Road to Legend Bug Report

By kraisto, in Road to Legend

The latest update as of 11:50pm July 23rd has broken all the saves. When I try to load a save on my Nexus 7 tablet, i get black screen with ambient background music. All my saves are not working anymore. :(

edit: just confirmed that this latest update has bugged all my saves on both android and steam.

Do they even test their updates before they roll them out??

Temporay fix: create a new campaign, quit, than reload a save. You need repeat this steps again every time you launch the app (yeah, this sux).

The latest update as of 11:50pm July 23rd has broken all the saves. When I try to load a save on my Nexus 7 tablet, i get black screen with ambient background music. All my saves are not working anymore. :(

edit: just confirmed that this latest update has bugged all my saves on both android and steam.

The same here on iOS 9.3.3 for iPhone, except the app crashes completely. The "temporary fix" works, but...

The same here on iOS 9.3.3 for iPhone, except the app crashes completely. The "temporary fix" works, but...

Same thing on my Surface 3 running windows 10 (version 1511) haven't tried the work around yet.

Same thing on my Surface 3 running windows 10 (version 1511) haven't tried the work around yet.

Ditto here. All saves broken on two iOS devices. Yes the temp fix works but would be nice to have a solid fix

Thanks for a great app otherwise though

Rey

Ditto here. All saves broken on two iOS devices. Yes the temp fix works but would be nice to have a solid fix

Thanks for a great app otherwise though

Rey

I get this too on my Amazon fire kids edition tablet. A real pain.

Last update:

Hot fix for Load Campaign crash

Tested a little. Everything was back to normal.

Edited by kraisto

Bug: Merrick Farrow shows up as the most recently added group to a quest (Merriods usually) when trying to view info on him. Both on iOS and Steam. During the mission where he beats a poor villager token. (Can't remember name)

Bug: Merrick Farrow shows up as the most recently added group to a quest (Merriods usually) when trying to view info on him. Both on iOS and Steam. During the mission where he beats a poor villager token. (Can't remember name)

He spawns as a peril?

He spawns as a peril?

No, he spawned when we opened a door.

I was offered an item called "Witch Hazel Bow" for 125 Gold, allegedly an act 1 item. I have no such card, and I have all expansions. What is this mysterious item, or am I missing cards??

I was offered an item called "Witch Hazel Bow" for 125 Gold, allegedly an act 1 item. I have no such card, and I have all expansions. What is this mysterious item, or am I missing cards??

It is a bow from the Mist of Bilehall expansion. If you don't have this expansion added to your collection, it is then a bug. However, if by accident, you added this expansion, then you will have to delete the expansion, and reset the campaign. Otherwise, you will come along with the monsters, the condition and the sidequest of this expansion too.

Check if is not lost somewhere ;) .

On the topic: Please FFG, put the graphic simbol for each expansion in the shop cards in the app. This can make our life much easier for search the correct cards :D

Check if is not lost somewhere ;) .

On the topic: Please FFG, put the graphic simbol for each expansion in the shop cards in the app. This can make our life much easier for search the correct cards :D

Appears as if it was misplaced, disregard my post then. It was also subsequently found

There's a bug for Tamaril' shop: relic card Staff of light appeared between my party other objects and can be selled for 0 gold. I tried to sell it, than I was able to re-acquired it for 0 gold. After that, it is not listed anymore in the upper part (party inventory), anyway scrolling to the right there is a blank page with no items in it, and I think it has something to do with the other relics card I own.

Object and relics are always listed correctly in the party inventory window that can be opened by clicking on the inventory icon in the lower part of the screen.

RTL version: 1.1.5

Platform: ipad

Edited by autumnblaze

Medusae activation windows, Special Effect part, says " Each hero must immediately either exhaust a Shield or test [awareness]. Each hero who fails is Immobilized".

This should be "Each hero IN LINE OF SIGHT OF THIS MONSTER etc..." or something like that. You can have other heroes placed on different map tiles and there is no point to involve them in my opinion.

