Fanmade cards while we speculate

By Wintersong, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

On 2/17/2018 at 3:03 PM, LordBlunt said:

Waaaaaayyyyyyy too easy to abuse. Combine 3 copies of this card with your Oni no Tetsuro suggested card. This card, MNiY, would further skew the game into simple stupidity on the part of designers. Am being harsh here, but am trying to highlight the unbalanced nature of these cards when used in conjunction with other cards. (hope I’m making sense)

It has been fixed to be less OP as they say.

Hida Bushotsu *

4 cost

5/2

0 Glory

Berserker

Togashi Rikyou *

4 cost

5/2

1 Glory

Monk Tattooed

Action: During a conflict, if there are any other participating characters - Ready Rikyou and move him there.

So.....

I got a little bored....

And made a few Fox cards.

https://imgur.com/gallery/XFzw2pn

29 of them (and a neutral follower for the Deck).

a wee Preview

WcCVB0Q.jpg JO6214G.jpg

Check them out and let me know what you think. https://imgur.com/gallery/XFzw2pn

Ring of Earth tax

qld7xwk.gif

Edit: FFG, feel free to steal any of these ideas. It's your game, after all.

Edited by Coyote Walks
address link correction

Nice work!

Most of them are busted as heck but still really sweet.

I'm hoping as some point during FFG's run with L5R we get to see all the various factions we loved from the old game.....cuz that would mean the game was crazy successful and lasted another 20+ years.

Edited by Ishi Tonu

Cool ideas and great design! Are they just photoshopped, or do you have a template generator set up? (Or a photoshop template, I guess...)

I came up with some Fox Clan ideas a few months ago, guess I might as well chuck them into the mix. No nice looking cards yet, although if anyone fancies making some that would be fine with me!

Fox Clan (design notes in italics)

Stronghold:
Kyuden Kitsune (+2 Province Strength/12 Honor/+6 Fate/10 Influence)
Castle.
The minimum size of your dynasty deck is 30.
Reaction : When you play a card with the Spirit keyword, reduce its cost by 1.

(The reduced minimum deck size was something I thought could apply across minor clan strongholds, in order to make it easier to put together a legal deck. I also thought it would make sense for minor clans to all have lower fate production, hopefully compensated for by the increased focus of the smaller Dynasty deck, and some powerful characters. As these aren't available to other clans, some of them can afford to be marginally overpowered...)

Province:
Kitsune Mori
(4 Strength/Earth)
Conflicts at this province gain the Earth element.
Reaction: After you win a conflict at this province - resolve the Earth ring effect as if you were the attacking player.

(Several Fox Clan characters have abilities keying off Earth conflicts, so this is hopefully more useful than it first appears...)

Dynasty Characters:
Mounted Patrol (1 Fate/2 Military/0 Political/0 Glory)
Bushi. Cavalry.
Reaction: When a friendly province is revealed - put this character into play from one of your provinces.
(Just a simple bushi character, with a nod towards the clan's Ki-Rin heritage, which will be a recurring sub-theme.)
Kitsune Tsutaro (1 Fate/- Military/2 Political/1 Glory)
Courtier. Librarian.
Action: Look at the top card of your conflict deck - you may put it at the bottom of the deck.
(Basic courtier inspired by a character from the old game.)
Cunning Warrior (2 Fate/2 Military/2 Political/1 Glory)
Bushi.
Reaction: During a conflict, if this character would be removed from play - move them home instead.
(Not sure how useful this power is, but I like the idea of conditional movement tricks as a Ki-Rin inspired sub-theme.)
Disciple of Inari (2 Fate/1 Military/2 Political/1 Glory)
Shugenja. Earth.
Action: Search the top five cards of your conflict deck for a card with the Spirit keyword, reveal it, and add it to your hand. Shuffle.
(Basic clone of Agasha Swordsmith to get the main 'Spirit' theme going...)
Kitsune Enchanter (3 Fate/2 Military/2 Political/3 Glory)
Shugenja. Spirit. Earth.
Action: During an Earth conflict, choose a participating character with printed cost 2 or lower controlled by your opponent - take control of that character until the end of the conflict.
Forced Reaction: Discard this character if it ever becomes dishonored.
(The first potentially overpowered card, but remember that the clan is intentionally weaker in other areas. My general design for all ' true Kitsune' is that they have high glory or glory effects, and discard if dishonoured. Seems to capture the fickle nature of the fox-spirits...)
Kitsune Ryukan (3 Fate/2 Military/2 Political/1 Glory)
Bushi. Commander.
While this character is participating in a military conflict, friendly non-unique characters gain +1 Military.
(Again, based off the same character from the old game, possible a little weak.)
Kitsune Ryosei (4 Fate/4 Military/2 Political/2 Glory)
Shugenja. Earth. Champion.
Action: During a conflict, choose one friendly character - ready them and move them to this battle.
(I decided that minor clan champions should generally be limited to 4 fate, reflecting their overall lower power level.)

