Fanmade cards while we speculate

By Wintersong, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Oni no Tetsu (unique)

5 cost

*/0

0 glory

Shadowands Oni

As an additional cost to play Oni no Tetsu, lose 1 honor and sacrifice a friendly character. Cannot be put into play with card effects.

* is equal to your opponent's current honor.

Edited by BayushiFugu
6 hours ago, BayushiFugu said:

Oni no Tetsu (unique)

5 cost

*/0

0 glory

Shadowands Oni

As an additional cost to play Oni no Tetsu, lose 1 honor and sacrifice a friendly character.

* is equal to your opponent's current honor.

This is seriously broken. Not only you can Charge! it and avoid any cost, but even if you play it, 1 honor and 1 character for a, let’s say, 15/0 is pretty cheap.

45 minutes ago, Tabris2k said:

This is seriously broken. Not only you can Charge! it and avoid any cost, but even if you play it, 1 honor and 1 character for a, let’s say, 15/0 is pretty cheap.

I agree it's broken, but just imagine the salt when it suffers the effect of a skill or conflict switching ability.

19 minutes ago, Zesu Shadaban said:

I agree it's broken, but just imagine the salt when it suffers the effect of a skill or conflict switching ability.

Already thought of that, but if you’re putting this on your deck, I expect you’re putting unbow/moving/attachment removal cards on that deck. I think the worst that could happen to it is AFWTD.

Think about a Lion deck with this, Kitsu SC, Ujiaki, Charge!, FGG...

BTW, shouldn’t it be Tetsu no Oni?

Edited by Tabris2k
46 minutes ago, Tabris2k said:

Already thought of that, but if you’re putting this on your deck, I expect you’re putting unbow/moving/attachment removal cards on that deck. I think the worst that could happen to it is AFWTD.

Think about a Lion deck with this, Kitsu SC, Ujiaki, Charge!, FGG...

BTW, shouldn’t it be Tetsu no Oni?

Fixed.

Swift Scout (unicorn dynasty)

2 cost

3/-

2 glory

Cavalry Bushi

Action: Spend one fate on this character - Move this character to or from a conflict.

Yasuki Tenbu (crab unique)

4 cost

1/4

1 glory

Courtier Merchant

Action: During a conflict, give your opponent a fate - discard a random card from his hand.

(Max twice per turn)

"what a fine purchase!"

Tattooed Advisor (dragon dynasty)

3 cost

1/3

1 glory

Monk Tattooed Courtier

Action: Add a fate to an unclaimed ring - draw a card.

Tattooed Advisor (dragon dynasty)

3 cost

1/3

1 glory

Monk Tattooed Courtier

Action: Add a fate to an unclaimed ring - draw a card.

Matsu Scout (lion fate character)

2 cost

3/-

2 glory

Bushi Scout

Pride

Kakita Toshimoko

5 cost

6/2

3 glory

Bushi, Duelist, Kenshinzen, Sensei

Toshimoko is considered as having the honored status while participating in a duel.

Edited by Haimei
Issues with spacing.
2 hours ago, Haimei said:

Kakita Toshimoko

5 cost

6/2

3 glory

Bushi, Duelist, Kenshinzen, Sensei

Toshimoko is considered as having the honored status while participating in a duel.

I would like this more if he has the restriction of not being able to be honored.

Yoritomo Esui (unique)

4 cost

2/2

1 glory

Mantis Clan Sailor Bushi

Pillage (when this character wins a conflict, discard the top card of the defending player's Conflict deck.)

Togashi Etsui (unique)

4 cost

2/2

glory 1

Monk Tattooed

Etsui has +1/+1 for each Tattoo attachment on him.

Action: During a military conflict, target an opposing participating character with lower Mil power - bow that character.

Shonobi Infilitrator (scorpion clan conflict character)

2 cost

2/2

0 glory

Shinobi Spy

When this character wins a conflict, discard a random card from the losing player's hand.

Humility 0 Cost

Crane 1 influence

Reaction: After a character you control is chosen to defend a duel, it gains +2 MIL and +2 POL until the end of the duel

Trample Underfoot (unicorn)

3 cost

EVENT

Reaction: After you win a Mil conflict, if you control one or more participating Cavalry characters, target an opposing participating character - Discard that character.

* Toku (Neutral).

4 Cost.

2/0.

0 Glory.

Bushi. Ronin. Heimin.

Toku has Pol 3 while he has a Weapon attached.

Gain +1 Glory whenever Toku wins a Conflict.

Edited by Mangod

*Tsuruchi

5 cost

5/3

2 Glory

Bushi

Action: During a conflict, spend 1 Fate from a character you control. While you control at least 1 participating character and this character is in your home area and unbowed, it contributes its skill to your side. (Unlimited)

Playful Tanuki

2 cost Conflict Character

1/1

2 Glory

Spirit

Reaction: After this character enters play - you gain a new action opportunity.

-

I really don't know how to phrase his capacity correctly. He basically let you play himself and activate another action directly after activating his reaction without your opponents interfering.

3 hours ago, DrChrno said:

Reaction: After this character enters play - you gain a new action opportunity.

Reaction : After this character enters play - you have the next action opportunity.

Worded similar to Child of the Plains. Speaking of which, I think this card will fit better as a Unicorn character.

Kuni Yori (unique)

3 cost

1/3

0 glory

Shugenja Shadowlands

Your other Shadowlands cards cost 1 less Fate.

Action: During a conflict, bow this character and target a participating character- that character gets -1/-1 until end of conflict.

Edited by BayushiFugu
5 hours ago, BayushiFugu said:

Action: During a conflict, bow this character and target a participating character- that character gets - 1VZ until end of conflict.

VZ?

22 minutes ago, Tabris2k said:

VZ?

Fixed. Auto correct

Fires from Within (Phoenix card)

2 cost

Event

Spell Fire

Play only if you control a Shugenja character.

Action: During a conflict, target a participating character - Remove up to two Fate from that character. If it has no Fate on it, discard it.