New Techniques

By ElricOfMelnibone, in Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

Elric of Melniboné said:

Ok, Xamusel...these days there's an important game convention near here and friends come to visit, so I won't be able to work on those, but if its ok with you, I'll get my hands on them as soon as possible. Meanwhile, I'd like you to make a couple things for me:

1) Give a name to both Schools and to their techniques (5+ techniques per school are required, since we want 2XLevel1 techniques, 2XLevel2 techniques, 1XLevel3 technique, at least). Please don't ask me to make more than 7 techniques per school, if you can avoid it, since technique designing is pretty time consuming.

2) Give a "visual description" of what each technique is supposed to do. At least try to give me an idea so I can work on them. Anyway, if you don't have enough ideas for all 10 techniques (5 for each school), I'll manage the rest, don't worry.

Okay, apart from Soul Scar from the second school, I hadn't thought of names for them. However, at least I'll get to it now, so as to lessen the workload on you.

School A "Infinite Wires"

Level 1: Wire Ensnare (Several Ki wires that are invisible to the naked eye travel at near-impossible speeds to ensnare one or more targets, all the while moving to drain the vital energies of said targets. Of course, the wires aren't invisible to enhanced eyes ( Naruto characters with the Byakugan (Translation: White Eye. Use of these eyes allows for the user to see past illusions and see energy as plain as day, along with their abilities to see nearly 360 degrees in a penetrating and telescopic manner, with a weak spot extending from the vertebrae of the upper back where they can't see anything) are able to see the wires no problem... and why I bring this up is because these abilities are for a fan fiction with Naruto as a crossover somewhere along the way), just so long as they don't ensnare the users of said eyes, due to an increased rate of energy drain for the duration of their use... the range is dependent of the range of the range of the user's eyes in active mode, as this was made with the Byakugan to aid in catching foes from all around the user, and the standard range of the eyes is 50 meters radius... though that range can be increased with training)

Electric Wires (Several Ki wires form from electrical impulses and attack the foes that they are launched at with over a thousand volts of electricity a second for a total of 45 seconds (1,500 volts of electricity each second times 45... not sure if that's enough to kill, but I'm positive it's enough to paralyze at least) if left uninterrupted. The wielder of these wires is left prone to outside interference, but usually the user tends to have any interference already dealt with in advance)

Level 2: Flame Wires (Several Ki wires form with fire covering the entire length of each. These wires then heat seek any heat source that is not as hot as an Efreet... no questions asked. The heat of the fire is supposedly the heat of an Efreet in its natural habitat, so that would explain a lot about it, anyway. Of course, in hot areas like the inside of a volcano, the power of the flames increase depending on the amount of heat involved. The reverse is also true in cold areas)

Wire Escape (Several Ki wires aid in the escape of the user of this ability by means of surrounding the user in a cocoon that lets the user teleport to another location within a few miles)

Level 3: Wire Transportation (Several Ki wires transport things different distances, depending on the size. The larger it is, the less distance involved, as this technique was specifically meant for smaller objects like humans to go across dimensions with little difficulty)

School B "Fury of the Ice Queen" will be mentioned later, at least when I have more time, sorry.

I would like to know if these look right:

Hagane No Kobushi

The user affects the his relation to gravity, making his arms heavier and his attacks stronger.

Level: 1

Effects: attack +50, Damage multiplier x2

Disadvantages: -

Str 4 Agi 2 Dex 3 Pow 4 WP 4 (maint 4)

MK: 40

Hane No Kobushi

The user affects his relation to gravity, making his arm lighter and allowing for more attacks.

Effects: +2 attacks, +100 initiative

Disadvantages: -

Agi 8 Dex 8 Con 6 Pow 3 WP 6 (maint 6)

MK: 50

Tengoku No Kobushi

The user shoots his presence outwards, destroying the targets armor and attacking him.

Level: 2

Effects: Long distance attack 800ft, armor destruction -2AT, +1 additional attack

Disadvantages: predetermination

Str 4 Dex 5 Con 6 Pow 6 WP 1 (maint 5)

These are based off of the books effects. I am not entirely sure if the Ki requirement is done right and I am positive that the maintenance is wrong too.

TO XAMUSEL:

Finally had time to work on your stuff...I made the Wires tehnique. They might not be exactly as you expect them and have to move around Levels, since some techniques required higher levels to be "doable". Anyway, that's the best I could do and I hope you like them.

INFINITE WIRES:
Designed to oppose the mono-thread of Cancer Magnus, Infinite Wires is a devastating set of techniques that creates ki wires that strike at distance the enemies, like invisible killing blades. Needless to say, the school is much more orientated to offense than defense.
Techniques: 5 Total MK: 450.

FIRE WIRES
Several Ki wires form with fire covering the entire length of each. These wires then heat seek any heat source. This technique allows its user to make a single Fire Elemental Attack affecting all individuals within 25m of him with a Base Damage equal to double the character’s Presence plus his Power Bonus.
Effects: 25m Area Attack, Elemental Attack (Fire), -2Ki.
Disadvantages: -.
DEX3 / POW3 / WIL3
MK: 45

WIRE ESCAPE
Level 1
Several Ki wires aid in the escape of the user of this ability by means of surrounding the user in a cocoon that lets the user teleport to another location within a pretty long distance, although such teleport maneuver impedes him to strike back at the attacker. This technique allows its user to make a single Dodge roll with a bonus of +90 to his Ability, but in case of a successful defense, the character cannot make a counterattack, but can be Automatically Transported anywhere within 250m of his current position.
Effects: +90 Limited Dodge, 250m Automatic Transport.
Disadvantages: -.
DEX8 / POW8 / WIL8

