Road to Legend Bug Report

By kraisto, in Road to Legend

Yay - I'm not alone. :)

great,so the problem is known. And the solution is... now is the time for the software support to shine and fix this.

Hopefully soon - no point in playing until it is fixed.

The new update (v 1.2.2) seems to solve all the problems. We can start delving again! =)

In the Delve, the Queen Ariad boss stage appears during Act 1 ... but there is no Act 1 Queen Ariad.

The Raythen/Serena boss stage appears during Act I too ... but there are no Act I Raythen/Serena Lieutenants (also it would be nice if the game avoided giving you that boss stage if they're in your party)

Any official confirmation on this queen issue. I am currently playing a 2 hero quest and the map has us pinned up against 4 minion cave spiders, 1 minion arachyura, and the Queen.

3rd quest of act 1

Edited by Ceahorse

I played a game of Delve where tiles and monsters not in the collection came up. Specifically I had deselected LotW and LoR before starting a game of Delve. During the character set up phase no LotW nor LoR characters were available. During the 3rd stage we were asked to set up 26b, 39b, & 43b maps, Araid as a boss, and cursed conditions, all of which I think come from LoR.

I played a game of Delve where tiles and monsters not in the collection came up. Specifically I had deselected LotW and LoR before starting a game of Delve.

I came across the same thing ( see above )

It seems that if you quit the app after deselecting content then re-launch you will only get the content you should.

Delve missing Chains that Rust stages

So it appears that although the collection part of the App reports that having Chains that Rust in your collection adds 5 stages to the delve, it is currently only adding two.
The two that CtR is adding are two “standard” stages and no “boss” stages.
It is my belief that what we are missing are three Act II Boss stages.
This assumption is based on how the App handles Mists of Bilehall.
MoB gives you two standard stages and three Act I Boss stages. N.B. in keeping with the cards supplied in the box set, RTL will only give you MoB boss battles in Act I. In other words, if you only have MoB you will never encounter the lieutenants included with it in Act II (which makes perfect sense).
I have tested this reasonably thoroughly (and somewhat laboriously) and have not been able to generate any CtR boss stages in Act II (50 tries) or Act I (25 tries).
This was with just the base set and CtR in the collection manager. Bear in mind with this setup there is a 37.5% chance to generated a CtR boss stage if they are available.
Using a similar setup with just Mists and the base set I was able to get 11 MoB boss stages in 25 tries (Act I of course, not Act II)
Of course this is assuming that there should be 3 boss stages, but I think given what other expansions add it's a logical assumption (also in 50 tries I could only generate two standard stages)
Results and working below:
Chains That Rust Act I stage sample
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
50 samples
39 standard stages
11 CtR stages
Two separate CtR stages generated
8 x (78B, 91B, 93B, 96B)
3 x (88A, 93A)
Chains That Rust Act I Boss stage sample
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
25 samples
25 standard boss stages
0 CtR boss stages
Chains That Rust Act II Boss stage sample
50 samples
50 standard boss stages
0 CtR boss stages
Mists Of Bilehall Act I Boss stage sample
25 samples
14 standard boss stages
11 MoB boss stages
Three separate MoB boss stages generated
3 x Ardus
3 x Kyndrithul
5 x Zarihell
Mists Of Bilehall Act II Boss stage sample
25 samples
25 standard boss stages
0 MoB boss stages
Act I stages were tested by creating a two character party, starting the delve and quitting the App as soon as the stage map was presented. Re launching and loading the campaign would cause the App to generate another stage.
Boss stages were tested by advancing a two character party to the stage just before the Boss. All monster groups were defeated, and character turns ended. This created the prompt to see if the heroes were all near the portal … “No” was selected which started a new round and saved the campaign state. At this point it became possible to quit the App and reload the save … then each characters turn would be ended and the App would be informed that all characters were adjacent to the portal this would generate a Boss stage. The App would be quit and the process repeated to generate another Boss stage, and so on.
Edited by maxam

I played a game of Delve where tiles and monsters not in the collection came up. Specifically I had deselected LotW and LoR before starting a game of Delve.

I came across the same thing ( see above )

It seems that if you quit the app after deselecting content then re-launch you will only get the content you should.

Edited by Budapest

Kindred Fire - Burning Wrath (The one where you finally defeat Merrick in act 1)

2 players

The app asks to place "Master Elementals" numerous times, yet the portrait of them is white/tan (not red) and when the app defines monster movement it only reffers to the "Minion" elemental and doesnt have an option for the master.

So I think either the placement should say "Minion" or the directives should be master instead of minion.

It doesnt affect play if you place a master and assume the app is referring to it when it says "minion" but would be nice to have the confusion fixed please :)

Awesome app!!!

