New Techniques

By ElricOfMelnibone, in Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

...Y'know what? I am SHARING this with the fans of Gurren Lagann who are out there!

No, really, I'll be sharing this school and what all it entails over the internet on a forum I hope to start for an Anima RP.

That is, of course, if you permit this.

Do you?

If I intented to keep all my stuff to me, I'd just not post it on a forum...If you cite the font, though, which by chance would be me, I'd really appreciate it!

Happy you liked it, anyway!

Something more for all knights out there. I really enjoyed doing this one!

PRIDE OF KNIGHTHOOD:
Developed in the courts of the Cathedral of Saint Helena in Helenia by a powerful knightly order, Pride of Knighthood is a set of techniques characterized by the aspect that all of them are supposed to be used by a mounted knight. This techniques were later taught to worthy knights who visited the Cathedral and are now known and used by many wondering knights, although only those pure of heart and true to the code of knighthood are taught them, and probably less than a dozen knights in all Gaia have truly mastered all techniques from this tree.
Techniques: 5 Total MK: 310.

GALLOP
Level 1
By becoming one with the mount, the knight greatly increases his riding ability and transmits some of his energy to the mount that gets much faster. This technique grants its user a bonus of +50 to the Ride Secondary Ability as well as a bonus of +3Movement to its mount. The effects of this technique can be maintained through following turns. This technique can only be used while mounted.
Effects: +3Movement, +50Ride, Maintained.
Disadvantages: Condition (Mounted).
DEX6 (Mant.2) / AGI5 (Mant.1) / CON6 (Mant.2)
MK: 25

IMPERVIOUS
Level 1
Knights are supposed to be impervious and ready to face more than one opponent in the middle of the fray. Impervious allows a mounted knight to have his mount react quickly to multiple attacks, always placing the rider in the best position to stop the opponent’s aggression. This technique grants its user up to 5 penalty free defenses each turn. The effects of this technique can be maintained through following turns. This technique can only be used while mounted.
Effects: +4Additional Defenses, Maintained, -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Condition (Mounted).
DEX3 (Mant.1) / AGI4 (Mant.2) / CON3 (Mant.1)
MK: 30

UNBREAKABLE CHALLENGE
Level 2
Knights prefer fighting honorably in one on one duels, but ruthless opponents might refuse such conditions and try to run away or move to favorable positions to take the knight by surprise. When the Unbreakable Challenge is pronounced by the knight, the target feels the burning glare of both the knight and his steed on himself, easily becoming blocked by it and feeling the wrath of the knight which will be able to take full advantage from his chosen fighting ground. Unfortunately using such a maneuver is risky, since should the opponent remain completely unaffected, the knight’s straightforward attacks offer his flank to easy counterattacks. This technique allows its user to make a single penalty-free Trap Attack with a +50Attack bonus and an equivalent Strength of 16, which the opponent must oppose using his Power characteristic. The Trap can be maintained by paying the technique’s maintenance cost, and while the technique is maintained, the user will keep benefitting from the +50 Attack Bonus to a single attack per turn against the trapped target. This technique can only be used while mounted and its attacks suffer from the Complex rule.
Effects: +50Attack, Trap16 (Existential Trap), Maintained (Trap Effect and Attack Bonus on Target), -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Condition (Mounted), Complex.
DEX12 (Mant.4) / AGI11 (Mant.4) / CON12 (Mant.4)
MK: 70

A SHIELD FOR THE WEAK
Level 2
The shield of a knight isn’t intended to only defend himself, but also to protect all those who cannot protect themselves. By granting a sudden mind-blowing speed boost to the knight’s mount and incredible resistance to his shield, A Shield for The Weak allows the user to unerringly intercept for a brief instant attacks directed against anyone surrounding him in a wide area. This technique allows its user to make a single Block roll against attacks targeting anyone within 100m of him and with a +100 bonus to the Block roll. This technique can only be used while mounted and using a shield.
Effects: +100Block, 100m Area Block.
Disadvantages: Condition (Mounted), Generic Weapon Bond (Shield).
DEX9 / AGI10 / CON9
MK: 45

CHAMPION’S CHARGE
Level 3
A real champion begins and closes his fights with a single mounted charge with a cavalry lance. While using this technique the knight’s body becomes impervious to all attacks and his momentum cannot be broken by any mean, turning him into an harbinger of sure death to the target. This technique allows its user to make a single Charge Attack with a +150 Attack Bonus, negating the opponent’s AT and with tripled Base Damage. Moreover this technique allows its user to perform Active Actions even if he was put at defense by an opponent’s attack. This technique can only be used while mounted and using a cavalry lance.
Effects: +150Attack, 3XDamage, Negates Armor, Recover Action, -1Ki.
Disadvantages: 2XConditions (Mounted, Charge), Generic Weapon Bond (Cavalry Lance).
DEX25 / AGI25 / CON25
MK: 140

Today I created a new tree of techniques. My work was influenced both by that of Sidinessinu and a friend of segnodegliantichi, so I thank both for their imput that was necessary to design this group of techniques. I hope you like them!

NINJADO:
The way of the Ninja (or Ninjado as it’s called in Lennet) is a set of techniques designed for assassination. Since three of these techniques create weapons, the user of Ninjado can quietly infiltrate any place completely unarmed and then produce them to carry-out the task.
Techniques: 6 Total MK: 520.

SPIDER SET
Level 1
The first technique of Ninjado, Spider Set generates two very comfortable and powerful shukos, that apart from being dreadful weapons, grant great exceptional help for climbing, which may come-in handy for infiltrating mansions or running away after a successful assassination. This technique creates a couple of shuko with a +10 Quality Bonus. This technique can be maintained through following turns.
Effects: Physical Ki Weapons +10 (Shuko, 1 Additional Weapon), Maintained.
Disadvantages: -.
CON4 (Mant.1) / POW4 (Mant.1) / WIL4 (Mant.1)

SPIDER STING
Level 1
By taking most advantage from his shuko, the Ninja can climb any surface with relative ease and take advantage of the favourable position to launch lethally unexpected attacks. This technique grants its user a +25 bonus to the Climbing Secondary Ability and allows him to make a single attack which the target will need to perform a Notice Check against a difficulty of Absurd (180) or suffer the Surprise penalty to his Defense roll. This technique can be maintained through following turns. This technique can be used only while the user is maintaining and using the Spider Set technique.
Effects: Disguised Attack (180), Climbing+25, Maintained, -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Level1 Maintained Technique (Spider Set).
CON4 (Mant.1) / POW4 (Mant.1) / WIL4 (Mant.1)
MK: 40

STAR RAIN
Level 2
The second weapon summoning technique of Ninjado is Star Rain, which allows the user to produce and throw a seemingly endless barrage of lethal shurikens against the opponents. This technique creates an unlimited number of Shurikens with a +15 Quality Bonus and grants its user a +10 bonus to all Attack Rolls. This technique can be maintained through the following turns.
Effects: Physical Ki Weapon +15 (Shuriken, Unlimited), +10Complete Attack, Maintained, -1Ki.
CON10 (Mant.3) / POW10 (Mant.3) / WIL10 (Mant.3)
MK: 75

