking a Strain.

So you could try to claim the jacket...

23 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

So.. stalking our wayward cast of rebels.. @Imperial Stormtrooper and @Cartergame have been away from the forum, for a while.. but @TheGuardian118 just visited. Roll call?!

I've been keeping up on the story; I'm signed up for the E-mail notification from the main thread so even when I don't log in I see the posts. (Typically lol)

I've been following, I was rather busy last month, and things didn't seem to be moving this month. I also can't always tell when its my turn (or when its up to me) to post in a pbp...

Your fine I've been busy. We are all at the table so jump in when you want... No real turns unless its structured time.

Perception : 1eA+1eP+2eD+1eS 2 failures, 1 threat
a--.png p--.png d-f-f.png d-th.png s--.png

Rolling lights out lately... my lights ?

Perception : 3eA+1eP+2eD+1eS 2 successes
a--.png a-a.png a-s.png p-s.png d-th.png d--.png s--.png

So Richard you notice that he taps his a band on his wrist, when he does a small red light flashes briefly.

Dex passed his Perception, also (It's in the IC): 2 successes, 1 threat.

Would he notice the same, or something else?

Yes the same thing