WIRES TRANSPORTATION
Level 2
Several Ki wires transport things different distances, depending on the size. This technique allows its user to make a single attack affecting all chosen targets within 100m that deals no damage, but moves all hit targets by a distance determined by an Impact with Strength 16 in any direction chosen by the user. Targets of this attack will need to perform a Notice Check against a difficulty of Inhuman (320) or suffer the Surprise penalty to his Defense roll.
Effects: 100m Area Attack (Target Choice), Impact16 (Attract), Disguised Attack (320), -1Ki.
Disadvantages: No Damage.
DEX12 / POW12 / WIL12
MK: 80

ELECTRIC WIRES
Level 2
Several Ki wires form electrical impulses and attack the foes that they are launched at with over a thousand volts of electricity a second for a total of 60 seconds if left uninterrupted. The wielder of these wires is left prone to outside interference, but usually the user tends to have any interference already dealt with in advance. Electric Wires allows its user to make an Elemental Electricity Distance Trap Attack without penalty, with a Range of 20m, with an equivalent of Strength of 14, and Base Damage equal to double the character’s Presence plus his Power Bonus plus 50. If the technique successfully traps the opponent, the trap is maintained for 20 turns without paying any extra ki cost. A character cannot make any defense roll in the same turn he uses this technique.
Effects: 20m Distance Attack (2XPresence+PowBonus Damage), +50Damage, Elemental Attack (Air), Trap 14, Greater Sustenance (Trap Effect on Target).
Disadvantages: No Defense.
DEX17 / POW17 / WIL17
MK: 100

WIRE ENSNARE
Level 3
Several Ki wires that are invisible to the naked eye travel at near-impossible speeds to ensnare one or more targets, all the while moving to drain the vital energies of said targets. This technique allows its user to make a single penalty free Trap Attack affecting all chosen targets within 50m of him with an equivalent Strength of 16, and Base Damage equal to double the character’s Presence plus his Power Bonus. Targets hit by the attack must surpass a PhR check against a difficulty of 180 or lose Life Points equal to the failure level. Life Points lost due to this effect are drained by the user of the technique, who can use them to recover lost Life Points from wounds. Targets of this attack will need to perform a Notice Check against a difficulty of Zen (440) or suffer the Surprise penalty to his Defense roll. If opponents are trapped, the trap may be maintained each turn by paying the maintenance cost and trapped opponents will have to repeat the PhR check each time they fail the check to escape the trap effect (or choose not to take it). This technique has the Predetermined disadvantage.
Effects: 50m Area Attack (2XPresence+PowBonus Damage, Target Choice), Trap16, Supernatural State (PhR180, Life Drain, Attack), Disguised Attack (440), Maintained (Trap Effect and Supernatural State on Targets), -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Predetermined.
DEX28 (Mant.5) / POW28 (Mant.5) / WIL28 (Mant.5)
MK: 185

I will wait for a more detailed description of the techniques from the Soul Scar school, so I can get to work on them.

To Evrae:

Hagane No Kobushi seems ok as far as MK is concerned (and is a nice technique by the way), but I hate split ki cost (I prefer techniques to be based on 3 stats...four if they are really expensive) AND ki costs in Dominus Exxet were pretty much modified compared to the core rulebook.

Hane No Kobushi has one big "flaw". You could have a technique with the EXACT same effect paying 20MK less: simply get Additional Limited Attacks instead of Additional Attacks. The +100 Initiative will apply anyway and you'll be spared tons of MK and Ki! Again, it's a really nice technique.

Tengoku No Kobushi seems ok too, although you forgot to write down the MK cost, which should be 50 according to my counts. Of course it should use 2XPresence+PowBonus Damage formula. And again, I dislike split ki costs.

If you add a couple more techniques (another Level2 and a Level3) it would be a pretty nice and complete Ki Techinque school. I won't suggest exact Ki costs to you, anyway, until you design the two other techniques OR tell me you have no intention of further expanding this school, since before I choose the three stats to base the school on I'd like to read all of its effects (to optimize ki expense, although as it is now I'd probably make it based on STR/DEX/POW).

I do plan to continue to make more techniques in this school, but it will take time. I apologize for forgetting to mention how much MK tengoku no kobushi was. It is indeed 50 and it does use the X2 Presence + power formula. I will come up with an additional two techniques when I fond the time for it. I will also take your ki costs into consideration. Thank you for your thoughts. Also, is the maintenance correct? Is it too low? Does maintenance even use generic ki points or do they need to be specific to the attributes used for the technique?

It depends wether you're using the unification of ki rules or not. If you're not using the rules for unified ki, you should split the maintenance among characteristics, as is for ki cost. As soon as the school is completed (as soon as you have time, of course), I will suggest you both cost and (split) maintenance cost for each, if it pleases you.

While waiting for Xamusel to feedback on Infinite Wires and for more information about Soul Scar and Evrae's techniques...

...My girlfriend asked me to make a ki school using Weather Conditions as a requirement. Since determined conditions should be a -20MK disadvantage and require Level2+ techniques to be taken, I decided the first two technique would have a simple requirement of either Day or Night (which somehow is a very basic weather condition). The school itself came out to be pretty cool, although it's use is obviously limited, but since I like it (the eyes of a father...), here it is!

WEATHER MASTER:
This school of techniques is very peculiar, since it takes energy from the surrounding weather. Although this greatly limits the use of many of most techniques from this school, they are extremely powerful, granting exceptional effects under the right weather conditions.
Techniques: 5 Total MK: 450.