NOVA STARS
Level 2
By turning the thrown shurikens in exploding bombs, the user of Nova Stars turns the battlefield in a hellish chaos of thrown bodies, the kind of confusion that helps both in carrying out assassinations and evading opponents. This technique grants that all user’s attacks affect all individuals within 5m of their targets inflicting to all affected individuals an Impact with an equivalent Strength of 14. This technique can be maintained through following turns. This technique can be used only while the user is maintaining and using the Star Rain technique and destroys all shurikens thrown with it.
Effects: 5m Real Area Attack, Impact14, Maintained, -3Ki.
Disadvantages: Level2 Maintained Technique (Star Rain), Weapon Loss.
CON7 (Mant.3) / POW7 (Mant.3) / WIL7 (Mant.3)
MK: 65

KILLING EDGES
Level 3
Designed to face particularly difficult targets, Killing Edges generates two lethal Ninja-tos of the best quality, that move with great precision both to strike at the opponent and hide the user’s elusive moments, dealing devastating wounds. This technique creates two Ninja-tos with +20 Quality Bonus and grants its user a +50 bonus to all his Attack and Dodge rolls as well as a +75 Base Damage bonus to all his attacks. This technique can be maintained through following turns.
Effects: Physical Ki Weapon +20 (Ninja-to, 1 Additional Weapon), +50Complete Attack, +50Complete Dodge, +75Real Damage, Maintained, -3Ki.
CON30 (Mant.10) / POW30 (Mant.10) / WIL30 (Mant.10)
MK: 185

SUREKILLER
Level 3
An upgrade for Killing Edges Attacks, Surekiller makes all attacks from the user absolutely lethal, granting a quick demise of the target. This technique ensures that all attacks from the user that deal damage inflict a Critical and grants a bonus of +100 to all Critical Levels of Criticals inflicted by the user. This technique can be maintained through following turns. This technique can be used only while the user is maintaining and using the Killing Edges technique.
Effects: +100Real Critical (Automatic Critical), Maintained, -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Level3 Maintained Technique (Killing Edges).
CON15 (Mant.6) / POW15 (Mant.6) / WIL15 (Mant.6)
MK: 130

*Jaw floor* DUDE! I am in awe, this is without a doubt amazing...... I bow to your greatness..... and glad I could be a bit of an influence to you..... demonio.gif

Long ago I had decided to make a whole set of techniques requiring the user to fight using the Mundus Magnus...then I...forgot!

Today I remembered and produced it. Enjoy!

WONDERLAND:
Wonderland is a fighting style created by an unknown wandering master of the Mundus Magnus who, after losing any interest in life, had entered and survived Wonderland in Paradis Paradis. It seems that its development was of great importance for his own survival, since it allowed him to greatly extend his control of the surrounding monstrous structures, allowing earning of the necessary “Super Happy Points” to leave the nightmarish amusement park. Few of Wonderland techniques was later learned by a couple pupils of the master, who’s still the only living man to know all of them.
Techniques: 5 Total MK: 380

FOCUS ON SURROUNDINGS
Level 1
The first technique developed in Wonderland was of primary importance for survival in it. The domine focuses his perception on everything surrounding him and avoid incoming attacks with extreme precision. This technique grants its user a +50 bonus to a single Dodge roll. The effects of this technique can be combined with those of other combinable techniques. This technique can only be used while using the Mundus Magnus.
Effects: +50 Dodge, Combinable.
Disadvantages: Generic Weapon Bond (Mundus).
DEX5 / CON4 / POW5
MK: 20

STRENGTHEN MATERIAL
Level 1
Strengthen Material allows the user to improve the impact dealt by his improvised projectiles, by supporting them with a small amount of Ki. This technique grants a bonus of +50 to the Base Damage of an attack made by the user. The effects of this technique can be combined with those of other combinable techniques. This technique can only be used while using the Mundus Magnus.
Effects: +50Damage, Combinable.
Disadvantages: Generic Weapon Bond (Mundus).
DEX4 / CON5 / POW4

TOTAL DEFENSE
Level 2
By concentrating his powers on the use of the Defensive Barrier, the domine using total defense gains a long-lasting impenetrable shield that can even benefit from the increased surrounding perception offered by the Focus on Surroundings technique, whenever needed. This technique allows its user to defend as if using a Supernatural Shield with 1250 Resistance Points. This technique can be maintained through following turns and the Shield regenerates 250 Resistance Points every time the maintenance cost is paid. The effects of this technique can be combined with those of other combinable techniques. This technique can only be used while using the Mundus Magnus to make an Defensive Barrier defense.
Effects: 1250 Resistance Points Energy Shield (Regeneration250), Combinable, Maintained, -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Generic Weapon Bond (Mundus), Condition (Defensive Barrier).
DEX14 (Mant.4) / CON14 (Mant.4) / POW14 (Mant.4)
MK: 80

INSIDUOUS TRAP
Level 2
Designed to block a particularly difficult opponent relying on an unexpected trick, this technique allows to stop opponents which cannot be fought in any other way, by bending with ki anything in the surrounding for such use. Of course nothing impedes the user of Insiduous Trap to strengthen his attack with the Strengthen Material technique. This technique allows its user to make a penalty-free Trap Attack with an equivalent Strength of 14. The target of this attack will need to perform a Notice Check against a difficulty of Inhuman (320) or suffer the Surprise penalty to his Defense roll. The Trap can be maintained by paying the technique’s maintenance cost. The effects of this technique can be combined with those of other combinable techniques. This technique can only be used while using the Mundus Magnus to make an Unexpected Use attack.
Effects: Disguised Attack (320), Trap14, Combinable, Maintained (Trap Effect on Target).
Disadvantages: Generic Weapon Bond (Mundus), Condition (Unexpected Use).
DEX12 (Mant.2) / CON12 (Mant.2) / POW12 (Mant.2)

THIS IS WONDERLAND
Level 3
Developed to resist the final assault of the hordes in Wonderland, This is Wonderland is a technique of titanic proportions, unleashing a relentless fury of blows to everything moving with a menacing intent within a huge area around the user. Using it requires a huge sacrifice of life power and extreme concentration, but it’s thanks to it that the domine who created it could find a new meaning to his life out of Wonderland. Perhaps the most interesting feature of this technique is that it can be used to stop the advancing of an entire army in combination with Insiduous Trap and deal pretty strong blows while used in combination with Strengthen Material. This technique allows its user to make up to 7 penalty free Attacks per turn, affecting all chosen targets within 100m of him, with a +75 bonus to the Attack roll. This technique can be maintained through the following turns. The effects of this technique can be combined with those of other combinable techniques. This technique can only be used while using the Mundus Magnus and has the Predetermined disadvantage. Using this technique requires Sacrificing 75 Life Points in addition to accumulated ki.
Effects: +75Attack, 100m Area Attack (Target Choice), +6Additional Attacks, Combinable Maintained, -5Ki.
Disadvantages: Generic Weapon Bond (Mundus), Predetermined, -75Life Points.
DEX30 (Mant.9) / CON30 (Mant.9) / POW30 (Mant.9)
MK: 190

PS - Sorry Sidisessinu I wrote your nick wrong in the previous post! And believe me: I had just read it too! Sorry!