I just played yesterday the app version tutorial on android. We saved our progress sold and bought items at the city, saw the new quests available on the map and then turned it off . Today im loading my save and i see the map with no quests and i cant even open my inventory or training... all i can do is go to the city and buy or sell! Please help!

Played a story quest this weekend in Kindred Fire. Not sure of the Quest name, but the BBE was Darvik. The final (win) text has a misspelled word. "but Sir Kane hurries passed"...should be "past"...

Possible bug in sidequest "Tomb of Kayladorn"?

At the end i got the choice to pick between the Jewels, the Idol, or the Scrolls.

I picked the Idol, but nothing really happened. I read that this idol was supposed to give 2 damage to dragons every turn. (Even in future quests)

However the master Crypt Dragon i was fighting did not receive any damage from the app.

At the end of the mission i received a bit of fame and 60 gold.

So i figured maybe i missed and clicked Jewels by mistake, but when looking through the log it explicitly states that i picked the Idol.

Maybe the Idol does not work on Crypt Dragons?

Kindred Fire, Quest Burning Wrath (4 heroes)

- Entance title disapears without instruction (what if heroes are still on it?)

- Title 27 should be set aside but is never used

- Master Elemental should be placed, but there is no activation list for master (only minion).

- After the 2nd attribute test (objective token) a door should be placed, but is not shown on the map (this should only happen after the 3rd test)

- (happened only one time): Elemental did not activate automaticly and is skipped until new round

Maybe the Idol does not work on Crypt Dragons?

You've nailed it. It works fine on Shadow Dragons. :)

I've also noticed something that might be exploitable with the shop.

Yesterday we finished a sidequest and went back to town, we did some shopping and decided it was time to go to bed. Now i open the app and load the savegame, and the shop now has different items.

I thought this was weird so i closed the game and reloaded the savegame, and yet again the shop has different items.

Basically i could reload the savegame till it gives me the shopitems i like. Very exploitable.

I've also noticed something that might be exploitable with the shop.

Yesterday we finished a sidequest and went back to town, we did some shopping and decided it was time to go to bed. Now i open the app and load the savegame, and the shop now has different items.

I thought this was weird so i closed the game and reloaded the savegame, and yet again the shop has different items.

Basically i could reload the savegame till it gives me the shopitems i like. Very exploitable.

I guess - but then the entire game is based on the honor system. I mean, I could also just kill every monster group on the board without actually "activating" them, and auto-win every time. It's exploitable, but not much fun. You may as well not play.

The Delve and save games:

There is no way to save and quit the game after a stage is complete. You have to click through a series of modal dialogues (the menu button is not clickable at this point) and do the whole setup and monster placement of the next stage. If you then quit and reload the game you won't see the monster and hero placement anymore. If you didn't setup the physical board and made a picture of it your campaign will be pretty much screwed at this point (as it happened to me with my current campaign).

There really should be either a dedicated exit point after a stage or a manual saving functionality. Or at least the possibility to restart the stage setup when you are stil in the first round of a stage.

P.S.: Any tips how i can resume my screwed campaign appreciated.

Fixes in Version 1.3.0

The Delve: Fixed Queen Ariad appearing in Act I.
The Delve: Fixed Raythen/Serena boss fight when using Raythen/Serena hero.
The Delve: Fixed components being used that were removed from the user’s collection.
Fixed Merick displaying previous monster’s instructions.
Fixed elemental activation and door placement in Burning Wrath quest.
Changed "Bone Wand” from Act I to Act II.
Fixed travel event displaying “TRAVEL_JOYFUL_INN_2.”

The new update made the Delve unavailable again for my kindle fire. Unfortunately, one of my saved games was a Delve game, so the game would show a black screen whenever I tried to load a saved game or play a new game. I ultimately had to power off the kindle for me to get the app working again. I deleted the app from my kindle, downloaded it again, and although my saved games are gone, the first scenario from the new campaign loaded up no problem. The Delve, however, remains unavailable.

During "Seeds of Corruption" the trade city action in Nerekhall.

I do not own the Blood Purse or Dark Star Pendant relics. However, they are on the list anyways.

Also, Bug in Smash and Grab, when making a check to see how much health the wraith has left, instead of the second option, there is the date: 1/6/2016

Edited by ChanceRiley

1.This is after defeating the mirror self changelings in the verminous finale, text bug occurs concerning the name of the hero who receives XP.

2. The list should have 51b, not 52b. On the Oliver (2nd) Finale.

Edited by ChanceRiley

Two bugs in Seeds of Corruption:

1. The text calls for a transition between tiles 3 and 68 but the picture shows an extender (which makes more sense).

2. SPOILER ALERT: When I opened the first chest for hero equipment (the top left I believe) it said to flip the equipment for CONJURER_MASTER_THORN instead of normal text. The rest were normal.

Edited by Darwins_Dog