Limited Restricted

* is equal to attached character's Glory

3 influence

Geisha Gossip (scorpion cost) - Conflict card

2 cost

0/2

Glory 1

Shinobi Courtier

When this character enters play, target another non- Scorpion personality - Dishonor that character

Ide Caravan Master (unicorn card)

1 cost

0/1

glory 1

Bushi

Action: During a conflict, Bow this character and target a Cavalry character in play - Give the Cavalry character +2 Mil until end of conflict.

My Father's Blade (Lion card)

2 cost

+*

+0

Attachment

Weapon

Limited Restricted

* is equal to attached character's Glory

3 influence

Poetry Contest (crane card)

0 cost

Event

Action: During a Political conflict, target your participating character. Your opponent chooses an opposing participating character. Your character challenges the other to a Political duel. The loser is bowed and it's controller must discard a card.

Avenge the Fallen (neutral event)

Cost: 2 Fate

Action: During a conflict, choose a participating character - that character gains +X/+X until the end of the conflict, where X is the Glory of the top character card in your dynasty discard pile.

Moto Chagatai (Unicorn Character)

Cost 6 Fate.

7/3

Glory 2

Reaction: After you break a province during a conflict in which this character is participating, choose one of your broken provinces - that province is no longer broken. Put it facedown. (Max once per game)

Inspired by this card:

cardl5rmotochagataiexp3.jpg

Edited by Tabris2k

I stand by my word (crab card)

0 cost

event

Action: During a conflict, if you have only one character defending, that character adds his Political skill to your army total.

Doji Bride
1 cost Crane Attachment
+0/+1
Follower.
Attach to a character you control. Limit 1 per character.
Reaction: After this attachment enters play - honor attached character .
3 Influence

Kobo Ichi Kai
1 cost Crab Attachment
+0/+0
Technique
Attaches to Berserkers for 1 less Fate.
Action: During a Conflict remove 1 Fate from this Character and give them +2 Mil. (unlimited)

Mizu-Do
1 cost Crane Attachment
+0/+0
Technique
Attaches to Artisans for 1 less Fate.
Action: While participating in a Conflict, Bow the attached character. Give a target Crane character you control +X Mil for the duration of the conflict, where X is equal to this character's Political Skill.

Kaze-Do
1 cost Dragon Attachment
+X/+0
Technique
Attaches to Monks for 1 less Fate.
X is equal to the number of Weapons attached to opposing Characters.

Arranged Marriage (neutral)

1 Fate

Action : During the Dynasty Phase, your opponent chooses one character you control - He takes control of that character. Choose another character your opponent controls. Take control of that character.

I do not do this for love. I do it because it is my duty.”

Togashi Meishi *

4 cost

3/2

2 glory

Monk Tattooed

Reaction: After Meishi wins a non- Void conflict, put one Fate on him.

"His tattoos have a life of their own" - Hitomi

Isawa Uona *

5 cost

3/5

3 glory

Shugenja Air Elemental Master

When the Air ring is claimed, honor a friendly character you control.

Ninja Saboteur

3 cost

2/2

0 Glory

Shinobi

Reaction: When this character wins a conflict - Discard the top card of the opponent's Conflict deck.

Ogre Bushi

4 cost

5/-

0 Glory

Bushi Shadowlands

When this character assigns to a conflict - lose 1 Honor.

Action: During a conflict, target an opposing Weapon attachment - attach it to Ogre Bushi.

Kuni Acolyte

2 cost

1/3

1 Glory

Shugenja

Action: During a conflict, sacrifice Kuni Acolyte and target a participating character - Bow that character.

Brothers in Arms (lion card)

2 cost

Event

Action: During a Mil conflict, give each of your attacking Lion characters +X Mil where X equals the number of participating characters.

One of my favorite old school L5R characters...

Shosuro Toson *

4 cost

2/3

1 Glory

Shinobi Bushi

Action: During the conflict phase, bow Toson and target an opposing Province - Discard a card in it.

Doji Poet

1 cost

0/2

2 Glory

Courtier

Pride Courtesy

A Perfect Strike

0 cost neutral event.

Reaction: If your honor bid is equal to an opponent's honor bid during a duel, you win the duel regardless of skill value. No honor is exchanged during this duel.

(Just trying to think up ways to shake up the "everybody bid one" culture)

Oni no Tetsuro

7 cost

7/-

0 Glory

Shadowlands Oni Creature

Cannot have Fate put on it.

Your opponents cards cannot bow or dishonor Oni no Tetsuro.

Reaction: During the Dynasty phase, if Oni no Testuro would leave play, sacrifice another friendly character you control - Oni no Tetsuro does not leave play.

My name is yours

0 cost event

Action: Sacrifice any number of friendly shugenja you control - Search your Dynasty deck for a card with Oni in it's title with cost equal to or less than the total Glory of the sacrificed shugenja and put it into play. Shuffle your deck.

Edited by BayushiFugu

Kitsuki Daisuke *

4 cost

4/4

2 Glory

Courtier Duelist Magistrate

Reaction: After Daisuke wins a duel - Draw a card.

(based on actual card)

On 2/15/2018 at 10:45 PM, BayushiFugu said:

My name is yours

0 cost event

Action: Sacrifice a friendly shugenja you control - Search your Dynasty deck for a card with Oni in it's title and put it into play. Shuffle your deck.

Waaaaaayyyyyyy too easy to abuse. Combine 3 copies of this card with your Oni no Tetsuro suggested card. This card, MNiY, would further skew the game into simple stupidity on the part of designers. Am being harsh here, but am trying to highlight the unbalanced nature of these cards when used in conjunction with other cards. (hope I’m making sense)

5 hours ago, LordBlunt said:

Waaaaaayyyyyyy too easy to abuse. Combine 3 copies of this card with your Oni no Tetsuro suggested card. This card, MNiY, would further skew the game into simple stupidity on the part of designers. Am being harsh here, but am trying to highlight the unbalanced nature of these cards when used in conjunction with other cards. (hope I’m making sense)

The simple fix is to limit the size of the Oni that can be put into play to the Shugenja's Fate cost or less. It becomes a dynasty deck thinner rather than a way to cheese in bigger characters.

Edited by Ultimatecalibur