It cool man, I know it a bit of a mouth-full/type-nightmare.

As to the techniques, again astounding, your work never ceases to amaze.

Also I was curios on something, I don't have the Gaia book as of yet but I'm wondering if "Wonderland" you said the Techs were developed in is from the book or your own creation?

Wonderland is described (not in detail, unfortunately) in Gaia...think of a horror amusement park: that's that.

And thanks for the feedback!

Ah ok..... really need to get that book and "Those Who Walked Amongst Us."

I've been wondering something, can the weapon bind disadvantage be used for a martial art style?

If so I was thinking of making 5 schools, one for each of the 4 main elements and one being a balance of light and darkness.

EH... never mind... I was looking through the DE and saw MArts can't be used for it........ oh well....

Sidisessinu said:

EH... never mind... I was looking through the DE and saw MArts can't be used for it........ oh well....

While they cannot be used for it as a disadvantage, you could use them as a prerequisite. It would give no mechanical benefits to the tree, but if your not looking to take MK off and just want to make a tree based on them it works perfectly within the rules.

Shajad based school, where each technique is associated to a certain Lord of Darkness.

MASTERS OF DARKNESS:
Masters of Darkness is a group of techniques initially developed by a renegade sect of Shajad worshipping Sylvain, that was later passed down to other races. As opposed to Celestial Maidens, the alignment of one’s self with the Lords of Darkness is required to execute the techniques. Most of this techniques can be combined, creating a very violent and direct fighting style.
Techniques: 7 Total MK: 620

ZEMIAL’S DESTRUCTION
Level 1
Imbued with the Destructive Power of Zemial itself, this attack cannot be stopped by common defenses and will be able to affect any being. This technique allows its user to make an Energy Attack negating 4 points of the opponent’s AT. The effects of this technique can be combined with those of other combinable techniques.
Effects: -4AT, Supernatural Attack, Combinable, -3Ki.
Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Darkness).
STR5/ DEX5 / POW5

JEDA’S SHADOW WORLD
Level 1
Jedah is the lord of Shadows and synchronizing with him, the domine may turn into a shadow himself as well as anyone around him. Moreover the user will be able to make them become solid at will, with warping effects over reality that bows to his will. This technique allows its user to make intangible beings and objects up to a maximum Presence up to five times his own. This technique can be maintained over time and if affected objects or individuals overlap with others at the time the maintenance is interrupted, the Fusion rule is applied.
Effects: Intangibility (Expanded Presence Affect Others, Fusion), Maintained, -2Ki.
STR6 (Mant.2) / DEX6 (Mant.2) / POW6 (Mant.2)

NOAH’S CHALLENGE ENDER
Level 2
Noah won’t lend his help except for those who really challenge themselves with an apparently invincible opponent, but when he does, the result is a terrifying display of fighting prowess that will probably annihilate the opponent outright. This technique allows its user to make six penalty free attacks, followed by a penalty free attack benefitting from a +150 Attack bonus. The effects of this technique can be combined with those of other combinable techniques. This technique can only be used while fighting higher level opponents.
Effects: +150Attack, +6Additional Limited Attacks, Combinable.
Disadvantages: Exterminator (Higher Level Opponent), Elemental Binding (Darkness).
STR18 / DEX18 / POW18

EREBUS’ NIGHTMARES
Level 2
Only at night the user of this technique can summon Erebus’ power to haunt everyone around him with horrifying nightmares that will force them to face their greatest fears. This technique obliges all individuals touching the same surface as the user within 50m of him to take a PhR check against a difficulty of 160 or be affected from the Terror state for a number of minutes equal to their failure level. The effects of this technique can be combined with those of other combinable techniques. This technique can only be used during Nighttime.
Effects: Supernatural State (PhR160, Terror, 50mSurface), Combinable, -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Condition (Nighttime), Elemental Binding (Darkness).
STR19 / DEX19 / POW19
MK: 100

BURNING HELL OF ABADDON
Level 2
Summoning evil itself by sacrificing some of his own life essence, the user of Burning Hell of Abaddon sends everyone around in a smoldering inferno of atrocious pain. This technique obliges all individuals touching the same surface as the user within 50m of him to take a PhR check against a difficulty of 160 or be affected from the Terror state for a number of minutes equal to their failure level. The effects of this technique can be combined with those of other combinable techniques. In order to use this technique, the user must sacrifice 50 Life Points in addition to accumulated ki.
Effects: Supernatural State (PhR160, Extreme Pain, 50mSurface), Combinable, -1Ki.
Disadvantages: -50Life Points, Elemental Binding (Darkness).
STR19 / DEX19 / POW19

ERIOL’S CHANCE SWINGER
Level 3
Eriol’s power can be summoned only by the maddest domine to create a chaotic and extremely realistic illusion of several copies of the user that rage the battlefield, while the user can take the chance to deliver a risky blow that if it hits the opponent will brand it forever, granting the god of chances favor on the user against that target. This technique creates 10 Mirror Images, that cannot be recognized even by those with Ki Detection unless a Notice check with a difficulty of 440 is passed and that attack using the rules for Ghostly Illusions against those who don’t succeed in a PsR check with a difficulty of 140. Moreover it allows its user to make a single Attack suffering from the Complex disadvantage, that if it hits the target will grant a bonus of +50 to all following attacks made against the same target by the user forever. This technique can be maintained through following turns. The effects of this technique can be combined with those of other combinable techniques.
Effects: 6Mirror Images (Undetectable440, PsR140 Ghostly Illusions), Major Seal (Eternal), Combinable, Maintained, -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Complex, Elemental Binding (Darkness).
STR25 (Mant.6) / DEX25 (Mant.6) / POW25 (Mant.6)
MK: 160

MESEGUIS RETRIBUTION
Level 3
A terrifying technique that can be unleashed only after the user has suffered any wounds from the opponents, Meseguis Retribution allows making a perfect motionless defense that redirects against the enemy his own actions. This technique allows its user to make a single Dodge roll with a +200 Dodge bonus. The character cannot counterattack if successful on such Dodge roll, but the sustained attack will be reflected against the offender with the same Final Attack value scored by the attacker. In case the attack has an area of effect, the user of this technique can choose the targets affected by it in the reflected area of effect. This technique can be Maintained through the following turns. In order to use this technique, the user must have suffered damage during the previous turn.
Effects: +200 Limited Dodge, Reflect Attack (Target Choice), Maintained, -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Limit Condition (Suffer Damage), Elemental Binding (Darkness).
STR23 (Mant.8) / DEX23 (Mant.8) / POW23 (Mant.8)
MK: 110

And anotherone is here. I created 7 deities for my Gaia setting, which are Neutral entities called the Grey Ones. These techniques are based on them.

