Character Artwork Thread

By verdantsf, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Those are great Jaspor! Especially lovin the one by Aphrodite-NS.

RodianClone p sure they are all done by the different artists listed! ^^

Edited by RodianClone

Here's a character I've been playing for over a year, and in the same campaign as the character from the OP of this thread.

Gristle, the shistavanen doctor, charmer and exiled jedi.

6uNnOOP.png

Also done by the awesome Will Nunes , whose art has shown up several times in this thread already.

I need to save money and put in a commission to have my Tempest Feud group drawn...

Speaking of Tempest Feud... I made a thing for my character, a high-Presence, low word count Rebel sergeant (Commander Tactician) in the presence of his squad before assignment to the mission he met the rest of the PCs on. I also did some work on a few characters from the campaign I GM.

I'm not so excellent at the drawing or "creating" aspects, so I do a lot of heavy photo manipulation with a bit of painting and random artistic techniques (like creating snow) to get the desired effect. It's no where near good enough to count as real character art, and it theoretically incorporates art from other sources that I couldn't even begin to cite at this point since I just use a lot of Google-fu to get what I need. It's been all personal use stuff, so it works out, but...

Theris Nan'Tay, Rebel Sergeant

dbdaf905-3325-4d63-a0ad-a6d75cf1a51b.jpg

Zorc'orosho'rloqhe, exiled Chiss scholar and Sage

zorc.png

"Toor" (a special easter egg for my players of the Force and Destiny box set that also played the Age of Rebellion box and really convinced that droid to put his lot in with the Rebels - I gave him a side plot in the FaD box!)

Toor.jpg

Those are the only ones that I feel I've done extensive enough editing and/or painting to that they qualify as "my art". I have two more, at least - one for my Inquisitor and one for the group's young Shadow - but, although I spent a lot of time with them, they were really just background swaps and some extensive color changes or lighting changes, nothing that justifies my posting it here unless someone really wants to see them.

Edited by Kestin

As a GM, this is one of the Nemesiseseses of my campaign. Inquisitor Raith.

Picture is from my Obsidian Portal. Link below has the rest of the chracters. Although a PC just collected a bunch of art from who knows where to populate that.

Raith.jpg

I hear Googling the words Deviant, Art, Maelora and the number 69 can be useful...

Not, I stress, safe for work. Or indeed anywhere.

Even with all the skin, my first thought was, "Dark Sun fan? Nice."

Even with all the skin, my first thought was, "Dark Sun fan? Nice."

Yeah, 2nd edition D&D was my favourite. So many great campaign worlds like Dark Sun and Planescape.

Both actually had an impact on our vision of Star Wars, actually - really good visions of what science-fantasy should be like.

Edited by Maelora

My commission piece by WIll Nunes is complete! It is a present for two of my players, their two characters - Xiann Me, twi'lek archeologist/performer and Ava Antissa, Corellian pilot/scoundrel - chilling out in the bunk room on their GHTROC 720.

sw-t-final-small.jpg

3 npc`s in my game that I painted yesterday.

*Deleted and updated in later post

Edited by RodianClone

Are they related?

Are they related?

The two on the sides, Lazlo and Tanka, are siblings from the Anjiliac Kajidic(clan) and bitter enemies. The one in the middle is Zorgo Vosadii, kind of a love interest to both of them.

Edited by RodianClone

Well I best put up mine then. These are the character portraits from my Star Wars Role Playing Game Campaign entitled Tales of the Solay Express . Drawings courtesy of Bralt Hannicart. Check out his portfolio at http://bralt.be/Gallery03.html . Bralt is happy to do commission work. Tell him I sent you.

From my game we have:

Kylar: Gank Heavy/Cyber Tech

13120418_10207941419367242_1205184379_o.

Hal Novar: Human (Correllian) Driver/Force Sensitive Emergent

13054926_10207885441727836_1636304375_o.

Darius (Ald'arius'vhen): Chiss Assassin/Doctor
13106688_10207933703814358_1698509812_o.
Slyssk: Trandoshan Entrepreneur
13054806_10207885441807838_456277838_o.j
Kendall Hanlon: Human Gambler/Gunslinger

13036496_10207885441767837_1212100954_o.

Here are a few more from previous campaigns:

portrait.vi_yingyang.jpg

portrait.gan_jan-ru.jpg

portrait.kobe_tenchu.jpg

portrait.tanlee_jandaloo.jpg

portrait.ledala_korewa.jpg

portrait.ace_knight.jpg

portrait.jovan_farstrider.jpg

portrait.anthuana.jpg

portrait.anwarral.jpg

portrait.bakki_romilar.jpg

portrait.bordo.jpg

portrait.dorn_lumskuller.jpg

And some more:

portrait.drayen_tolth.jpg

portrait.ertan_scellan.jpg

portrait.gelloron.jpg

portrait.galliette.jpg

portrait.grand_moff_ludvic_ven_dorne.jpg

portrait.hannibal_romilar.jpg

portrait.hannibal_solo.jpg

portrait.jaluun.jpg

portrait.jannax.jpg

portrait.jock_mccraven.jpg

portrait.karahaara.jpg

portrait.kyan_degritz.jpg

portrait.lorrak_betonwatt-crude.jpg

portrait.shari.jpg

portrait.suskafoo.jpg

portrait.troy_hasulak.jpg

portrait.val_corestar.jpg

portrait.zalwa.jpg

portrait.unor.jpg

Updated my three hutts :)

hutt_lineup_by_slapsticky-da2xwrr.jpg

lazlo_the_hutt_by_slapsticky-da31pcz.jpg

zorgo_the_hutt_by_slapsticky-da31pzw.jpg

tanka_the_hutt_by_slapsticky-da31w3f.jpg

Edited by RodianClone

Ugly. :P

Ugly. :P

Beauty is in the eye of the vuvrian..

Another pc in my game

d8da8635377493.573f7b13e3d2f.jpg

Edited by RodianClone

Cockeyes J`akaar the Trustworthy. A devaronian entrepreneur on the edge of the Galactic Empire.

(npc)

cockeye_j_akaar_the_devaronian_by_slapst

Edited by RodianClone

Our very first in-game PC wedding - and it's a cross-species, cross-faction one.

This pair are so sweet. The players even wrote the character's wedding vows and everything.

Our game can get very dark and grindhouse, so I've come to enjoy the sappy moments and the Lawful-Good characters like these.

The bride is a human diplomat, and the groom is a Mirialan Guardian (and now I want her shoes :( )

kiss_the_bride_by_maelora69-da3mvrj.jpg

Edited by Maelora

Zingo the Rodian Driver. Another npc

zingo_the_rodian_speeder_driver_by_slaps

Edited by RodianClone

Here's one of my characters:

Tel_zpsi3svnlpo.jpg

Here's another version of the above:(This was the first shading before I did the one above)(Slightly lighter shading)

Kor_zpscfg8bosr.jpg

Edited by GMRen

Those last two pictures look completely identical to me.

Can someone help me understand what the differences are?