Dynasty Holdings:
Inari Shrine (+0 Province Strength)
Shrine.
Gain 1 additional fate during the Dynasty phase.
(Inari = fortune of rice. Rice = koku = fate. This also reflects the relative prosperity of the Fox Clan compared to other minor clans.)

Conflict Characters:
Woodland Guide (1Fate/0 Military/0 Political/0 Glory/1 Influence)
Bushi.
Covert. This character gains +2 Military when engaged in an Earth conflict.
(Only really useful in an Earth conflict, which is what Kitsune Mori and Summon Earth [below] are intended for...)

Conflict Attachments:
Touched by Chikushudo (1 Fate/+1 Military/+1 Political/2 Influence)
Spirit. Condition.
Forced Reaction: If attached character would become dishonored - discard this attachment and cancel the dishonoring effect.
(To support the 'honorable fox-spirit' sub-theme, and potentially part of series of 'Touched by X' cards for different clans)

Foxwife (1 Fate/+0 Military/+2 Political/3 Influence)
Spirit. Follower.
Attached character gains +2 glory. Discard this card if attached character ever becomes dishonored.
(Powerful but circumstantial - pairs well with Touched by Chikushudo and Legacy of the Ki-Rin [below])
Nagamaki (1 Fate/+2 Military/+0 Political/1 Influence):
Restricted.
Action: Bow this card - reduce an opposing character's military strength by 1.
(I recall Fox bushi using these, but I might have made that up...)

Conflict Events:
Way of the Fox (0 Fate)
Philosophy.
Action: During a conflict, choose a participating Fox Clan character you control - move them home.
(Again, reflecting the Ki-Rin sub-theme, combined with the trickery of the Fox-spirits. This might make the Unicorn jealous though...)
Summon Earth (0 Fate/Neutral)
Spell. Earth.
Play only if you control a Shugenja with the Earth keyword.
Action: During a conflict - the contested ring gains the Earth element.
(Again, only really useful in niche circumstances, but I thought something like this could exist for each element, kind of like the Dragon 'mantra' cards. Alternatively these could cost 1 Fate and have an additional effect, like preventing movement to and from the conflict.)
Beguiling Vision (1 Fate/2 Influence)
Spell. Spirit.
Play only if you control a shugenja.
Action: During a conflict, choose a participating character controlled by your opponent. Your opponent must select one - dishonor the chosen character or send them home.
(Just another fox-spirit trick...)
Legacy of the Ki-Rin (2 Fate)
Philosophy.
Action: During a conflict, choose a Fox character you control - move it to that conflict and honor it.
(This could possibly be 'Fox or Unicorn' and a neutral card...)

Okay, that's all I have for the Fox Clan, but I will post some additional ideas for generic minor clan cards and a couple of other things shortly. Any feedback greatly appreciated - as I mentioned at the start, my intention is for minor clans to be generally underpowered but with a few circumstantially powerful cards to make up for this. I might also try putting together some proxies and properly playtesting these when I get a chance.

Ninja Assassin (conflict character)

3 Cost

2/1

0 Glory

Shinobi Assassin

Covert

Reaction: If this character wins a conflict where it has coverted out a Character - Discard the coverted Character.

"It needs only scratch the skin"

Shadow Warrior (conflict character)

1 cost

1/1

0 Glory

Shinobi

Ambush (2): You may play this card from your hand for its Ambush cost as Reaction to an opponent declaring a conflict.