GREY LORE:
Grey Lore is a group of technique devised by an ancient and secret cult including members of all races that venerates seven deities. Such gods are supposedly precedent to the War in The Heavens and consists of those who chose not to fight with any side and retired into shadows. There they remained silent for a long time, leaving Shajads and Beryls to their quarrels and granting those few who kept the balance of light and darkness in mind with exceptional powers from time to time.
Techniques: 7 Total MK: 600

SHALA’S ARMOR
Level 1
Lord of Unbreakable Oaths and metal, Shala grants those who summon his name an unbreakable body, as well as unbreakable tools. This technique grants its user an unmodified AT value of 4, as well as a bonus of +25 to the Fortitude of his carried items. This technique can be maintained through following turns.
Effects: +25Fortitude, AT4 (Unmodified), Maintained, -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Light/Darkness).
DEX9 (Mant.2) / CON9 (Mant.2) / POW9 (Mant.2)
MK: 50

MAAT BALANCE BREAKER
Level 1
Maat is the Lady of Balance who grants her followers the absolute sense of equilibrium, allowing them to break the balance of opponents with extreme ease. This technique allows its user to make an Attack with a +50Attack Bonus and grants +4Dexterity for the opposed check following a successful Take Down Attack.
Effects: +50Attack, +4Dexterity, -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Light/Darkness).
DEX5 / CON5 / POW5

ISHTAR’S HALF-LIGHT ASSAULT
Level 2
The lady of Half-Light grants her chosen ones the ability to see and sneak among shadows and launch unpredictable assaults through them. This technique grants its user the Night Vision power and allows its user to make an Attack that obliges the opponent to make a Notice check against a difficulty of Inhuman or suffer from the Surprise penalty to his defense roll. This technique is automatically sustained through the 5 following turns without need for paying a maintenance cost. This technique can only be used while being in a shadowy place.
Effects: Disguised Attack (320), Night Vision, Lesser Sustainment, -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Determined Terrain (Shadowy Place), Elemental Binding (Light/Darkness).
DEX9 / CON9 / POW9
MK: 65

DHAMAN’S HIGHER DESTINY
Level 2
Dhaman is the great Lord of Destiny, the same entity that probably gave birth to the Enneath Faith. Those who summon Dhaman’s approval for their mission become unstoppable, since the very hand of destiny will deflect any threat to them. This technique grants its user 11 penalty free Defenses per turn with a Predetermined Defense value of 320. This technique is automatically sustained through the 5 following turns without need for paying a maintenance cost. This technique has the Predetermined disadvantage.
Effects: +10Additional Defenses, Predetermined Defense 320, Lesser Sustainment.
Disadvantages: Predetermined, Elemental Binding (Light/Darkness).
DEX24 / CON24 / POW24
MK: 75

URANIA’S TIME LAPSES
Level 2
Lady of Time, Urania’s power extended all over reality before Imperium created the Ormus system interfering with her sphere of influence. Still, synchronizing with her can still grant the ability to make very slow termed time lapses, covering unpredictable distances in brief instants. This technique allows its user to make a 500m Automatic Transport movement per turn. This technique is automatically sustained through the 5 following turns without need for paying a maintenance cost. In order to use this technique, the user must spend 2 Fatigue Points in addition to accumulated ki.
Effects: 500m Automatic Transport, Lesser Sustainment.
Disadvantages: -2Fatigue, Elemental Binding (Light/Darkness).
DEX9 / CON9 / POW9

YMIR’S ATOMIC BLAST
Level 3
The Absolute Matter Ymir is as undefined as matter itself, yet its power once grasped unlocks the energy of atoms allowing conversion of matter into energy and releasing a devastating blast of pure energy, in a terrifying energy consuming process. This technique allows its user to make an attack affecting all individuals within 1km from him with a Predetermined Attack value of 440. Targets hit by this attack must pass PhR check against a difficulty of 200 or suffer damage equal to double their failure level. This technique has the Predetermined disadvantage and causes loss of ki points at the time it’s used equal to those accumulated to use it
Effects: Predetermined Attack 440, 1km Area Attack, Supernatural State (PhR200, Double Damage, Attack).
Disadvantages: Predetermined, Energy Excess, Elemental Binding (Light/Darkness).
DEX28 / CON28 / POW28
MK: 140

ADES’ FINGERS OF DEATH
Level 3
Ades, The Lord of Death, is a name that causes awe and terror at the same time. Bound to grant death to the enemy of the user, the Five Fingers of Ades is an attack that brings both opponents to the embrace of death, hence it can be used only by those who fear death no more. This technique allows its user to make 4 penalty free attacks followed by a penalty free attack with a +200 Attack bonus that obliges the opponent to pass a PhR check against a difficulty of 200 or instantly die. The opponent cannot counterattack until the entire attack sequence is completed. The user of this technique cannot defend during the same turn he uses it and in order to use this technique, the user must sacrifice all of his remaining Life Points in addition to accumulated ki.
Effects: +200Attack, +4Additional Limited Attacks (Continuous), Supernatural State (PhR200, Double Damage, Attack), -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Complete Life Sacrifice, No Defense, Elemental Binding (Light/Darkness).
DEX37 / CON37 / POW37
MK: 190

One more technique based on the Exterminator disadvantage. Although limited in use, it seems very flavorful to me and might have pretty interesting uses for characters that devote themselves to certain type of quests.

EXTERMINATOR:
Used mainly within the Inquisition, but known also within Tol Rauko, Exterminator is a set of techniques designed to fight against supernatural creatures of most kinds. Each technique is designed to fight against a specific supernatural opponent with the best efficiency.
Techniques: 5 Total MK: 460

SPIRITBANE
Level 1
Designed to eradicate possessing specters and ghosts, Spiritbane allows exorcists to see and attack the spirit without affecting the host. This technique grants its user the See Supernatural power and allows him to make a single Energy Attack that will only affect spirits. This technique can be maintained through following turns.
Effects: Supernatural Attack, See Supernatural, Maintained, -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Exterminator (Spirits).
STR6 (Mant.1) / POW6 (Mant.1) / WIL6 (Mant.1)

DEMONDOOM
Level 1
Among the first opponents faced by Inquisitors and knights were demons, hence it’s no wonder that one of the first exterminator techniques was designed specifically to deal with such evil creatures. This technique allows its user to make an attack with +75 bonus to the Attack roll and doubled Damage that will only affect Demons and is capable of damaging Energy.
Effects: +75Attack, 2XDamage, Damage Energy, -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Exterminator (Demons).
STR10 / POW10 / WIL10

ELEMENTAL DRAIN
Level 2
Elemental creatures are another threat often faced by humans through history. Elemental Drain taps on the very same ground that they take their energy from and drains their life energy to transfer it directly to the user. This technique obliges all Elemental beings within 10m of the user to take a PhR check against a difficulty of 160 or suffer damage equal to the failure level. Damage inflicted is transferred to the user. This technique can be maintained through following turns. This technique has the Predetermined disadvantage.
Effects: Supernatural State (PhR160, Life Drain, 10mSurface), Maintained, -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Predetermined, Exterminator (Elementals).
STR16 (Mant.2) / POW16 (Mant.2) / WIL16 (Mant.2)