ZENITH KISS
Level 1
One of the two basic techniques of Weather Master, Zenith Kiss takes it energy directly from the sunlight, greatly improving the character’s attack and defense capabilities. This technique grants its user a +40 Bonus to all his Attack and Block rolls, as well as making all his attacks Light Elemental Attacks for a single turn. This technique can only be used during daytime.
Effects: +40 Complete Attack, +40 Complete Block, Elemental Attack (Light), -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Determined Condition (Day).
DEX10 / POW10 / WIL10

NADIR KISS
Level 1
The other basic techniques of Weather Master, Nadir Kiss takes the power from the surrounding darkness of night, although its effect are almost the same as those of Zenith Kiss. This technique grants its user a +40 Bonus to all his Attack and Block rolls, as well as making all his attacks Darkness Elemental Attacks for a single turn. This technique can only be used during nighttime.
Effects: +40 Complete Attack, +40 Complete Block, Elemental Attack (Darkness), -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Determined Condition (Night).
DEX10 / POW10 / WIL10

DANCING IN THE RAIN
Level 2
Its amidst the rain that Weather Masters become most dangerous in close quarters since they start to move with the fluidity of the falling water itself, unleashing seemingly endless torrents of attacks and blocking incoming attacks with absolute ease. This technique grants its user up to 9 penalty free defenses each turn and up to 9 penalty free attacks each turn. This technique can be maintained through following turns. This technique can only be used while it’s raining.
Effects: +8Additional Limited Attacks, +8 Additional Defenses, Maintained, -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Determined Condition (Rain).
DEX18 (Mant.6) / POW18 (Mant.6) / WIL18 (Mant.6)
MK: 85

LAND OF ILLUSION
Level 2
The mist is friend to Weather Master users, since they can populate fog with illusory presences that confound the enemies and attack them as an army of identical wrights. This technique allows its user to summon twenty mirages identical to himself that can only be detected by surpassing a Notice Check against 320, and can attack using the rules of Ghostly Illusions against targets that don’t surpass a PsR check against a difficulty of 240. This technique can be maintained through following turns. This technique can only be used while inside fog.
Effects: 20 Mirages (Inhuman Undetectable, PsR240 Ghostly Illusions), Maintained, -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Determined Condition (Fog).
DEX15 (Mant.6) / POW15 (Mant.6) / WIL15 (Mant.6)

FROZEN HEAVEN
Level 3
The most powerful of Weather Master techniques, Frozen Heaven can only be used while it’s snowing. The enchanting white snowflakes surrounding the user of this technique touch the opponents with the power of his own soul, inflicting them freezing damage, biting down at their physical strength and at the same time charming them with their unfathomable beauty. This technique allows its user to make an additional penalty free Cold Elemental Attack completely independent from his other actions affecting all chosen targets within 100m of him with a base Damage equal to double the character’s Presence, plus his Power Bonus. Targets hit by this attack must pass two PhR checks against 200. If they fail the first, they suffer a PhR penalty equal to the failure level, if the fail the second, they are Fascinated for a number of minutes equal to the level of failure. This technique can be maintained though the following turns. This technique can only be used while it’s snowing and has the Predetermined disadvantage.
Effects: +1Additional Limited Attack, 100m Area Attack (2XPresence+PowBonus Damage, Target’s Choice), Supernatural State (PhR200, PhR Reduction and Fascination, Attack), Elemental Attack (Water), Maintained, -5Ki.
Disadvantages: Determined Condition (Snow), Predetermined.
DEX26 (Mant.6) / POW26 (Mant.6) / WIL26 (Mant.6)
MK: 190

First: I like the basic idea of this Ki-school.

But second: I think it would be cooler, if the basic techniques aren't nearly the same.

@Elric: If it is okay with you and your girlfriend, I would take the basic idea of your Ki-school and make my own.

It's absolutely ok!

The reason I made the first two techniques almost identical is I didn't want a purely offensive technique for day and a purely defensive technique for night (or viceversa). Like that the character always has a reasonably useful all-purpose techniques up his sleeves. But that's simply a personal liking and if you prefer to change the first two techniques you're absolutely free to do so (or if you want to change the others!). It's your game, so you should play it as you like.

Okay, sorry for the lack of time to get back to this, I've been rather caught up in things that took my time. Besides that, I may have increased your workload, even if unintentionally. Either way, I should mention that my co-author had went overboard with the whole thing, by giving the main character some unplanned for abilities, and I have to work harder at getting this correctly fixed up.

Then again, it gives me new ideas, so I should be happy. Either way, I'll get this out of the way, so here's the first of it:

Fury of the Ice Queen (Yuki Onna blood required):

Soul Scar (Drains and blocks Ki and vital energies from the part of the body that is touched at the time. It can only be unblocked by someone that knows the proper pressure point to press on that part of the body. It has the additional benefit of freezing the person at that part of the body while Ki and vital energies are blocked).

Ice Windmill Shuriken (Created by freezing water molecules and forming them in the shape of a giant throwing star that can be launched as if it were by cryokinesis).

Blizzard of the Ancient Ice (Calls upon freezing water molecules and turning them razor sharp, while the surrounding area for 250 meters is covered in the blizzard ice, not counting allies of the practitioner).

Ice Sword (Forms a sword of crystal hard ice in the hands of the practitioner, which they'd know how to properly wield regardless of if they'd ever used a real sword in their lives before, as well as being able to cut through almost anything. One of the things the sword can't cut through is a sword made of the same material used by someone else, and it can't cut a weapon that's +15 or higher as well, among few other things).

Ice Transmutation (Transmutes the surrounding area for 500 meters into a glacial wonderland that encases foes in blocks of ice that are almost completely unable to melt unless at temperatures of 20,000 degrees Centigrade or higher unless the practitioner deems it time to melt the ice at regular temperatures).

---

More sets to come later, unable to properly think of the other techs and schools at the moment, so I'll get back to you later.

Xamusel, I'm going to work on your Fury of the Queen School...but sincerely I'd have appreciated some feedback on the Infinite Wires work I did back then, since you're the one who asked for it, and I will appreciate some feedback on the work I'm going to do for this. At the very least I'd like to know if the techniques I'm designing are fine for your needs.