There's a bug for Tamaril' shop: relic card Staff of light appeared between my party other objects and can be selled for 0 gold. I tried to sell it, than I was able to re-acquired it for 0 gold. After that, it is not listed anymore in the upper part (party inventory), anyway scrolling to the right there is a blank page with no items in it, and I think it has something to do with the other relics card I own.

Object and relics are always listed correctly in the party inventory window that can be opened by clicking on the inventory icon in the lower part of the screen.

RTL version: 1.1.5

Platform: ipad

Yes, the correct one is you cannot sell any relic.

Medusae activation windows, Special Effect part, says " Each hero must immediately either exhaust a Shield or test [awareness]. Each hero who fails is Immobilized".

This should be "Each hero IN LINE OF SIGHT OF THIS MONSTER etc..." or something like that. You can have other heroes placed on different map tiles and there is no point to involve them in my opinion.

Maybe it's intended or not. Thematically, I agree with you, but the special activations are in most of the cases analogous to the use of overlord cards, with a wide range of effects.

Maybe it's intended or not. Thematically, I agree with you, but the special activations are in most of the cases analogous to the use of overlord cards, with a wide range of effects.

Yeah, if I recall correctly, Elementals do something similar when they use water: "Water affects all heroes on the map".

Yeah, if I recall correctly, Elementals do something similar when they use water: "Water affects all heroes on the map".

Tidal wave attack :P

I have a problem with Arachyura. In an earlier verison of the application they always used their Pincer Attack action during their activation. It was written on the activation card. Nowadays everytime they just do the usual engage hero then attack one hero. No more Pincer attacks. No more engage os many as possible. I houseruled it that by attacking it always means Pincer Attack but it should be written on the instructions as before.

Can someone verify that Arachyura activation no longer Pincer Attack??

Sorry for my bad english

I have a problem with Arachyura. In an earlier verison of the application they always used their Pincer Attack action during their activation. It was written on the activation card. Nowadays everytime they just do the usual engage hero then attack one hero. No more Pincer attacks. No more engage os many as possible. I houseruled it that by attacking it always means Pincer Attack but it should be written on the instructions as before.

Sorry for my bad english

Checked yesterday with the last update, everything it's ok. Arachyra has plenty of normal activations with pincer attack.

Edited by kraisto

Sorry for my bad english

Checked yesterday with the last update, everything it's ok. Arachyra has plenty of normal activations with pincer attack.

Happy to hear that! =)

I also have some minor nitpicks. For example i dont understand why the applicaton gives +1 surge to monsters that dont use surges like Sorcerers. It seems like a waste of an effect

Last night we played with the family for the first time a story quest that used portals to travel to different areas. Very cool concept But It was very confusing for us to decide if the monsters could use the portals or if they are stuck behind. We played that they can't use the portal but it would be nice if the application was more clear about that.

Edited by Anemelos

I also have some minor nitpicks. For example i dont understand why the applicaton gives +1 surge to monsters that dont use surges like Sorcerers. It seems like a waste of an effect.

Yea i was wondering about this too. I've seen a number of mobs that have been given surges or far more surges than they even have ability to use. Even double checked the rules to make sure it wasn't a case of being able to use abilities multiple times, but nope...

I also have some minor nitpicks. For example i dont understand why the applicaton gives +1 surge to monsters that dont use surges like Sorcerers. It seems like a waste of an effect.

Yea i was wondering about this too. I've seen a number of mobs that have been given surges or far more surges than they even have ability to use. Even double checked the rules to make sure it wasn't a case of being able to use abilities multiple times, but nope...

If I remember correctly, troll and sorcerers dont have skills to expend with surges, maybe adding one more line in the activation like expend two (or more) surges to add X damage, revolves the issue.

Edited by kraisto

Reposted with updated info in post #107.

Edited by any2cards