HOLY SONG
Level 2
Undeads are another category that always represented a big threat to human communities, as well as the necromancers that from time to time spawn them, so it’s only normal that one of the best techniques of Exterminator was devised specifically to destroy entire hordes of such creatures. Once again the great advantage of this technique is being absolutely harmless for living beings. This technique allows its user to make a single attack affecting all Undeads within 500m of him, with a +75Attack bonus and a Base Damage equal to double the character’s Presence plus his Power Bonus +100.
Effects: 500mArea Attack (2XPresence+PowBonus Damage), +75Attack, +100Damage, -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Exterminator (Undead).
STR12 / POW12 / WIL12

DRAGON SLAYER
Level 3
Shrouded in legend, Dragons and Wurms are a true force of nature that once awakened can easily destroy entire settlements in a radius of miles. Dragon Slayer is the greatest among Exterminator techniques, focusing on blocking such monsters’ terrifying attacks and striking back at them with a blow that could cleave through mountains. This technique grants its user a bonus of +100 to all Block rolls and on a successful defense roll against a Draconian with Damage Accumulation, allows him to make a Counterattack with a +200 Attack bonus and Base Damage multiplied by 4. This technique has the Predetermined disadvantage.
Effects: +200Counterattack, +100Complete Block, 4XDamage, -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Exterminator (Draconian), Specialized Attack (Accumulation), Predetermined.
STR32 / POW32 / WIL32
MK: 170

One more school based on the idea of not using any Attack roll. They're all Supernatural Effects working without need for combat.

MEDUSA’S CALL:
Surely of inhuman origins, Medusa’s Call is a set of techniques designed to face opponents without the need for raising even a finger and passed down through generations. Although most of its users are females due to tradition, nothing impedes a man to master it.
Techniques: 5 Total MK: 450.

GAZE OF DESTRUCTION
Level 1
The user fixes the opponent into the eyes and sends ki waves through the gaze that slowly destroys it from the inside. This technique obliges a target within 25m of the user and in mutual visual contact with him to take a PhR check against a Difficulty of 120 or suffer Damage equal to the failure level.
Effects: Supernatural State (PhR120, Damage, 25mMutual Visual Contact), -1Ki.
CON9 / POW9 / WIL9

GAZE OF PAIN
Level 1
Similar to Gaze of Destruction, gaze of pain turns the ki inside the target in terrifying waves of pain that hinder its movements. This technique obliges a target within 25m of the user and in mutual visual contact with him to take a PhR check against a Difficulty of 120 or suffer an All Action Penalty equal to the failure level, that recovers at a rate of -5 per turn.
Effects: Supernatural State (PhR120, Minor All Action Penalty, 25mMutual Visual Contact), -1Ki.
CON9 / POW9 / WIL9

YOU ALL STOP
Level 2
Designed as a defensive trick to escape from an unwanted fight, but also as an extremely reliable offensive device, You All Stop transfers ki to the ground, blocking all bystanders within a relatively large area around its user. This technique obliges all individuals within 25m of the user and being on the same ground as him to take a PhR check against a Difficulty of 160 or suffer from Total Paralysis for a number of turns equal to the failure level.
Effects: Supernatural State (PhR160, Total Paralysis, 25mSurface).
CON17 / POW17 / WIL17

DRAINING COILS
Level 2
Moving one’s own ki through the ground just like in You All Stop, the user coil the ki around the targets without severing the link and transfers life and spiritual energy from the opponents directly to his/her body. This technique obliges all individuals within 25m of the user and being on the same ground as him to take two PhR checks against a Difficulty of 160. Failure of the first check causes a loss of Ki points equal to failure level. Failure of the second check causes a loss of Life Points equal to the failure level. Both Ki points and Life Points lost by all targets of this technique are drained by its user.
Effects: Supernatural State (PhR160, Ki Drain & Life Drain, 25mSurface).
CON19 / POW19 / WIL19
MK: 95

MOTHER MEDUSA’S BREATH
Level 3
By releasing an amazing quantity of ki all around, the user of this technique causes opponents to completely lose control of their faculties, shutting down their resistance, their mental and physical capacities and their sight in order. Opponents become unable to perform any action effectively and turn into easier targets to other techniques from Medusa’s Call. This technique obliges all individuals within 25m to take three PhR checks against a Difficulty of 200. Failure of the first check causes a PhR reduction equal to failure level, that recovers at a rate of -5 per hour. Failure of the second check causes a loss of 1 point from each characteristic for each 10 full points of failure level, that recovers at a rate of 1 characteristic point per hour. Failure of the third check causes Blindness for the duration of 1 hour for each 10 points of failure level.
Effects: Supernatural State (PhR200, PhR Reduction & All Characteristics Reduction & Blindness, 25mAir), -2Ki.
CON26 / POW26 / WIL26
MK: 185

And one more very light school for non-specialized technician. This is so light even a weapon master with a minimal investment might use it.

PANZERFAUST:
Designed to be learned and used effectively even by soldiers not specialized in the use of ki arts, Panzerfaust offers anyone the instruments to fight even most difficult situations.
Techniques: 5 Total MK: 180.

BONEBREAKER
Level 1
Designed to face particularly resilient opponents, Bonebreaker greatly increases the damage output of a single attack performed by its user, by performing a complex and dangerous rotation of the weapon over the user’s head. This techniques allows its user to make an attack suffering from the Complex rule with doubled Base Damage.
Effects: 2XDamage.
Disadvantages: Complex.
STR5 / DEX5 / CON5

WALL IN
Level 1
A basic but effective defensive technique, Wall In allows its user to move the blade in complex patterns that seem to intercept all opponents’ attacks. This technique allows its user to make up to 4 penalty free Defense rolls in a turn suffering from the Complex rule, but with a +50 bonus to the Block Roll.
Effects: +3Additional Defenses, +50Block.
STR5 / DEX5 / CON5

SWEEP
Level 2
To be used when the soldier is heavily outnumbered, Sweep momentarily extends the length of the blade allowing to cut through surrounding enemies, while sparing the comrades. This technique allows its user to make an attack affecting all chosen targets within 10m, suffering from the Complex special rule, but benefitting from a +40 Attack bonus.
Effects: +40Attack, 10m Area Attack (Target Choice), -1Ki.
STR5 / DEX5 / CON5

THE REAL THING
Level 2
Simple, but effective, The Real Thing is a slash charged with pure ki, granting precision and effectiveness especially against heavily armored opponents. This technique allows its user to make an attack suffering from the Complex rule, but benefitting from a +40Attack bonus, a +50Base Damage bonus and negating up to 3 points of the opponent’s AT.
Effects: +40Attack, +50Damage, -3AT, -1Ki.
STR5 / DEX5 / CON5

FAUST
Level 3
Faust is the most powerful technique from Panzerfaust, allowing a rapid sequence of risky but brutally effective attacks, though it’s very taxing on the user’s body. This technique allows its user to make up to 3 penalty free attacks, suffering from the Complex rule, but with a +50 Attack Bonus. If this attacks cause a Critical, increase the Critical Level by +50. In order to use this technique the user must Sacrifice 25 Life Points and spend 4 Fatigue Points in addition to accumulated ki.
Effects: +2Additional Attacks, +50Attack, +50Critical, -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Complex, -25Life Points, -4Fatigue.
STR10 / DEX10 / CON10
MK: 60

Too few techniques out there from the Azur Alliance...decided to make up for that with a nice beefy set of techniques.