As for Yuki Onna's Blood...I'd say Yuki Onna can be classified as a Genus Loci Kami (Kami associated to a certain area) and treat it like that.

I'm not sure Anima System allows for Soul Scar effect...but I'll try to arrange something akin to it. Also, I might have to "move around" the levels of the techniques, depending on the effects you're requiring...becouse again, the system has its limits and bounds.

Here is the best approximation I could do of Fury of The Ice Queen.

I had to considerably reduce the Area of Effect of Blizzard of The Ancient Ice...but 25m is still more than enough for most combat situations. I had to make it Level1 because Soul Scar had Ki Drain and Life Drain effects which require the technique to be Level 2. In the end, it looks nicely to me, should work just fine in-game. Again, XAMUSEL, feedback on both Infinite Wires and Fury of The Ice Queen would be appreciated.

FURY OF THE ICE QUEEN:
Created by a belligerent Yuki Onna from Lennet and following taught to those who dealt a pact with her, this sequence of ice-based techniques can only be used by those with Yuki Onna’s own blood.
Techniques: 5 Total MK: 420.

ICE WINDMILL SHURIKEN
Level 1
Gathering freezing water molecules, and forming them in the shape of a giant throwing star, the Domine launches the giant shuriken with the power of his/her ki. This technique allows its user to make a single Water Elemental Distance Attack with a range of 100m and Base Damage equal to twice the character’s Presence plus his Power Bonus. Only those with the Blood of Yuki Onna (Genus Loci Kami’s Blood) can use this technique.
Effects: 100m Distance Attack (2XPresence+PowBonus Damage), Elemental Attack (Water), -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Requirement (Genus Loci Kami’s Blood).
DEX5 / CON5 / POW5
MK: 25

BLIZZARD OF THE ANCIENT ICE
Level 1
The Domine calls upon freezing water molecules and turns them razor sharp, while the surrounding area is covered into an ice blizzard that doesn’t seem to affect allies of the practitioner. This technique allows its user to make a single Water Elemental Attack affecting all chosen targets within 25m, with Base Damage equal to twice the character’s Presence plus his power bonus. Only those with the Blood of Yuki Onna (Genus Loci Kami’s Blood) can use this technique.
Effects: 25m Area Attack (2XPresence+PowBonus Damage, Target Choice), Elemental Attack (Water), -1Ki.
DEX5 / CON5 / POW5
MK: 35

SOUL SCAR
Level: 2
By using this technique, the mere touch of the user drains away the opponents life and spiritual power, interrupting at the same time the target’s access to his own ki reserve. This technique allows its user to make a single attack that if it hits the opponent (ignoring armor) obliges him to surpass two PhR checks against a difficulty of 140, or lose respectively Life points and Ki points equal to the failure level. Life points and Ki points lost due to this effect are drained by the user of the technique, who can use them to recover lost Life points from wounds or lost Ki points. If the attack also manages to inflict damage on the opponent, the target will have to surpass an additional PhR check against a difficulty equal to suffered Damage plus 80, or any ki technique he’s using is immediately interrupted. Only those with the Blood of Yuki Onna (Genus Loci Kami’s Blood) can use this technique. This Technique has the Predetermined Disadvantage.
Effects: Supernatural State (MR140, Life Drain & Ki Drain, Physical Contact), Interruption (Damage+80, Ki), -3Ki.
Disadvantages: Requirement (Genus Loci Kami’s Blood), Predetermined.
DEX15 / CON15 / POW15
MK: 90

ICE SWORD
Level 2
This technique forms in its user’s hands a sword of crystal hard ice, capable of cutting through almost anything. This technique generates a sword made of ki. The kind of sword generated is chosen by the user the first time the technique is used, but then the same sword must be summoned each time the technique is used by the same person. The sword has a quality of +15, dealing Water Elemental Attacks, and allows making a single attack per turn with a +25 Breakage Bonus and inflicting an additional penalty of -7 to the opponents’ AT. This technique can be maintained through following turns. Only those with the Blood of Yuki Onna (Genus Loci Kami’s Blood) can use this technique.
Effects: Physical Ki Weapon+15, Elemental Attack (Water), +25Breakage, -7AT, Maintained, -2Ki.
DEX17 (Mant.4) / CON17 (Mant.4) / POW17 (Mant.4)
MK: 100

ICE TRANSMUTATION
Level 3
This technique transmutes the surrounding area into a glacial wonderland that encases foes in blocks of ice that are almost completely unable to melt. This technique allows its user to make a single Water Elemental Attack affecting all chosen targets within 500m of him with a Base Damage equal to double the character’s Presence plus his Power Bonus. Targets hit by the attack must surpass a PhR check against a difficulty of 200 or become affected from total paralysis for a number of turns equal to their failure level. Only those with the Blood of Yuki Onna (Genus Loci Kami’s Blood) can use this technique. Using this technique requires spending 2 Fatigue points on top of accumulated ki.
Effects: 500m Area Attack (2XPresence+PowBonus Damage, Target Choice), Supernatural State (PhR200, Total Paralysis, Attack), Elemental Attack (Water), -3Ki.
Disadvantages: Requirements (Genus Loci Kami’s Blood), -2Fatigue.
DEX22 / CON22 / POW22
MK: 170

I'm still a bit lost in the creation of techniques, been trying to create a tree for one of my players that combines both Darkness and Wind (Shadows and Lightning). The character is a ninja and the player is wanting to make it is a similar vein as Ryu Hyabusa from the Ninja Gaiden series of games. I was able to create one technique so far and have a name for the Tech tree. Here is what I have so far:

Raitoningu no kage (Lightning's Shadow)
tree elemental bind: Shadow, wind (-10 MK)

Raiha no Kage (Lightning Blade of Shadow)
Lvl: 1 MK: 45
By focusing his Ki the character manifest a sword or dagger that the character is proficient with. The blade looks as if it was created from the characters shadow. The weapon created is counted as being +10 in quality as is wreathed in arcs of electricity doing electrical damage. The weapon can be maintained by spending 3 Ki points each turn.
POW: 7 (Maint. 2) WIL: 7 (Maint. 1) STR: 7
Effects: Creates a +10 weapon, Electrical Damage, Maintained, Combinable
Disadvantage: Elemental Binding (wind/darkness)
Type: Turn

Kage no Kuroku (Shadow Cloak)
Lvl: 1

I was also thinking of creating an advantage/disadvantage which puts a restriction on the character of having to recite a small mantra and do hand seals to use the techniques, but it allows them to learn it at a reduced MK cost (dependent on how long of a chant is done.)