14 hours ago, BayushiFugu said:

Shadow Warrior (conflict character)

1 cost

1/1

0 Glory

Shinobi

Ambush (2): You may play this card from your hand for its Ambush cost as Reaction to an opponent declaring a conflict.

What's the intention here? Doesn't seem much point paying 2 Fate for it as a reaction if you can just pay 1 to play it from hand during the conflict...if anything it seems like this should be the other way round, a weak 2-cost character (maybe 2/1 or something) who can be played for 1 as a reaction to conflict declaration. I like the general idea of 'ambush' characters like this though, just think the implementation needs some work.

As promised, here are some other assorted minor clan cards. Might try and fill these out into 'full' decks when I get a chance.

Strongholds:
Three Man Alliance (+0 Province Strength/11 Honor/+6 Fate/5 Influence)
Alliance.
Your dynasty and conflict decks may include cards from the Fox, Wasp, and Sparrow clans.
Action: During a conflict where you are the defender, bow this stronghold. Choose a character in one of your provinces - put that character into play in the conflict.
(I like the idea of 'Alliance' strongholds which offer alternative deck-building constraints, but are typically weaker in other areas such as Influence. With the large card pool of the Great Clans this could easily introduce balance issues, but with only a limited set of minor clan cards available it shouldn't be a huge issue. The ability here represents the surprise arrival of Fox and Wasp reinforcements at the battle of the Three Man Alliance plain.)
Minor Clan Alliance (+1 Province Strength/10 Honor/+7 Fate/0 Influence)
Alliance.
Your dynasty and conflict decks may include cards from any minor clan.
(Kind of boring but does the job. Has the Fate production of a Great Clan, and a lot of flexibility once some I make some other minor clan cards, but has no Influence and so cannot ally with a Great Clan. Could be given something like ' Action: During a conflict, choose an opposing character with printed cost X or lower - bow that character. X is equal to the number of friendly characters from different clans at that conflict'.)
Kyuden Tonbo ( Dragonfly Clan /+2 Province Strength/11 Honor/+6 Fate/10 Influence)
Castle. Alliance.
Your dynasty deck may include up to 10 cards from the Dragon clan.
Action: Look at the top card of any player's dynasty or conflict deck, then place that card on either the top of bottom of that deck.
(Meant to represent the close ties between the two clans, but could perhaps be better implemented. Not sure how good the action is.)

Kyuden Suzume ( Sparrow Clan /+1 Province Strength/11 Honor/+5 Fate/10 Influence)
Castle.
The minimum size of your dynasty deck is 30.
Sparrow clan characters you control gain the Courtesy keyword.
(The Sparrow clan are extremely poor, but very good at making do with what they have. Their cards will focus on recycling fate and other resources, although I anticipate them being pretty challenging to play.)

Dynasty Characters:
Minor Clan Defender ( Neutral /1 Fate/2 Military/- Political/0 Glory)
Bushi.
May only be included in a Minor Clan deck.
(Very basic bushi available to every minor clan, pretty much just a slightly improved version of Seppun Guardsman.)

Minor Clan Emissary ( Neutral /1 Fate/- Military/2 Political/0 Glory)
Courtier.
(Very basic courtier available to every minor clan, pretty much just a slightly improved version of Seppun Guardsman.)

Destitute Farmer ( Sparrow Clan /0 Fate/- Military/- Political/0 Glory)
Peasant.
Compassion (when this character enters play, place 1 fate on another character you control).
(Basically just an economic tool to make the Sparrow slightly less poor...)

Conflict Events:
An Unlikely Hero (1 Fate)
Limited. (No more than one limited card can be played by each player each round.)
Action: Choose a Minor Clan character you control - ready and honor that character.
(Possibly overpowered, but the minor clans need every advantage they can get!)
Imperial Protection (0 Fate)
Action: During a conflict where you are the defender, discard the Imperial Favor - send all characters home.

Role:
Minor Clan Patron
Alliance.