STURM UND DRANG:
Learned within the military orders in Togarini, Sturm Und Drang is a lethal fighting style, designed to counteract the techniques employed by the Heaven Order. All its techniques tap on the physical and mental strength of the user to turn it into an impeccable killing machine, commonly named a Sturmer.
Techniques: 5 Total MK: 410.

BLUT
Level 1
Blut is the first technique of Sturm Und Drang, allowing its user to attack relentlessly at an increased rate. The technique is taxing for the body, but once set in motion the warrior can sustain such feat with a minimal spiritual strength. This technique allows its user to make up to 6 penalty free attacks per turn. This technique can be maintained through following turns. In order to use this technique, the user must spend 4 Fatigue Points in addition to accumulated ki.
Effects: +5Additional Limited Attacks, Maintained, -1Ki.
Disadvantages: -4Fatigue.
DEX8 (Mant.2) / CON8 (Mant.2) / WIL8 (Mant.2)

STEIN
Level 1
If Blut is the basic attack for a Sturmer, Stein is it’s the base of its defense. Although apparently it stresses the body less than Blut, Stein has a retarded devastating effect on the user, severely impairing any action afterward for a little time. This technique grants its user an Unmodified AT value of 4 and up to 3 penalty-free defenses. This technique can be maintained through following turns. After stopping maintaining this technique, the user suffers an All Action Penalty of -75 that recovers at a rate of -5 per turn.
Effects: AT4 (Unmodified), +2Additional Defenses, Maintained, -2Ki.
Disadvantages: -75All Action Penalty.
DEX7 (Mant.2) / CON7 (Mant.2) / WIL7 (Mant.2)

VULKAN
Level 2
Vulkan surrounds the Sturmer with a burning inferno of power that eliminates all and any small-fry within a small range, so that the Sturmer can concentrate on stronger, more gratifying opponents. Both extreme concentration and a reduced amount of physical strain are necessary to use such technique. This technique allows its user to make an attack independent from his other actions each turn, affecting all chosen targets within 10m of him, with a Predetermined Attack Value of 320, and a Base Damage equal to double the character’s Presence plus his Power Bonus +40. This technique can be maintained through following turns. This technique has the Predetermined disadvantage. In order to use this technique, the user must spend 2 Fatigue Points in addition to accumulated ki.
Effects: +1Additional Limited Attack, Predetermined Attack (320), +40Damage, 10m Area Attack (2XPresence+PowBonus Damage, Target Choice), Maintained, -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Predetermined, -2Fatigue.
DEX20 (Mant.5) / CON20 (Mant.5) / WIL20 (Mant.5)
MK: 90

EISEN
Level 2
The second defensive tool of a Sturmer, Eisen strengthens the body and senses of the user, allowing an efficient reaction against all and any incoming attacks. Once again, extreme concentration is required to pull-out such feat and the use of this technique leaves the Sturmer completely exhausted. This technique grants its user a bonus of +75 to all Block Rolls, immunity to Surprise attack penalties to Defense, and a bonus of +30 to the PhR. This technique can be maintained through following turns. This technique has the Predetermined disadvantage. After stopping maintaining this technique, the user suffers an All Action Penalty of -75 that recovers at a rate of -5 per turn.
Effects: +75Complete Block, Complete Prevision, +30Physical Resistance, Maintained.
Disadvantages: Predetermined, -75All Action Penalty.
DEX20 (Mant.6) / CON20 (Mant.6) / WIL20 (Mant.6)

STURM UND DRANG
Level 3
Sturm Und Drang is the last technique from the omonimous technique tree and a very fearsome one. Requiring a physical strain that almost paralyzes the host and a complete concentration, it surrounds the user with an aura of tempest that follows the user’s attack, making it almost unstoppable. This technique allows its user to make an attack with a +150Attack bonus, tripled Base Damage, ignoring the target’s Armor and, in case it deals damage, inflicting automatically a Critical that benefits from a bonus of +125 to the Critical Level. This technique has the Predetermined disadvantage. In order to use this technique, the user must spend 6 Fatigue Points in addition to accumulated ki. After stopping maintaining this technique, the user suffers an All Action Penalty of -150 that recovers at a rate of -5 per turn.
Effects: +150Attack, 3XDamage, +125Critical (Automatic), Negates Armor, -4Ki.
Disadvantages: Predetermined, -150All Action Penalty, -6Fatigue.
DEX30 / CON30 / WIL30
MK: 160

I like this one. Making it was very fun.

One more from the Azur Alliance, this time assassination-dueling techniques from Bellafonte.

SETTE MERAVIGLIE:
Sette Meraviglie, translated “Seven Wonders” is said to have been created by Lemunia herself and then passed down to its descendants. Nevertheless this group of techniques is nowadays used mostly by the assassin guilds of Bellafonte. It includes seven techniques which are very efficient both for assassinating and for dueling, and inspired to the seven great wonders of Gaia.
Techniques: 7 Total MK: 560.

IL FARO DI LUCERNA
Level 1
Il Faro Di Lucerna, the Lighthouse of Lucerna, is one of the most important monuments of the world and a symbol to Bellafonte itself, so it’s no wonder the first technique of Seven Wonders is inspired to it, allowing the hitman to see through darkness as well as granting the ability to witness that which is normally invisible to human eyes. This technique grants its user the Night Vision and See Supernatural powers. This technique can be maintained through following turns.
Effects: Night Vision, See Supernatural, Maintained.
DEX7 (Mant.1) / AGI7 (Mant.1) / POW7 (Mant.1)

LA STATUA DI SANTA CLARA
Level 1
Another monument really dear to the Christian Belliani, the Statue of Santa Clara, La Statua di Santa Clara, in the homonymous city in the Dominion is considered a canon of perfect beauty. It’s pure shape is invoked to protect from the enemies’ blows. This technique grants its user a bonus of +40 to all Dodge Rolls. This technique can be maintained.
Effects: +40Complete Dodge, Maintained, -1Ki.
DEX6 (Mant.2) / AGI6 (Mant.2) / POW6 (Mant.2)