I was thinking though for the lvl 3 tech to be where the character turns his opponent's shadows into thunder clouds (so to speak) and causes them to strike the targets with black lightning. It would be multiple targets in a set area.

Also had in mind for Lvl 2 one that could cause the character to "step" into a shadow and then "step" out of his opponent's shadow for a quick attack, and one that is a classic long distance energy attack. I was also thinking of creating a few enhancement techniques that could be combined with the Raiha no Kage .

Any help would be much appreciated. And Thank you in advance.

Ok, lemme see...

First: The Elemental Attack thing works on a single attack per turn, regardless of the fact that summoned weapon is "turn based", still being able to deliver 1 electrical strike per turn is good...on the other hand, you don't need "combinable" to be able to use the weapon generated by this technique with other techniques. As of now, Combinable would only allow you to add the Electric Elemental feature to other combinable techniques of the tree...sincerely, adding the "Electric Elemental Attack" to other techniques costs usually 4Ki points, while adding Combinable has a cost ranging from 3 to 9...Personally I don't believe making this technique combinable is "ki-proficient", so I would remove the Combinable stuff...

Personally, I'd do it like this:

Effects: Ki Weapon+10 (10MK), Maintained (10MK), Elemental Attack Air (5MK), -1Ki (10MK)

Disadvantages: Elemental Binding Darkness/Air (-10MK)

TOTAL: 25MK

STR6(Mant.1) / POW6(Mant.1) / WIL6(Mant.1)

I strongly reccomend balancing Maintenance between the three characteristics you're using for your technique. DEFINITELY.

I'd reccomend making also at least one Defensive Technique. In order to use your three main characteristics (STR, POW, WIL), you might make a techinque that gives:

Dodge Bonus + Counterattack Bonus

If you post following techniques, I'll surely help you with them too! Creating techniques is a bit tricky when you first make them...but it gets simpler with due time.

Thank you for the assistance Elric, actually, the 2nd one I had partially listed was supposed to be a defensive Tech, just hadn't completed the rough at the time. But here it is:

Kage no Kuroku (Shadow Cloak)

Lvl: 1 MK:40

By infusing Ki into their shadow, the character animates their shadow to block incoming attacks. The character’s shadow is able to block multiple attacks a turn with a set block value of 120. If the attacker fails in the attack in a way that causes a counter attack, the shadow will bind the attacker, granting a bonus of +40 to the character’s counter attack.

DEX: 8 (Maint. 3) AGI: 8 (Maint. 3) POW: 8 (Maint. 3)

Effects: 4 Additional Blocks, Preset def value of 120, +40 to counter attacks,
maintained, reduced Ki cost (2)

Disadvantage Elemental Binding (Darkness/Air)

I'll get the others posted as I can make them. I was thinking on this last night and an idea struck me, are the seals restricted to just invocations, or can they be used in conjucture with regular Ki Techniques? Like as a substitute cost, as in your invoking the technique instead of a creature.

Okay, sorry for not giving feedback where due, Elric... first off, I actually think that the Infinite Wires school feel right to me, and I believe that it actually fits well into a game (though I was coming up with these for stories that I wish to write). Second, I like the fact that you were able to get the Fury of the Ice Queen school figured out for this whole purpose, which includes for a story as well as a game I think may be interesting to see that happen.

Either way, I have no specific comments about the creation of the skills, so that's all I can say at the moment. If I can think of more, I'll be sure to say it soon, though I'm not sure of specifics now.

No worry, Xamusel. I just need feedback, because If I have to re-do something, I prefer to know, but I'm happy that my techniques satisfy your needs.

NOW to Sidisessinu:

Kage no Kuroku has a couple BIG problems:

Additional Defenses are Light Effects (so they can't be chosen in a school which has Air/Darkness elemental binding).

Predetermined Defense are Light/Water/Earth Effects (so again...).

The only two defensive effects with either Air or Darkness binding are Dodge Bonus, Complete Dodge Bonus, or Limited Dodge Bonus...now if you want to couple the technique with Counterattack, you have to rule-out Limited Dodge Bonus...anyway, having a Complete Dodge Bonus is somewhat similar to having

additional defenses (actually you nullify the malus for the first additional defense and strongly limit that from the second).

My proposal is:

Kage no Kuroku

Level 1

Effects: +40 Complete Dodge (20), +40 Counterattack (10), Maintained (10)

Disadvantages Elemental Binding Air/Darkness (-10)

STR10 (Mant.3) / POW10 (Mant.3) / WIL10 (Mant.3)

MK: 30

Like this the technique is perfectly balanced in both cost and maintenance and has fairly nice MK cost. Note that althow the +40 bonus to Dodge apllies to all dodges you make in a single turn, the +40 Counterattack only applies to a single counterattack.

Ah so that is what the element listing for each option is for, thanks Elric. Now with that in mind I went back and redid the lvl1 and lvl2 ranged techniques as well as another one and made the final technique in this school. All total there are 9 techniques, here are the final 7:

Kage no Ame (Shadow Rain)

Lvl:1 MK:40

The character focus his Ki to create a barrage of Kunai to assault his foes. Creates up to 10 +5 Kunai and provides 5 additional attacks.