Increase your deckbuilding influence value by 8. You may only spend influence on cards from one minor clan.
(Inspired by the likely wording of the new Phoenix role card . )

The tokens are up.

https://imgur.com/gallery/jmmUl

oEAlRUs.jpg mM61R7t.jpg

On 3/2/2018 at 4:00 AM, Josef747 said:

Cool ideas and great design! Are they just photoshopped, or do you have a template generator set up? (Or a photoshop template, I guess...)

Yes, it was alot of Photoshop and Template making/modifying.

I came up with some Fox Clan ideas a few months ago, guess I might as well chuck them into the mix. No nice looking cards yet, although if anyone fancies making some that would be fine with me!

I like them. I think the Primary difference is that my deck is designed for Honor only. Your deck would be able to win normally.

Ninja Saboteur (scorpion clan Dynasty)

2 cost

1/1

0 Glory

Shinobi

Reaction: After this Character wins a conflict, choose an opponent's Deck - Discard the top card of that deck.

I Accept
0 Cost Conflict Lion
2 Influence

Duty.

Reaction: After a character you control is chosen to defend a duel - Honour that character then draw a card.

Kakita Student

4 cost

3/3

Glory 2

Bushi Duelist

Reaction: When this character wins a duel - gain.1 Honor. (Unlimited)

Edited by BayushiFugu

Togashi Hai *

4 cost Dragon character

3/2

Glory 1

Monk Tattooed

No attachments except Tattoo and Monk attachments

Reaction: After you remove Fate from a Ring - Place it on Hai instead of your Fate Pool.

"What am I if not me?"

Crab Clan Pack - Dynasty Side (my ideas)

Kyuden Hida

+3 /10/7/10

Castle

Action: During a conflict, if you control less Mil there, bow this Stronghold and target your Berserker - Ready that character and move them into the conflict.

Hida Kurima *

4 cost

5/2

Glory 1

Berserker

No Attachments

Reaction: After Kurima wins a Mil conflict - He does not bow from resolution.

Tainted Warrior

3 cost

3/1

Glory 0

Berserker

When this card enters play, lose 1 Honor.

Hida O-Ushi *

5 cost

6/1

Glory 0

Berserker Bully

O-Ushi has +1 Mil for each opposing character.

Action: During a conflict, target an opposing participating character - O-Ushi challenges that character to a Mil duel. Dishonor the loser.

Kuni Student

2 cost

1/2

Glory 1

Shugenja Earth

Action: During a conflict, sacrifice this character and target an opposing character - Bow that character.

South Side of the Wall

+3 Strength

Holding

Characters at this Province cannot be targeted with Events.

New Recruit

1 cost

1/-

Bushi

Courtesy

(NON CRAB DYNASTY)

Kakita Swordsman

3 cost

2/3

Glory 2

Duelist

Action: During a conflict, choose an opposing participating character - This character challenges them to a Pol duel. Bow the loser.

Togashi Mitsu *

5 cost

3/3

Glory 1

Monk Tattooed

Action: Remove one or more Fate from an unclaimed Ring and target an opposing character - Give that character -1/-1 for each Fate removed. If either stat is now 0 or less, discard that character.

Matsu Brawler

4 cost

4/1

Glory 1

Bushi

Pride

Action: During a Mil conflict, if you have less Mil there, target an opposing participating character - Bow it and send it home.

Isawa Tsuke *

5 cost

4/4

Glory 3

Shugenja Fire Elemental Master

Action: During a conflict, target a participating character with less glory - Bow it. If any player has claimed the Fire Ring, discard the character instead.

Shinjo Border Guard

4 cost

3/3

Glory 1

Bushi Cavalry

Reaction: When a character would move into a conflict this character is participating in - Cancel the movement (Twice per turn.)

Edited by BayushiFugu

Crab Clan Pack - Fate Side (my ideas)

Yasuki Deal

0 cost

Event

Choose one: Give your opponent 1 Fate and gain 1 Honor or give your opponent 1 Honor and gain 1 Fate.

Berserker Rage

1 cost

Event

Action: During a conflict, target your participating Berserker character - Double his Mil stat until end of conflict. If he is still in play at the end of the phase, discard him.

Iron Tetsubo

3 cost

+2/+0

Attachment Weapon

Limited

Attached charcters stats cannot be changed.

