Character Artwork Thread

By verdantsf, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Umm...she doesn't really look...equipped...for what they're about to do. I'm no expert, but wouldn't that be really uncomfortable for him? >_<'

Oh, trust me, she's 'fully functional'. :)

But those pictures aren't remotely suitable for here.

O.O

...I'm probably better off not knowing. Besides, there are boys involved, and boys are icky!

Ah, I like guys too :)

Assuming ships are allowed (and to prove we do more than cheesecake...) here's the Krayt Fang doing what it does best...

krayt_fang_by_maelora69-d9xc15b.jpg

Some of mine. Will probably update with more:) Both personal work and commissions I have done of FFG Star Wars Games

Thanks again for the Whiphid-based trolls, RodianClone! The fantasy reskin campaign suffered its first PC casualty, at the hands of the troll shamaness.

Blood Magic

Umm...she doesn't really look...equipped...for what they're about to do. I'm no expert, but wouldn't that be really uncomfortable for him? >_<'

Oh, trust me, she's 'fully functional'. :)

But those pictures aren't remotely suitable for here.

O.O

...I'm probably better off not knowing. Besides, there are boys involved, and boys are icky!

Ah, I like guys too :)

Then even it out and make one with dudes too! ;)

So, my group plays all three games set in the same version of the galaxy - we call it the Star Wars Anthology Universe, and quite a few of the characters have been drawn by various folks! We don't have all the characters yet, but hopefully someday!

STAR WARS: FATE OF THE FORCE

Ganrus Mako, Nautolan Guardian

002_GanrusMako_FullBody.png

Sahna Nadaash, Togruta Mystic

002_SahnaNadaash_FullBody.png

Talyn'ki, Human Sentinel

001_TalynKiLightsaberEdited.png

STAR WARS: EDGE OF HOPE

Kandar Contarus, Mandalorian Human Bounty Hunter

Kandar_Contarus_v2_OP.png

Iala Noraan, Twi'lek Smuggler

Iala_v1_zps6995df80.png

STAR WARS: DAWN OF DUTY

Kaylia Valara, Zeltron Diplomat

Kaylia.png

Such amazing artwork. :D Makes me wish I could draw - would love some pics done of Riley, or the heroes from my Tempest Feud game!

Here, lets see if some of the artwork I did for my games over the years is still up on the Internet Archive:

Sidney Sausage (pilot troublemaker) -

mel.jpg

Dayana (Jedi-ish princess-ish) -

dayana.jpg

Ren Jones (Badassed Space marine Jedi) -

ren.jpg

Anita Jones (Thief/pilot/Ren's Mom) -

anita.jpg

Zack Klexiss (X-Wing pilot and general Goof) -

zack.jpg

***EDIT***

Sheesh, I'd forgotten how tiny those pics were. Mind you, these were posted from the early days of the internet, when screen resolutions were topping out at 800x600.

Edited by Desslok

Even Slave Leia stuff is a bit too hot for the forum. If you absolutely must know, check out my DA.

Which is where, exactly? :)

Even Slave Leia stuff is a bit too hot for the forum. If you absolutely must know, check out my DA.

Which is where, exactly? :)

I hear Googling the words Deviant, Art, Maelora and the number 69 can be useful...

Not, I stress, safe for work. Or indeed anywhere.

***EDIT***

Sheesh, I'd forgotten how tiny those pics were. Mind you, these were posted from the early days of the internet, when screen resolutions were topping out at 800x600.

Bubblegum Jedi is cute

Some of mine. Will probably update with more:) Both personal work and commissions I have done of FFG Star Wars Games

Thanks again for the Whiphid-based trolls, RodianClone! The fantasy reskin campaign suffered its first PC casualty, at the hands of the troll shamaness. Blood Magic

My pleasure! :)

Somehow I feel I had a hand in the death of that character... I have no regrets!

Here is my cyborg bounty hunter Blasto!

pic490.jpg

And one of my player's bounty hunters as well, Reese.

pic286f.jpg

Also my rebel X-Wing pilot!

pic247.jpg

Edited by Wonderduck

I hear Googling the words Deviant, Art, Maelora and the number 69 can be useful…

Going to DA and searching for “maelora” was sufficient.

Not, I stress, safe for work. Or indeed anywhere.

Um, yeah. :blink: :blink:

EDIT: I strongly suspect you got quite a few more completely unaffiliated and unassociated “Likes”, however. ;)

Edited by bradknowles

I guess I'm just jaded, but none of you DA stuff even raised an eyebrow. But I can see where it would be nsfw. Nice stuff though, Aphrodite-NS does some amazing work.

New version of this guy , in my first post :)

Going to DA and searching for “maelora” was sufficient.

To my knowledge, there's only one of me.

I guess I'm just jaded, but none of you DA stuff even raised an eyebrow. But I can see where it would be nsfw. Nice stuff though, Aphrodite-NS does some amazing work.

The raunchier stuff has to be cropped or kept off DA.

I don't think our stuff is especially risqué, no, but this forum is read by all ages and even bikini/Slave Leia stuff is a bit too much for some people.

Updated again. Just finished this bad girl character concept sheet :)

More than anything, this thread is reminding/encouraging me that I should investigate getting a few commissions done somehow. :)

More than anything, this thread is reminding/encouraging me that I should investigate getting a few commissions done somehow. :)

Contact me if you like my style :)

Private use prices

Edited by RodianClone

Not to step in on RodianClone's toes, but I, too, have commissions open, information found here

Also have custom art character sheet commissions available. Examples can be seen here

Thanks for looking and so many great artists in this thread! Ill contribute when my group starts back up in the system (or if i get a commission xD)

The raunchier stuff has to be cropped or kept off DA.

I don't think our stuff is especially risqué, no, but this forum is read by all ages and even bikini/Slave Leia stuff is a bit too much for some people.

Too bad. lol. ;) :P

I love this stuff, nice idea creating a consolidated thread.

iXFcOT1.jpg

Commission by Will Nunes

X7TTT3e.jpg

Commission by lkosmx

hQsbD9B.jpg

Commission by Aphrodite-NS

Those are awesome! ^ !!

But are they all done by the same gal? They look so different in style!

Those are great Jaspor! Especially lovin the one by Aphrodite-NS.

RodianClone p sure they are all done by the different artists listed! ^^