POW: 15 DEX: 15 WIL: 15

Effect: Creates up to 10 +5 Kunai, limited additional attacks (+5)

Disadvantage: Elemental Binding (Darkness/Air)

Kura Senko (Dark Lightning)

Lvl: 1 MK: 20

The character summons forth the dark energy from with-in and releases it upon hi foes. Causes a long distance attack in the form of black lightning. The attack causes damage equal to 2 times the character’s base press plus their power bonus. Also does electrical damage. The techniques has a predetermined attack of 240.

POW: 10 WIL: 10 DEX: 10

Effect: Long distance attack with attack of 240, Damage: 2x base presence plus Pow bonus, Elemental Attack Electricity.

Disadvantage: Elemental binding (Darkness/Air)

Kurai Arashi (Dark Storm)

Lvl:1 MK: 30

Same as Kura Senko but produces multiple bolts of lightning.

POW: 11 WIL: 11 DEX: 11

Effect: Multi long distance attack with attack of 240, Damage: 2x base presence plus Pow bonus, Elemental Attack Electricity.

Dia Kura Senko (Great Dark Lightning)

Lvl:2 MK: 70

An enhanced form of Kura Senko that does damage to everything/one between the character and the target, as well as everything/one in a 15ft radius of the target.

POW: 16 WIL: 16 DEX: 16

Effect: Long distance attack with attack of 280, Damage: 2x base plus Pow bonus, Area attack 15ft, Elemental Attack Electricity, Reduced Ki cost (1)

Dia Kurai Arashi (Great Dark Storm)

Lvl:2 MK: 75

Same as Dia Kura Senko but produces multiple bolts of lightning.

POW: 18 WIL: 18 DEX: 18

Effect: Multi long distance attack with attack of 20, Damage: 2x base presence plus Pow bonus, Area Attack 15ft, Elemental Attack Electricity.

Kurai makingu (Dark Marking)

Lvl:2 MK: 85

Once the character makes mutual visual contact with an enemy this Technique can be activated. The character creates and illusion to either distract the enemy, or make them think the Character has become invisible. The enemy must pass a PhR check of 140 to ignore the effects of the illusion. If failed the enemy is under the influence of a greater illusion for a number of minutes equal to the failure of the PhR check. Once done, the character automatically moves, if able, behind the enemy to attack. If the attack is successful and damages the enemy, the enemy is now marked with a greater brand of the character. The enemy can not be more than 30ft away and must be a humanoid for this Technique to work.

POW: 21 AGI: 21 CON: 21

Effect: Supernatural State PhR 140, Greater Illusion, Mutual visual contact, Range 30 ft; Automatic Transportation 30ft; Greater Brand

Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Darkness/Air)
Exterminator (Humanoid)

Kage no Arashi (Storm of Shadows)

Lvl:3 MK:170

With this Techniques the character brings for the power of a thunder storm to decimate his foes. By focusing his Ki, the character calls for multiple bolts of lightning to strike his enemies up to 800 ft away. The lightning springs from the target’s own shadow with an attack of 440 doing a damage of 2 times the base presence plus power bonus of the character.After striking a target, the lightning then arcs to all adjacent foes in an area with a 300ft radius. This technique is taxing on the character and causes a loss of 2 fatigue points and a penalty to all his actions. The penalty begins at -50 and reduces at a rate of 10 points per turn, this penalty can't be eliminated by supernatural or Ki means.

POW:30 WIL: 29 AGI:30

Effect: Indirect multiple long distance (800ft), multiple area attack (300ft radius), Predetermined attack of Zen (440)

Disadvantage: Elemental Binding (Darkness/Air), Exhaustion (-2 fatigue points), Action Penalty (-50)

To bad I couldn't add the damage multipliers to these techniques hmm... maybe in the next batch....

First Thought: having multiple techniques with the same effect, one for a single attack and the other for multiple attack isn't an efficient way of spending the precious MK that your Ninja styled character will probably want to spend on Ki/Nemesis abilities, other than techniques. So I'd drastically resuce the number of techniques and will comment only the following. Believe it or not: it allows much better construction and growth of the character.

Second Thought: If you've chosen STR / POW / WIL to be your paying mechanism keep it, regardless of how "unconvenient" it may be. That's for the better when making technique trees and again allows much better character growth and build.

NOW to the techniques:

Kage No Ame

Lev1

Effects: Physical Ki Weapons+5 [5MK] (4-10 additional) [15MK], +5Additional Limited Attacks [30].

Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Darkness/Air) [-10MK].

STR11 / POW11 / WIL11

MK 40

This one's very nice like this.

Kurai Arashi

Lev1

Effects: Real Distance Attack 100m (2XPresence+PowBonus) [35MK], Elemental Attack Air [5MK].

STR6 / POW6 / WIL6

MK 40

I prefer the "multiple" version of Kurai Snko, basically out of originality. You find tons of scholls that allow single distance attack, but this technique tree could be very original if it was centered on techniques modificating ALL ATTACKS in a turn made by a character, within due limits. Beware, though that the Elemental Attack effect is single-attack bound...

Dai (I believe "Great" in Japanese is Dai and not Dia, so I suppose yours was a typo) Kurai Arashi
Lev2

Effects: Real Distance Attack 100m (2XPresence+PowBonus) [35MK], Real Area Attack 5m [15MK], Elemental Attack Air [5MK], -1Ki [10MK].

STR7 / POW7 / WIL7

MK 65

Again I preferred the "multiple" version, but added the "multiple" to the Area Attack Effect...otherwise making a single area attack and other "single" attacks would seam...strange to me. The thing about Elemental Attack is sadly effective also here.