Advanced Scout

0 cost

0/0

Bushi

When this character leaves play - Draw 1 card.

My Life for Yours

0 cost

Event

Action: During a conflict, sacrifice a participating friendly character and target an opposing participating character with less Mil - Discard that character.

Sucker Punch

1 cost

Event

Action: During a Mil conflict, bow a participating friendly character and target an opposing participating character with equal or less Mil - Bow that character and blank it until end of conflict.

My Fate has changed (Unaligned)

0 cost

Event

Reaction: Before a friendly character would leave play, target another friendly character and remove 1 Fate from them - your other character remains in play.

Goblin Scout (Unaligned)

2 cost

1/-

Glory 0

Goblin Shadowlands

Covert

Imperial Advisor (unaligned)

2 cost

1/2

Glory 1

Imperial Courtier

Geisha Distraction (scorpion conflict character)

2 Cost

0/3

Glory 0

Courtier Shinobi

When this character enters play, target a character with lower Pol - Bow it. It cannot ready this phase.

Crane Clan Pack - Dynasty Side (my ideas)

House of the Flying Blades

+2 Strength

11/7/10

Dojo

Reaction: After dials are revealed, bow this Stronghold - Increase or decrease your bid by 1.

Garden of the Doji

Air Province

3 Strength

Interrupt: If this Province would break, Discard the Imperial Favor - It remains unbroken.

Daidoji Uji *

3 cost

2/3

Glory 2

Bushi Duelist

Kakita Toshimoko *

5 cost

1/6

Glory 3

Bushi Duelist Iajitsu Master

If a duel that Toshimoko is in is a tie, he wins instead.

Herald of the Courts

2 cost

-/4

Glory 1

Courtier Honor

(When a character with Honor leaves play, gain 1 Honor)

Daidoji Scout

3 cost

3/2

Glory 1

Bushi Shinobi

Covert

Dueling Stage

+2 Strength

Holding

Action: At a conflict at this province, choose a friendly participating Character - That character challenges an opposing participating character to a Mil duel. The loser is sent home, bowed.

(NON CRANE DYNASTY)

Hiruma Tensin *

4 cost

3/3

Glory 0

Bushi Scout

Tensin cannot be bowed by opponent's actions.

Mirumoto Kenzo *

5 cost

4/5

Glory 2

Bushi Duelist

Reaction: After dials are revealed in a duel that Kenzo is participating in, bow a friendly attachment on him - Increase or decrease your bid by Kenzo's Glory.

Akodo Hachigoro *

4 cost

3/3

Glory 3

Bushi Tactician

Honor Pride

Hachigoro cannot be challenged to a duel

Shiba Hano *

3 cost

3/2

Glory 2

Bushi

Courtesy Honor

Reaction: When Hano is challenged to a duel - Honor him.

Moto Taha *

4 cost

2/3

Glory 2

Bushi Cavalry

Reaction: When Taha moves into a conflict, target an opposing particpating Character - Move that character home.

Blacksmith (Unaligned)

0 cost

+1 Strength

Holding

Action: Sacrifice this holding - Search your conflict discard for an attachment. Reveal it and put it into your hand.

Loving your concepts for the Clan Packs! With the growing number of Scorpion conflict characters, I wonder if the new Scorp SH should have an allowance for extra conflict characters in your deck? Maybe: Scorpion Characters do not count towards your limit of 10 Conflict characters

Crane Clan Pack - Fate Side (my ideas)

My Father's Sword

2 cost

+1/+1

Attachment Weapon

Attached character gains Honor

(When a character with Honor leaves play - gain 1 Honor)

Disarm

1 Cost

Event

Action: During a conflict choose a friendly participating character and your opponent chooses one of their participating characters - Your character challenges the other to a Mil duel. The winner draws a card and discards a card from the losing player's hand at random.

Dueling Blade

1 cost

+1/+1

Attachment Weapon

Attached character has the Duelist keyword

My Stance is Flawless

0 cost

Event

Reaction: After your Duelist character wins a duel - draw a card.

Kakita Yojimbo (crane conflict character)

2 cost

1/2

Bushi Yojimbo

Reaction: When your Courtier character is challenged to a duel - put this card into play in the same location. This character is challenged instead.

