Fanmade cards while we speculate

By Wintersong, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

20 hours ago, Togashi Gao Shan said:

LNR2m1T.png

I actually really like that second action. ?

1 hour ago, HirumaShigure said:

I actually really like that second action. ?

Me, too, but it's true that having both actions on one character (even a very expensive one) is a bit much. If I'd kept both, the second action (discard a character from play) would probably need to add "If this character is ready, discard a card - ", to make it less crazy.

Here's a proxy for Doji Whisperer (with alternate art and flavor text) :

83sYDTl.png

On 4/8/2017 at 4:48 AM, IAmAlpharius said:

When was Forced Truce revealed O.o.

I'm sorry if it confused you, I was assuming that since this is a discussion dedicated to fan made cards it was clear that they were NOT official. Anyway, just to be 100% clear: they're both ideas of mine, completely non-official.

@Togashi Gao Shan

I like the idea of neutral Shadowlands characters, but I think making one able to pay Honor instead of Fate on a 1-1 rate is too massive of an advantage in the early rounds!

Has anyone made a Meditations on the Tao Province Proxy?

4PS

Ring - Fire

Action: remove one fate from an attacking personality

15 hours ago, Cambeul no Oni said:

Has anyone made a Meditations on the Tao Province Proxy?

4PS

Ring - Fire

Action: remove one fate from an attacking personality

If we're almost certain that's the real text, then I'll throw one together.

Edit: Here it is.

S2cQ6A6.png

Edited by Togashi Gao Shan
added proxy image

Also, I finally got around to making a (hopefully) fully accurate Shameful Display proxy:

wMxCxux.png

2 hours ago, Togashi Gao Shan said:

If we're almost certain that's the real text, then I'll throw one together.

Edit: Here it is.

S2cQ6A6.png

Thank you very much

One more (hopefully) for now. Rally to the Cause, the (probably) other neutral Water province.

IXX7ixP.png

4 hours ago, Togashi Gao Shan said:

One more (hopefully) for now. Rally to the Cause, the (probably) other neutral Water province.

IXX7ixP.png

I was just going to request this :)

Has anyone made, or can anyone make a Iuchi Wayfinder

Clan unicorn

Deck Conflict (1 Influence )
Type Character
Traits Shugenja . Water . Cavalry .
Stats 1 fate / 1 military / 1 Political / 0 glory
Text Box Reaction: After this character enters play – look at a facedown province.
1 hour ago, Cambeul no Oni said:

Has anyone made, or can anyone make a Iuchi Wayfinder

Clan unicorn

Deck Conflict (1 Influence )
Type Character
Traits Shugenja . Water . Cavalry .
Stats 1 fate / 1 military / 1 Political / 0 glory
Text Box Reaction: After this character enters play – look at a facedown province.

No idea where to find full art.

031hcCU.png

excellent

Do you have any templates for Events/Techniques for Crab? I want to add some technique cards to the ones that came with the Second City box set for 4th Ed.

55 minutes ago, muzouka said:

Do you have any templates for Events/Techniques for Crab? I want to add some technique cards to the ones that came with the Second City box set for 4th Ed.

YdZ0EXp.png tEPGjnU.png

Moto Not Aware

Character - Unicorn Clan

Cost: 2

Military: 5

Politics: 2

Bushi. Cavalry.

Forced Interrupt: When an opponent declares a political conflict against you, choose a character controlled by that opponent - until the conflict ends, the chosen character gains covert.

Just would like to know if there's someone that has the template for the back card? A friend of mine is making the chibi version of the champion of each clan. Here's what she made. She made it from scratch and she is really grateful to find the blank template. But she is searching for the back card as well. We would like to have it for a giveaway or even for donation as prizes in informal tourney if it is allowed.

38476.jpg

Togashi Iru (unique)

3 COST

3/3 glory1

monk tattooed

Reaction: After a Kiho is played - Gain 1 Fate.

"His tattoos seem to move even when he is still." - Doji Uji

Also,

Scorpion Tattoo

0 COST

+0

+0

attachment tattoo

Monk character only

When attached character wins a confict, choose a participating character - Dishonor that character.

Edited by BayushiFugu
55 minutes ago, BayushiFugu said:

Also,

Scorpion Tattoo

0 COST

+0

+0

attachment tattoo

Monk character only

When attached character wins a confict, choose a participating character - Dishonor him.

*Rules Lawyer* "My participating character is female, and this effect states dishonor 'him' so you can't target my character."

Jokes aside, this would definitely play nicely in a Phoenix/dragon dishonor deck.

37 minutes ago, Zesu Shadaban said:

*Rules Lawyer* "My participating character is female, and this effect states dishonor 'him' so you can't target my character."

Jokes aside, this would definitely play nicely in a Phoenix/dragon dishonor deck.

Good catch. Fixed it so no rules shenanigans

My 2 cents. Proxy I created for Doji Challenger, with art I miss from the old game.

Doji Challenger.png

Daidoji Kuwanan (unique)

5 cost

3/5

3 glory

Bushi Duelist

Action: Target and opposing participating character. Challenge that character to a political duel. The loser chooses either to discard their personality or bow and dishonor it.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 6:25 AM, Eu8L1ch said:

I like the idea of neutral Shadowlands characters, but I think making one able to pay Honor instead of Fate on a 1-1 rate is too massive of an advantage in the early rounds!

Ugh! Now you made me consider a Shadowlands faction that has no Stronghold and is unplayable, but each card has influence and you would be able to choose it instead of a Major Clan as your splash faction.

21 minutes ago, BayushiFugu said:

Daidoji Kuwanan (unique)

5 cost

3/5

3 glory

Bushi Duelist

Action: Target and opposing participating character. Challenge that character to a political duel. The loser chooses either to discard their personality or bow and dishonor it.

I feel like he should be a more military slanted character as he was sent by Satsume to study the techniques of the other clans in O5R (he had ranks in Akodo Tactical School and Hida Military Training). I'd almost go higher military and a little lower Political (make him a 4/4) and make the duel a military one. And not sure about that effect for the lose as why would I normally choose to discard my character, I can at least recover from bowed and dishonored.

I'd maybe change to "The challenged character may bowed and become dishonored to cancel this duel. The loser of the duel is discarded."