IL COLOSSO DI ITZELHAYA
Level 2
In Itzelhaya in Remo was a giant statue from Itzi called by its inhabitants Il Colosso, the Colossus. Once considered one of the greatest wonders of the world, it’s fabled that looking into its eyes could bring a man to an utter killing spree that might kill everything. This technique allows its user to make up to 5 penalty free attacks per turn, but should one of those fail, the following cannot be used. The opponent cannot Counterattack until the entire attack sequence has ended. The effects of this technique can be combined with those of other Combinable techniques.
Effects: +4Attacks (Continuous, more than 3 hits Combo), Combinable.
DEX13 / AGI13 / POW13

IL GRANDE TEMPIO DI SOLOMON
Level 2
Il Grande Tempio, The Great Temple of the city of Solomon was the symbol of the fabled empire of wonders. Its priests are nowadays shrouded in legend, said to have been able to instantly teleport from one place to another, perhaps thanks to some device of forgotten technology. This technique grants its user a bonus of +150 to Initiative and allows him to make a 50m Automatic Transport movement.
Effects: +150Initiative, 50m Automatic Transport.
DEX7 / AGI7 / POW7

I GIARDINI PENSILI DI SYLVANIA
Level 2
Il Giardini Pensili, The Hanging Gardens of Sylvania were said to be one of the most beautiful places in the world, still one of the most dangerous where an uninvited man could easily lost himself and find quick death from any of the invisible guardians lurking in it, just like its users of it strike the opponent from an unexpected angle, sending it into a dreamy land of illusions that haunt him like horrifying predators. This technique allows its user to make an attack an attack that if it deals damage, obliges the opponent to pass a PhR check against a difficulty of 160, or become subject to a Ghostly Illusion for a number of minutes equal to the failure level. The target of this technique must make a Notice check against a difficulty of Inhuman or suffer from the Surprise penalty to his defense roll. The effects of this technique can be combined with those of other Combinable techniques. This technique can only be used against humanoid targets.
Effects: Disguised Attack (320), Supernatural State (PhR160, Ghostly Illusion, Attack).
Disadvantages: Exterminator (Humanoids).
DEX16 / AGI16 / POW16
MK: 90

IL MAUSOLEO DI TERMINUS
Level 3
Il Mausoleo di Terminus, the Well of Rejects, was a very contested monument. Still the intricacy of the tunnels within the mausoleum is legendary. Found beneath the field of Terminus, the Well of Rejects represents death in its most violent form, so it’s only normal that the technique taking its name is one of the most lethal ever created. This technique allows its user to make an attack with a +200Attack bonus, ignoring up to a -75 penalty for an Aimed Attack, that if it causes any damage automatically inflicts a Critical with a bonus of +150 to the Critical Level. The effects of this technique can be combined with those of other Combinable techniques. This technique has the Predetermined disadvantage.
Effects: +200Attack, -75Aimed Attacks, +150Critical (Automatic), Combinable.
Disadvantages: Predetermined.
DEX28 / AGI28 / POW28
MK: 150

LA PIRAMIDE DI JANNAH
Level 3
La Piramide di Jannah, the Pyramid of Jannah in Estigia, where Lapis Lazuli sleeps in a peaceful rest is considered one of the most beautiful and secluded places in the whole world. The regenerating properties of such waters allow to ignore suffered injuries and so does this technique that summons all the weight of the immense monument to inflict crippling damage to the opponent. This technique allows its user to attack even if put at defense by an opponent’s attack and to make an attack with Base Damage multiplied by 4. The effects of this technique can be combined with those of other Combinable techniques. This technique has the Predetermined disadvantage. In order to use this technique, the user must spend 2 Fatigue Points in addition to accumulated ki.
Effects: 4XDamage, Recover Action, Combinable.
Disadvantages: -2Fatigue.
DEX15 / AGI15 / POW15
MK: 130

Next, and last for a while, will be techniques from Remo. Tomorrow, probably.

Took less time than expected. A full battlefield-oriented technique tree from Remo. Here it is.

LEGIONE:
Quite a recent set of techniques, Legione was created by a young Arbiter from Remo few years ago and passed down to a few of his most trusted lieutenants. Composed of six techniques, representing the Six Legions of Remo, it’s a set of techniques devised to be used on the battlefield to support surrounding troops, in prevision of the imminent war with Abel.
Techniques: 6 Total MK: 570.

PRIMA
Level 1
Prima, Fist, is a technique creating a single long fissure in the ground from which ki flames erupt, devastating all those within the path. This technique allows its user to make a single distance attack affecting all individuals within a line 50m long and with a Base Damage equal to double the character’s Presence plus his Power Bonus +50.
Effects: 50m Distance Attack (2XPresence+PowBonus Damage, Line of Destruction), +50Damage.
STR6 / DEX7 / POW7

SECONDA
Level 1
Seconda, Second, was created early to grant an excellent protection to the user, reasoning that taking a lead role on the battlefield meant at the same time conjuring the enemies’ attention and attacks. Still, it was thought to be combined with following techniques, so that also allies might benefit from it, it generates a ki shield that intercept incoming attacks with great precision. This technique allows its user to make a Block roll with a +100Block bonus. The effects of this technique can be combined with those of other Combinable techniques.
Effects: +100Block, Combinable.
STR7 / DEX7 / POW7

TERZA
Level 2
Terza, Third, is meant to grant protection to all troops, by creating a ki shield covering a large area, which may be greatly strengthened by the combined use with Seconda. This technique allows its user to make a Block roll protecting anyone within 100m of him. The effects of this technique can be combined with those of other Combinable techniques.
Effects: 100m Area Block, Combinable.
STR6 / DEX5 / POW5

QUARTA
Level 2
Quarta, Fourth, is meant to wreak havoc amongst the enemies by unleashing a large and selective shockwave that will send enemies flying in all directions. This technique allows its user to make an attack affecting all chosen targets within 500m of him, with a Base Damage equal to double the character’s Presence plus his Power Bonus and dealing an Impact with an equivalent Strength of 16.
Effects: 500m Area Attack (2XPresence+PowBonus Damage, Target Choice), Impact16, -1Ki.
STR8 / DEX8 / POW8
MK: 85

QUINTA
Level 3
Quinta, Fifth, is one of the two most powerful techniques of Legione, allowing its user to quietly and invisibly take control of the field, creating chaos amongst the enemy troops for a very long time, a real tide-swinger for any battle. This technique obliges all individuals within 500m of the user and touching the ground to take a PhR check against a difficulty of 180 or fall under the user’s Control for 1 hour for each 10 points of failure level. If targets affected, receive orders completely opposite to their nature, they can break free if they pass a PsR check against a difficulty of 180. This technique has the Predetermined disadvantage.
Effects: Supernatural State (PhR180, Control, 500mTotal Surface), -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Predetermined.
STR25 / DEX25 / POW25
MK: 150