Rhetoric

0 cost

Event

Action: During a conflict, your participating character challenges an opposing participating character to a Pol duel. The winner is honored and the loser is dishonored.

Another Day (Unaligned)

0 cost

Event

Reaction: After your personality is challenged to a duel, dishonor them - the duel is canceled.

Goblin General (Unaligned conflict character)

2 cost

1/1

Glory 0

Goblin Shadowlands

Your other Goblin characters in play get +1 Mil

Poisoned Weapon (Scorpion Clan)

0 cost

Event

Reaction: After dials are revealed in a duel - decrease the stat of the opposing character by 2.

Edited by BayushiFugu

Lion Clan Pack - Dynasty Side (my ideas)

Halls of the Kitsu

+2 Strength

12/7/10

Tomb

Action: During a Mil conflict, bow this Stronghold - Put a character from your discard pile of cost 3 or less into play in the conflict. At the end of the conflict, place it on the bottom of your Deck.

Kitsu Toju*

5 cost

3/4

Glory 3

Shugenja Water

Action: Discard a face-up character from your Province - Gain 1 Honor.

Kitsu Fukui *

2 Cost

-/3

Glory 2

Shugenja Water

Action: During a conflict, Bow Fukui and remove a character in your discard from play. - Gain 1 Honor.

Ikoma Scout

2 cost

2/1

Glory 1

Bushi

Action: During a conflict, sacrifice this character - discard a holding in play.

Temple to Bishamon

+1 Strength

Holding

Action: During a conflict, sacrifice this holding - Give all your attacking characters +1 Mil until end of conflict

Matsu Warcat

3 cost

4/-

Glory 0

Creature

Reaction: When this character would leave play - Place it on the bottom of your Deck instead of the discard pile.

(NON LION DYNASTY)

Kuni Shinoda *

4 cost

3/4

Glory 1

Shugenja Earth

Action: During a Mil conflict, sacrifice a friendly character and target an opposing participating character - Discard the opposing character. If is was Dishonored, remove it from play instead.

Asahina Munefusa *

5 cost

2/5

Glory 3

Shugenja Air Courtier

While Munefusa is ready, cards cannot leave discard piles or provinces.

Isawa Tomo *

5 Cost

2/5

Glory 3

Shugenja Water Elemental Master

While the Water Ring is contested, your opponents characters cannot ready.

Shosuro Onji *

4 cost

2/4

Glory 1

Shinobi Poison Master

Reaction: When a character enters play from a card effect - Dishonor them. (Twice per turn)

Moto Chagatai *

5 cost

5/5

Glory 1

Bushi Cavalry

During a conflict, Chagatai has +1/+1 for each opposing participating character.

Shuten Doji *

3 cost

2/2

Glory 0

Creature Shadowlands

No attachments

Action: Remove a character in a discard pile from play - Add 1 Fate to Shuten Doji.

Edited by BayushiFugu

Lion Clan Pack - Fate Side (My ideas)

Ancestral Call

4 cost

Event

Action: During a conflict, target up to two characters in your discard pile with total combined cost of 6 and put them into the conflict. You cannot target them with events this turn. After the conflict ends, discard them.

Grasp of Jigoku

1 cost

+0/+0

Attachment Spell

When attached character would leave play - Dishonor that character and discard this attachment instead

Strength of my Ancestors

3 cost

Event

Action: During a Mil conflict, target your participating Bushi character - Give them +X Mil where X is the number of characters in your Dynasty discard pile.

(Limit Once per turn)

Ikoma Poet (Lion Clan conflict character)

1 cost

-/3

Glory 1

Courtier

Pride

Matsu Berserker (Lion Clan conflict character)

3 cost

3/-

Glory 0

Bushi

You may play this character from your discard pile.

Banner of the Lion Clan

2 cost

+x/+0

Attachment

Limited Restricted

X is equal to the number of friendly attacking Characters

Kumo * (Unaligned Conflict character)

6 cost

6/0

Glory 0

Creature Shadowlands

Reaction: After a character leaves play during a conflict - Put 1 Fate on Kumo.

Goblin Arsonist (Unaligned conflict character)

2 cost

1/0

Glory 0

Goblin Shadowlands

When this character enters play - Discard target Holding in play.