Kurai Makingu
Lev2

Effects: Supernatural State (PhR140 [20MK], Major Illusion [15MK], Mutual Visual Contact [15MK]), Automatic Transportation 10m [5MK], Major Brand (or Seal as I used to translate it...) [25MK], -1Ki [10MK].

Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Darkness/Air) [-10MK], Exterminator (Humanoids Only) [-5MK].

STR16 / POW16 / WIL16

MK 75

I like this one. Very special...not the usual stuff we see around forums.

Kage no Arashi

Lev3

Effects: Lev3 Indirect Attack [30MK], Real Distance Attack 250m [45MK], Real Area Attack 100m [65], 440 Predertmined Attack [45], Elemental Attack Air [5], -1Ki [10MK].

Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Darkness/Air) [-10MK], -2Fatigues [-5MK], -50 All Action Penalty [-10MK].

STR27 / POW27 / WIL27

MK 175

First thing: I took the freedom of adding here too the Elemental Attack Air...it's flavor based, since again it's a thunderstorm based technique. I should also advise you that unfortunately the Predetermined Attack effect should work on a SINGLE attack, as well as the elemental effect (I'd bind them together, again more out of flavor than anything).

As a final remark: As far as the number of techniques is reduced from 9 to 7, this technique tree is really really beautiful and interesting and I'm definitely going to add it to my collection of "usable stuff" (you don't want to know how many ki techniques I've copied/modified/translated/adjusted in my pack...). Although there were big errors in cost calculation, they were pro-stuff. I hope my feedback proves useful to you anyway!

PS - For making a Ninja styled character, have you considered the hypotesis of using the Ninja Specialist Class (variant of Shadow) I posted on another thread (named Specialist Classes, by the way)? It's a Shadow with more MK and less notice/search, substantially. See ya!

PPS - I have to correct myself again: Elemental Attack is TURN based, so yes...when you make a technique with Elemetal Attack, it affects ALL ATTACK made that turn (or all attacks made with a ki weapon summoned with the same technique). BUT the Predetermined Attack remains an ACTION based effect, so it affects a single Action (Attack) per turn.

Checked again:

Kurai Arashi's final MK is 30

Dai Kurai Arashi's final MK is 55

Sorry again...

Thank you so much for the assistance Elric, and yes I have considered the Specialization for Ninja that you posted in the other thread. But one thing I noticed:

Elric of Melniboné said:

Kurai Arashi

Lev1

Effects: Real Distance Attack 100m (2XPresence+PowBonus) [35MK], Elemental Attack Air [5MK].

STR6 / POW6 / WIL6

MK 40

I prefer the "multiple" version of Kurai Snko, basically out of originality. You find tons of scholls that allow single distance attack, but this technique tree could be very original if it was centered on techniques modificating ALL ATTACKS in a turn made by a character, within due limits. Beware, though that the Elemental Attack effect is single-attack bound...

I thought the 35MK version on sinle distance attack was for lvl2 techniques, the max that can be done and keep it a lvl1 Tech is the one for 20MK. That was one reason I added the predetermined attack to this one to increase the MK cost above 20. So for the multi what if limited attacks and attack increase multi was added?

Elric of Melniboné said:

Dai (I believe "Great" in Japanese is Dai and not Dia, so I suppose yours was a typo) Kurai Arashi
Lev2

Effects: Real Distance Attack 100m (2XPresence+PowBonus) [35MK], Real Area Attack 5m [15MK], Elemental Attack Air [5MK], -1Ki [10MK].

STR7 / POW7 / WIL7

MK 65

Again I preferred the "multiple" version, but added the "multiple" to the Area Attack Effect...otherwise making a single area attack and other "single" attacks would seam...strange to me. The thing about Elemental Attack is sadly effective also here.

Kage no Arashi

Lev3

Effects: Lev3 Indirect Attack [30MK], Real Distance Attack 250m [45MK], Real Area Attack 100m [65], 440 Predertmined Attack [45], Elemental Attack Air [5], -1Ki [10MK].

Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Darkness/Air) [-10MK], -2Fatigues [-5MK], -50 All Action Penalty [-10MK].

STR27 / POW27 / WIL27

MK 175

As a final remark: As far as the number of techniques is reduced from 9 to 7, this technique tree is really really beautiful and interesting and I'm definitely going to add it to my collection of "usable stuff" (you don't want to know how many ki techniques I've copied/modified/translated/adjusted in my pack...). Although there were big errors in cost calculation, they were pro-stuff. I hope my feedback proves useful to you anyway!

I was thinking that the multiple area attacks would overlap their fields, thus increasing the amount of damage each enemy received.

But again thank you for the help.

I believe too that overlapping area of effects can increase actual damage over enemies...

ONE NOTE: When I write down "Real" or "Complete" I mean "Multiple". The reason is out of habit in translating from the spanish version of Dominus Exxet.

The Kurai Arashi is actually a Level2 technique due to the "Multiple Distance Attack 100m"...but I just noticed it now...moreover it's a Level2 technique with MK cost 30...which isn't possible...

Best solution would be reducing the range of Kurai Arashi to 50m: it reduces the MK cost to 20, allows it to be a Level1 technique, and the ki cost is reduced by 2 points...add one more Ki reduction (just to have all stat costs balanced) and you have MK back to 30, Range to 50 and the technique will only cost 5 / 5 / 5. Moreover, it will be a big jump onward buying Dai Kurai Arashi, giving the real "sense" of passing from a Level1 to a Level2 technique.

All this talking about techniques has awaken again my desire to make some...here are a couple elemental techniques:

TOA’S THRONE:
Developed by an heir of Toa’s Blood in Baho, this school incarnates the very own concept of solidity. Developed by the fusion of the principles from many schools, including Di Quiu, Sattyagraha, and Toa Calc Rex Regis, it’s an incredibly effective combat style, which proper use is limited to those that own The Gift and can summon Stone Barriers, Magnetic Barriers as a defense and/or to those who own Toa’s Blood and are able to summon the power of the Earth Dragon Transformation.
Techniques: 5 Total MK: 430.