SESTA
Level 3
On the battlefield it happens that one has to face an opponent of incredible power, one capable, just like the user of Legione, to turn the tides of the entire battle. Sesta is designed specifically to deal with such opponents. Not only it can pick an opponent from incredible distance and with extreme precision, it also paralyzes the target, neutralizing its powers and authority most of the times and making it an easy prey even for common troops. This technique allows its user to make a single penalty free Distance Trap Attack with a range of 500m, a +100 Attack bonus, Base Damage equal to double the character’s Presence plus his Power Bonus, and an equivalent Strength of 20. The opponent must use his/her Power characteristic to oppose the Trap. If the target is hit by the attack, he must pass a PhR check against a difficulty of 180 or lose one Power Point for every 10 points of failure level, that recover at a rate of 1 per hour. The Trap effect on the target can be maintained through following turns by paying the technique’s maintenance cost and the target must take again the PhR check each turn he fails to break from the Trap. This technique has the Predetermined Disadvantage. In order to use this technique, the user must Sacrifice 50 Life Points and spend 6 Fatigue Points in addition to accumulated ki.
Effects: +100Attack, 500mDistance Attack (2XPresence+PowBonus Damage), Trap20 (Existential), Supernatural State (PhR200, Power Reduction, Attack), Maintained (Trap Effect and Supernatural State on target), -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Predetermined, -6Fatigue, -50Life Points.
STR35 (Mant.4) / DEX35 (Mant.7) / POW35
MK: 200

So Elric, i was wondering if you would be willing to help me/my friend build a light cost tree for a warrior based on the Dragoon/Dragon Knight of the Final Fantasy Franchise? My Gm is bringing us in the FF setting and we are all excited. The important skills that are recurrent with Dragoons are: Jump, High jump/Double jump, Lancet

If you need more details go ahead and ask away ill be happy to answer. Oh and uf possible, we'd like the last technique to be called Highwind.

Thanks in advance, your friendly neighborhood Raybras

*edit* ps, main stats are str, dex, pow

Had just been thinking about that a couple days ago, and how I'd do it. Sadly, I'm not nearly as experienced with techniques and such as Elric is. I'm interested in seeing what he comes up with, and I might even try my hand at this, and see what I come up with. Wonderful idea, Raybras.

ready to do it, but since I (strange enough) have never played any game from the FF franchise, I need more info...and links to pictures or to any kind of useful link, since you're at it! I'll be glad to get my hands working on it as soon as I have sufficient information!

No Problem

Dragoon http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Dragoon

Lancet http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Lancet

Jump http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Jump

Double jump/High Jump http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Double_Jump

Highwind is a name related to most dragoons in the FF franchise. In FF13 it was the strongest finishing move that required the enemy to be staggered with a low chain bar for maximum damage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlJ6uTEohsU

By doing some "research" on the Internet I found some lore about the subject (thanks Raybras anyway for the links) and decided to make something like this. If the result isn't satisfying I can rework it as much as desired.

DRAGOON STYLE:
Used by a group of heavily armored fighters known as Dragoons, Dragoon Style is a fighting style combining the use of pole arms, jumping attacks, and what is most strange, the link between the warrior and a familiar wyvern, which is the trademark of this fearsome fighters.
Techniques: 5. Total MK: 315.

JUMP
Level 1
The most basic technique of Dragoons, Jump allows its user to make a fast ki-powered jump on the enemy, greatly increasing the impact of the attack. This technique allows its user to make an Automatic Transport movement of up to 10m followed by an Attack with a Base Damage Bonus of +50. This technique can only be used while wielding a lance.
Effects: +50Damage, 10m Automatic Transport, -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Generic Weapon Bond (Lance).
STR3 / CON4 / WIL3

SPIRIT SURGE
Level 1
The Dragoon absorbs power from his/her wyvern familiar and greatly improves the fighting capacities. This technique grants its user a bonus of +10 to all Attack and Block rolls and a bonus of +25 to the Base Damage of all of their attacks. This technique can only be used if the user is accompanied by a wyvern familiar.
Effects: +10Complete Attack, +10Complete Defense, +25Real Damage, Maintained, -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Condition (Wyvern Familiar).
STR9 (Mant.2) / CON8 (Mant.2) / WIL9 (Mant.2)

LANCET
Level 2
Tapping upon his/her spiritual energy, the Dragoon’s lance is enveloped by a dragon shaped aura. When the Dragoon strikes the opponent, the dragon maws bite the opponent, draining its life and transferring them to the opponent. This technique allows its user to make an attack benefitting from a +75Attack Bonus. A target hit by this attack must pass a PhR checks against a difficulty of 160, or suffer a loss of Life Points equal to the failure level. Life points lost in this way are drained by the user of this technique. This technique has the Predetermined disadvantage. This technique can only be used while wielding a lance.
Effects: +75Attack, Supernatural State (PhR160, Life Drain, Attack), -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Generic Weapon Bond (Lance), Predetermined.
STR13 / CON13 / WIL13

SMITHING BREATH
Level 2
By transferring his ki against the wyvern familiar, the Dragoon has it unleash a devastating breath of power with elemental effects depending on the nature of the familiar. This technique allows its user to make an Elemental (the element is chosen the first time the technique is used, depending on the wyvern familiar elemental bond) Distance Attack affecting all individuals within a line 10m wide and 20m long, with a +50Attack bonus and a Base Damage equal to double the character’s Presence plus his Power Bonus +50. This technique has the Predetermined disadvantage. This technique can only be used if the user is accompanied by a wyvern familiar.
Effects: +50Attack, +50 Damage, 20m Distance Attack (2XPresence+PowBonus Damage, Line of Destruction), 5mArea Attack, Elemental Attack (Choice), -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Condition (Wyvern Familiar), Predetermined.
STR13 / CON13 / WIL13
MK: 55

HIGHWIND JUMP
Level 3
The final technique of Dragoons, taking the name by the greatest Dragoon ever born, actually combines the effects of Jump and Lancet, greatly augmenting their effects in a lethal attack that taps upon the wyvern familiar strength to be performed. This technique allows its user to make an Automatic Transport movement of 100m followed by an attack with a +75Attack Bonus, and a +75Base Damage Bonus. A target hit by this attack must pass a PhR checks against a difficulty of 180, or suffer a loss of Life Points equal to the failure level. Life points lost in this way are drained by the user of this technique. This technique can only be used while wielding a lance. This technique can only be used if the user is accompanied by a wyvern familiar. The user of this technique cannot defend during the same turn this technique is used.
Effects: 100mAutomatic Transport, +75Attack, +75Damage, Supernatural State (PhR180, Life Drain, Attack), -3Ki.
Disadvantages: Condition (Wyvern Familiar), Generic Weapon Bond (Lance), No Defense.
STR21 / CON21 / WIL21
MK: 120

I will wait for your feedback on this one!

i love the techniques, but their is one major problem and am sorry to say this =( i'm guessing you missed the fact i said that the character is based Str Dex Pow. Also, the character has no wyvern familiar, mostly because no dragon knights in FF had any (also partly because she couldnt afford the starting familiar advantage)

also, i think you meant Smiting and not Smithing :)

oh and i thought Jump was more of a "Long-range + Projection" type thing since the person stays visible (mind you, mostly fluff)