The Seal is Broken

0 cost

Event

Spell Water

You must have a shugenja in play.

Action: Put all characters in target discard pile on the bottom of their perspective deck.

Scorpion Clan Pack - Dynasty Side (my ideas)

Den of Shadows

+2 Strength

10/7/8

Castle

Your Shinobi characters do not count towards your Conflict characters limit.

Bayushi Aramoro *

5 cost

3/4

Glory 1

Shinobi Bushi

Action: During a conflict, target a face-up character in a Province - Discard it.

Shosuro Aroru *

4 cost

3/3

Glory 0

Shinobi

Reaction: When you play a character from your hand, target a character in play - Dishonor that character.

Peasant Infiltrator

1 cost

0/0

Shinobi

Reaction: When an action on an Event would resolve, sacrifice this character - Negate the Event's effects.

Shadowbrand Recipient

2 cost

2/2

Shinobi

Covert

When this character enters play - Lose 1 Honor

Bayushi Fuyuko *

3 cost

1/3

Glory 1

Courtier

Reaction: When another player gains the Imperial Favor - They lose 2 Honor.

(NON SCORPION DYNASTY)

Hida Fosuko*

4 Cost

4/3

Glory 1

Bushi

Reaction: When a character is played from your opponents hand - Ready Fosuko (Unlimited)

Daidoji Tomomi *

4 cost

3/4

Glory 2

Bushi

During a conflict, if your opponent controls more opposing characters in the conflict, Tomomi does not bow from resolution.

Matsu Benika *

5 cost

3/3

Glory 3

Bushi Beastmaster Commander

Action: During a Mil conflict, discard a card from your hand - Look at opponent's hand and discard all character cards from it.

Shinjo Xin-Wang *

3 cost

3/1

Glory 1

Bushi Cavalry

Action: If you are first player, target an opposing character of cost 2 or less - Discard it.

Goblin King * (Unaligned)

4 cost

x/0

Goblin Shadowlands

X is equal to the number of Goblin cards in play.

Hitofu* (Unaligned)

5 cost

4/4

Glory 0

Ronin

Action: During a conflict, if you control fewer characters in the conflict - Bow an opposing participating character.

Scorpion Clan Pack - Fate Side (my ideas)

Sneak Attack

0 cost

Event

Action: The next character you play from your hand costs 1 less.

Scandalous Rumours

2 cost

Event

Reaction: After you win a Pol conflict by 5 or more, target an opponent - They discard 2 cards from their hand.

Shadowbrand

0 cost

+1/-1

Attachment Shinobi

Attached character gains Covert

Midnight Assassin (scorpion conflict character)

2 cost

2/-

Glory 0

Shinobi

Reaction: When this character wins a Mil conflict - the opposing player discards a card at random.

Body Double (Scorpion conflict character)

0 cost

0/0

Shinobi

Underhanded Tricks

0 cost

Event

Action: Lose 1 Honor and choose a card at random in target player's hand - Discard it

(NON SCORPION FATE CARDS)

By Fire Cleansed (Phoenix Clan card)

5 cost

Event

Spell Fire

You must control a Shugenja to play

Action: Target one or more characters in a discard pile up to cost of 6. Remove them from play.

Enlightened (Dragon Clan card)

0 cost

Event

Reaction: When the effects of an event would initiate, place a Fate on an unclaimed Ring - Cancel the Event's effects.

Still of Mind (Unaligned)

0 cost

Event

Spell Air

Reaction: When an non-Ring effect would cause you to discard one or more cards at random. You choose which cards to discard.

Goblin Child (Unaligned conflict character)

0 cost

1/-

Glory 0

Goblin Shadowlands

Otomo Suikihime * (Unaligned)

3 Cost

0/3

Glory 4

Imperial Courtier Governor

Reaction: When another Imperial card leaves play - Honor Suikihime.

Daku no Oni *

5 cost

7/-

Glory 0

Shadowlands Oni

Reaction: When Daku no Oni would leave play, discard target Holding in play - Daku no Oni remains in play.

