New Custom Desgned Unit Cards - Looking For Suggestions!

By WatchItPlayed, in Dust Warfare

tuisjx said:

To 536RodneySmith

This morning (night time for you) I accidentally press save over you Allies_BBQ_21.psd. But I reverted it back already. Please check if it is OK. I feel real bad about it and very very sorry. Please except my apologize.

tuisjx

I've been uploading jpg's, so I'm thinking that mustn't have been mine?

536RodneySmith said:

tuisjx said:

To 536RodneySmith

This morning (night time for you) I accidentally press save over you Allies_BBQ_21.psd. But I reverted it back already. Please check if it is OK. I feel real bad about it and very very sorry. Please except my apologize.

tuisjx

I've been uploading jpg's, so I'm thinking that mustn't have been mine?

reptilebro1 not to you. Sorry

To reptilebro1

tuisjx

Allied Medium walkers done. Now everything except a majority of the Heroes needs doing.

"Napalm Thrower" is listed under Weapons on the Pounder. I don't have the book on me but I think only the HotDog has this.

Les

536RodneySmith said:

Allied Medium walkers done. Now everything except a majority of the Heroes needs doing.

Great job with all the cards guys.

But the Loth cards should also state the Mechanic skill it gets due to having 2 Kampfzange (pg111).

Keep up the good work.

****! I OVERLOOKED THAT COMPLETELY WHEN LOOKING AT AXIS WALKERS! MUST HAVE "LOTH" NOW!

Wow, I immediately discounted the "Loth" and its 2 combat weapons until you mentioned this. Wow! Self-repair, mechanic, obstacle clearing, and charge for 25 points looks pretty freakin' sweet right about now. I will be saying "Tank trap this" while grabbing my junk to many an opponent from now on! This sucker is like a super-powered version of "the hammers" with demolition charges and a big freakin' wrench for 25 beans. Colour me impressed!

Strombole said:

****! I OVERLOOKED THAT COMPLETELY WHEN LOOKING AT AXIS WALKERS! MUST HAVE "LOTH" NOW!

Wow, I immediately discounted the "Loth" and its 2 combat weapons until you mentioned this. Wow! Self-repair, mechanic, obstacle clearing, and charge for 25 points looks pretty freakin' sweet right about now. I will be saying "Tank trap this" while grabbing my junk to many an opponent from now on! This sucker is like a super-powered version of "the hammers" with demolition charges and a big freakin' wrench for 25 beans. Colour me impressed!

I love mine! It's the first Dust model I owned. My FLGS got one in as a promo before DT released and the owner, knowing I'd be interested and would be the driving force behind future sales, asked if I wanted it. That model sold me his first Core Set before they even arrived, and I haven't looked back! gui%C3%B1o.gif

Odd I didn't notice the, "Mechanic" ability was missing on the card when I printed it. *shrug* it's harder to notice something is missing when it's a card I don't need to look at to know its stats/abilities.

Glad to be some use gui%C3%B1o.gif

Very awesome, Thanks for posting these. Only a little suggestion would be to add page numbers/book ID on the special rules.

locarno said:

"Napalm Thrower" is listed under Weapons on the Pounder. I don't have the book on me but I think only the HotDog has this.

Les

Quite right! Left over when using it as a template. Thanks.

Fixed.

the smeer said:

But the Loth cards should also state the Mechanic skill it gets due to having 2 Kampfzange (pg111).

Keep up the good work.

You're not referring to my card right?

I did forget to put the (2) next to the weapon though, so glad you mentioned it.

536RodneySmith said:

the smeer said:

Keep up the good work.

I did forget to put the (2) next to the weapon though, so glad you mentioned it.

Actually, he is. Along with Self-Repai r & Obstacle Clearing , it should have Mechanic , as it has 2 Kampfzange. Your card doesn't mention Mechanic .

would anyone mind if i were to include these cards in my army builder?

I hope you do :)

Shadow4ce said:

536RodneySmith said:

the smeer said:

Keep up the good work.

Actually, he is. Along with Self-Repai r & Obstacle Clearing , it should have Mechanic , as it has 2 Kampfzange. Your card doesn't mention Mechanic .

Ack! You're right. Fixed!

Dakkon426 said:

would anyone mind if i were to include these cards in my army builder?

I'd love to see you use my cards in your army builder. Have at it!

All Allied Heroes are now added to my gallery now.

Release the editors! (I imagine there may be a few errors here).

Rodney,

I think the Steel Rain's description is wrong. Shouldn't the roll damage dice per figures in the squad go with the petard mortar and not the 4.2" Rockets?

Ozz117 should be Move 12 per the Errata.

Thanks for the catches guys, uploading fixes now.

I've also noticed in Artillery weapons I have not been including this: "does not reroll Combat Dice in a Sustained Attack when firing indirectly".

I'll have to all this to all my cards.

536RodneySmith said:

Thanks for the catches guys, uploading fixes now.

I've also noticed in Artillery weapons I have not been including this: "does not reroll Combat Dice in a Sustained Attack when firing indirectly".

I'll have to all this to all my cards.

Sure appreciate all your hard work! Looking forward to seeing the Axis Heroes next. cool.gif

Mickey is mispelled Mikcey.

Les

locarno said:

Mickey is mispelled Mikcey.

Les

Thanks. Fixed!

Looks like I had some differing wording for Indirect Fire, so I modified the applicable cards to have the same, corrected text.

Steel Rain, The Boss,Lothar and Hans were affected.