Character Artwork Thread

By verdantsf, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

There has been some great artwork from the many campaigns here, but they're all scattered among multiple threads. A forum search for a consolidated character artwork thread came up dry, so here's one. Commissioned artwork or personally rendered pieces, let's see 'em!

Here's my former ISB agent, Rogesh Vai, along with the two identities he's often taken during adventures, Eno Palwappa the Pantoran Entertainer, and Captain COMPNOR, the Imperial Propaganda Holovid star.

Rogesh_Illustration.jpg

Commissioned artwork by Marvin Herbring

Edited by verdantsf

If I could find something of mine that was even slightly safe-for-work, I'd contribute...

bbb348af03c5c0415bb3c9562840ef05.jpg

Found something that isn't too unsafe...

This is our Guardian, Kirana Bessa; essentially what Batman would be if he was Kim Kardashian instead of Bruce Wayne.

Her mother is the leader of the Alliance, and she's a dirty little secret in so many ways. She was trained by former Jedi Ben Kenobi, mostly because he wasn't allowed a real Jedi pupil and because she was so spoiled, arrogant, overconfident, effeminate and flouncy that she reminded him of Anakin...

She doesn't give a **** about the Galactic Civil War, and is basically what would happen if you gave an opinionated Social Justice Warrior a lightsaber, psionic powers and far too much money...

force___destiny___darkstryder___by_maelo

Edited by Maelora

Don't know if this is considered 'safe', but if it's not, I'll take it down. Anyway, it's meant to be more romantic than raunchy.

This is a forbidden love; he's a Jedi, she's a droid. He's questioning everything he's been taught by the Order, that synthetics are not considered living beings because they cannot connect to the Force. He's still trying to redeem the Order rather than fight against it at present, believing that he cannot change anything from the outside. But the scales are about to fall from his eyes...

_fully_functional___beedee_and_jak_starr

Edited by Maelora

Here's my former ISB agent, Rogesh Vai, along with the two identities he's often taken during adventures, Eno Palwappa the Pantoran Entertainer, and Captain COMPNOR, the Imperial Propaganda Holovid star.

Is he a Chiss cosplaying a human, or the other way around?

Heh, human, but until he joined the group, he was in disguise more often than not. He actually started out as one of the campaign's archvillains. During his attempt to infiltrate the team, he was checked specifically to make sure he wasn't someone in disguise. Their tests confirmed there was no flesh tech camouflage set involved. What the crew didn't realize, both IC and OOC, is that the face they had always seen him in was just one of his many aliases and his true face was the greatest disguise of all.

An Imperial plan 7 months in the making

However, his time with the crew led him to betraying the Empire with a little help from another Big Bad from the campaign.

Party Crasher

Edited by verdantsf

wTgtaWQ.jpg?1

Edited by Zenid

Love the card flourish!

Yeah, I really like the pose, too. Especially since the graphics on the cards are actually sabacc pictures!

Oh, even better!

The pantoran "entertainer", of which i assume starred in the holo vid "ForceUser Frank", is likely to shock himself with that energy whip around his leg. Im guessing it is on the tingler setting.

Some of mine. Will probably update with more:) Both personal work and commissions I have done of FFG Star Wars Games

Some added and updated....

star_wars_alien_archeologist_by_slapstic

star_wars_crew___character_lineup_commis

set_to_cook_by_slapsticky-da5k9g4.jpg

cockeye_j_akaar_the_devaronian_by_slapst zingo_the_rodian_speeder_driver_by_slaps

special_agent_qatana_tarkin_by_slapstick

d94e4635377493.573f80bd43e34.jpg 7a29f335377493.573f80bd443b0.jpg d5f66435377493.573f80bd44931.jpg

8c4bb031238513.56e0117dcc46f.jpg 4107e631238513.56e0117dcaa37.jpg eea6ad29101225.573f824a435e8.jpg 4d376e29101225.561782fe61824.jpg 03fa8d29101225.55e4662a0f9a9.jpg

space_ronin_by_slapsticky-da7bddm.jpg

a_game_of_pazaak__no_camera_version__by_

hutt_lineup_by_slapsticky-da2xwrr.jpg star_wars_gunslinger_by_slapsticky-da3a9

And more outside of my style and "colorblind" comfort zone....

4afaf735377493.56f58b445e043.jpg 1818ba34952965.56e4144ebb011.jpg e4077c34952965.56f58e5350446.png darth_maul_by_slapsticky-da8y0y4.jpg

Edited by RodianClone

Umm...she doesn't really look...equipped...for what they're about to do. I'm no expert, but wouldn't that be really uncomfortable for him? >_<'

Umm...she doesn't really look...equipped...for what they're about to do. I'm no expert, but wouldn't that be really uncomfortable for him? >_<'

I'm guessing that's kind of the whole point. Also, why isn't her hair affected by gravity? Is it just a colored helmet, like the commercial?

Edited by Hondo Ohnaka

Oh, trust me, she's 'fully functional'. :)

But those pictures aren't remotely suitable for here.

I'm guessing that's kind of the whole point. Also, why isn't her hair affected by gravity? Is it just a colored helmet, like the commercial?

It's probably a special droid upgrade; robot hair that's immune to gravity...

Maybe you could just post the link to the pics. Just upload a couple of good ones as a zip and link it here?

Maybe you could just post the link to the pics. Just upload a couple of good ones as a zip and link it here?

pm those who want them instead please:p

Edited by RodianClone

Hahaha, no, most of them are super-not-safe-for-work.

Even Slave Leia stuff is a bit too hot for the forum. If you absolutely must know, check out my DA.

FlamboyantUnderstatedGelada-poster.jpg

Again, let me know if Slave Leia stuff is still inappropriate, but here's the EoE group cosplaying before the events of 'Jewel of Yavin'.

It's an obvious take on 'Reservoir Dogs' and the outfits are all from the KotOR MMO.

I think its SFW, but I think my definition of SFW is considerably more liberal than most...

Left to Right; BeeDee confides in an unamused Ana Racine, Jo Belstar and Ardanna Cynn enjoy each other's company, and 'Dixie Belle' Wilder enjoys a bottle of Whyren's Reserve...

cynn_city_by_maelora69-d8mkepm.png

Edited by Maelora

If you don't know if it is insensitive or will make people uncomfortable, just ask yourself if it would make you uncomfortable to see your own gender portrayed the same way. If not, it's all good with me at least:)

Edited by RodianClone

If you don't know if it is insensitive or will make people uncomfortable, just ask yourself if it would make you uncomfortable to see your own gender portrayed the same way. If not, it's all good with me at least:)

This is my own gender being portrayed. But hey, Jak is showing some skin in his picture with BeeDee too :)

And I'm pretty liberal when it comes to such things; I appreciate not everyone else is. My group is somewhat... alternative, shall we say, in their lifestyle choices, and I'm pretty much unshockable at this point.

Anyway, I don't think anything I've posted is more revealing than what we saw in RotJ, but if I've overstepped the mark, I'll happily take it down.

Edited by Maelora

Oh, trust me, she's 'fully functional'. :)

But those pictures aren't remotely suitable for here.

O.O

...I'm probably better off not knowing. Besides, there are boys involved, and boys are icky!