Almost done ... LOL

Dragon Clan Pack - Dynasty Side (My ideas)

Monastery of Light

+2 Strength

11/7/10

Temple

Action: Bow this Stronghold and target a Kiho or Monk card in your Fate discard pile, put it into your hand.

Togashi Chikato *

2 Cost

2/2

Glory 2

Monk Tattooed

Chikato has +1/+1 for every claimed Ring.

Togashi Taiki *

3 cost

2/2

Glory 1

Monk Tattooed

Taiki has +1/+1 for each Tattoo attached to him

Togashi Satsu*

5 Cost

5/5

Glory 4

M onk Tattooed Duelist Imperial

Satsu does not bow from resolution if he has a Tattoo attached.

Reaction: If Satsu wins a conflict, target a Kiho in your discard pile - Reveal it and put it into your hand.

Temple Liason (Unaligned)

1 cost

0/2

Glory 1

Courtier Dragonfly Clan

Meditation Chamber

+1 Strength

Holding

Action: During a Mil conflict, target your Monk character in play - Ready that character and move them into the conflict.

Kitsuki Student

3 Cost

0/3

Glory 2

Courtier

Action: During a Pol conflict, discard a Kiho from your hand - Put a Fate on an unclaimed Ring in play.

(NON DRAGON DYNASTY CARDS)

Hida Bakishi *

4 Cost

6/-

Glory 0

Berserker

Action: During a Mil conflict, target an opposing participating character with lower Mil - Bow that character. It cannot ready this phase.

Kakita Kae *

3 cost

2/4

Glory 3

Courtier

Action: Target a non-Courtier character in play - Dishonor that character

Matsu Miura*

4 Cost

3/3

Glory 3

Bushi Commander

Action: During a Mil conflict, target an opposing participating character - Give that character -X Mil where X is Miura's Glory.

Isawa Hibana *

4 cost

4/4

Glory 3

Shugenja Fire

Action: During a conflict, remove a Spell or Kiho in a discard pile from play - Move Hibana to or from the conflict.

Shosuro Akemi *

4 cost

2/3

Glory 1

Courtier Rumourmonger

Reaction: After Akemi assigns to a Mil conflict - Change the conflict into a Pol conflict.

Utaku Mai *

5 Cost

4/4

Glory 3

Bushi Cavalry

Reaction: During a conflict, when another character moves into Mai's conflict - Bow that character.

Dragon Clan Pack - Fate Side (my ideas)

Mantra of Air

0 Cost

Event

Kiho

Reaction: After an opponent declares an Air conflict, choose a Monk character or a character with a Monk attachment - Honor that character and draw a card.

Mantra of Earth

0 Cost

Event

Kiho

Reaction: After an opponent declares an Earth conflict, choose a Kiho or Monk character in your Fate discard pile - Return it to your hand then draw a card.

Full Moon Tattoo

1 Cost

+0/+0

Attachment

Tattoo

Reaction: After you remove Fate from an unclaimed Ring - place that Fate on attached character instead of your Fate pool.

Mountain Tattoo

1 Cost

+1/+0

Attachment

Tattoo

Attached character does not bow from conflict resolution.

Palm Strike

2 Cost

Event

Technique

Action: During a Mil conflict, bow a friendly participating Monk character. Choose an opposing participating character - Move that character home and remove a Fate from them.

Togashi Korimi *

4 Cost

3/3

Glory 2

Monk Tattooed

You may play this character as an attachment with the text : "Attached character does not bow from conflict resolution."

Public Orator (Unaligned conflict character)

1 Cost

0/1

Glory 0

Courtier

Action: Sacrifice this character - Your opponent cannot declare a Mil conflict this turn.

Tear in the Elements (Unaligned)

1 Cost

Event

Action: Remove all Fate from uncontested Rings in play.

Faulty Equipment (Unaligned)

0 Cost

Event

Action: Pay the cost of a target attachment in play - Discard it.

Goblin Shaman (Unaligned conflict character)

2 cost

0/1

Glory 0

Goblin Shugenja Shadowlands

When this card enters play - remove Fate from an unclaimed Ring.

Toku * (Unaligned)

1 Cost

1/0

Glory 1

Bushi Ronin

Toku's stats cannot be altered by card effects.