STONEPUNCH
Level 1
The first technique of Toa’s Throne is a simple and effective offensive technique turning the user’s arm and weapon in an enormous fist made of stone that targets the opponent with great precision, fueled by the character’s own strength, with an increased damage output. This technique allows this character making an Earth Elemental Attack with a Predetermined Attack value of 240, and with a Damage Bonus of +50.
Effects: 240 Predetermined Attack, +50 Damage, Elemental Attack (Earth), -1Ki.
Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Earth).
STR9 / CON9 / POW9
MK: 35

STONEWALL
Level 1
Stonewall is a strong defensive technique devised to protect allies against massive attacks by summoning of enormous stone walls. This technique allows the user to make an Block roll with a bonus of +90 to his final ability stopping any attack directed within 10m of the user.
Effects: 10m Area Block, +90 Block, -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Earth).
STR7 / CON7 / POW7

EARTHGRAB
Level 2
By manipulating his own supernatural shield, the user of this technique manages to raise the earth to wrap around the body of the opponent, crushing it. This technique allows making a single Elemental Earth Trap Attack without any penalty, with double Base Damage, and a Strength of 16. The Trap effect on the target can be maintained through following turns by paying the technique’s Maintenance cost. This technique can only be used while blocking attacks using a Supernatural Shield of any kind.
Effects: Strength16 Trap, 2XDamage, Elemental Attack (Earth), Maintained (only Trap on Target), -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Earth), Generic Weapon Bond (Supernatural Shield).
STR12 (Mant.2) / CON12 (Mant.2) / POW12 (Mant.3)

MOUNTAIN BODY
Level 2
By fusing himself with any supernatural shield possessed, the user of this technique becomes an unbreakable lumbering titan with the endurance of a mountain. A character using this technique defends as a creature with Damage Accumulation with 1200 additional Life Points and a natural AT of 4, which combined with an additional layer of Unmodified AT6, grants him a total AT of 8, which cannot become lower than 6. This technique can be maintained in following turns by paying its Maintenance cost and 250 Life Points from the additional pool are regenerated each time the Maintenance cost is paid. This technique can only be used while blocking attacks using a Supernatural Shield of any kind.
Effects: 1200 Life Points Damage Accumulation (Regeneration 250), AT6 (Unmodified), Maintained.
Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Earth), Generic Weapon Bond (Supernatural Shield).
STR20 (Mant.6) / CON20 (Mant.6) / POW20 (Mant.5)
MK: 90

TOA’S SMASH
Level 3
A technique that can only be performed by those with Toa’s own blood in their veins and only while defending with a supernatural shield, Toa’s Smash concentrates all earthbound energies from an absorbed impact into a single point of the opponent, inflicting it an unbearable amount of damage, either sending it flying beyond the atmosphere or smashing it completely to the ground. This technique allows making a single Earth Elemental Counterattack with an Attack bonus of +200, Base Damage 1000, dealing an Impact with Strength 20. This technique can only be used while blocking attacks using a Supernatural Shield of any kind and only by those with Toa’s Blood.
Effects: +200 Counterattack, Damage Substitution 250, 4XDamage, Impact20, Elemental Attack (Earth).
Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Earth), Generic Weapon Bond (Supernatural Shield), Requirement (Toa’s Blood).
STR36 / CON36 / POW36
MK: 175

SEPHIRA’S KNIGHT:
A school created by a Paladin heir to Sephira’s Blood, Sephira’s Knight was developed especially to get the best out of the Magnum Magnus, with tremendous attacks capable of either destroying single opponents or cutting away masses, although the first techniques are mainly focused on defense.
Techniques: 5 Total MK: 360.

DEFENSIVE AURA
Level 1
Developed for defending allies of the user, this technique allows defending those close to the user by barrages of attacks. This technique allows the user to make up to 5 penalty free defenses each turn and Block any attack directed within 5m of the user. This technique can be maintained through following turns.
Effects: +4Additional Defenses, 5m Area Block, -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Light).
DEX5 (Mant.2) / CON5 (Mant.2) / POW5 (Mant.2)

ARMOR OF LIGHT
Level 1
The second defensive technique of Sephira’s Knight, it creates an unbreakable armor of light, that binds opponents making it easier to stop incoming attacks. This technique grants an Unmodified AT of 4, as well as a bonus of +40 to a single Block roll per turn. This technique can be maintained through following turns.
Effects: AT4 (Unmodified), +40Block, -2Ki.
DEX7 (Mant.2) / CON7 (Mant.2) / POW7 (Mant.2)

LIGHT BURST
Level 2
Devised after the paladin noticed that opponents tended to flee whenever they understood he was preparing his Magnum attack, this technique extends the destruction brought by the attack to a wide surrounding area. This technique allows making a single Light Elemental Attack affecting all chosen targets within 500m of the user. This technique can only be used while unleashing a Magnum Magnus attack.
Effects: 500m Area Attack (Target Selection), Elemental Attack (Light).
Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Light), Generic Weapon Bond (Magnum Magnus).
DEX7 / CON7 / POW7

GHOST HUNTER
Level 2
Developed for fighting immaterial and invisible enemies and repelling mages’ spells, this variant of the Magnum Magnus is also terribly effective against armored opponents and allows the user to release the Magnum Attack under any circumstance. This technique allows its user to gain the See Supernatural Power and make a Light Elemental Energy based Attack even if he were previously put at defense by an opponent’s attack during the same turn. Also the character’s attack will be able to block enemy spells using the Spell Clashing rules. This technique can only be used while releasing a Magnum Magnus attack.
Effects: Recover Action, Elemental Attack Light, Supernatural Attack, See Supernatural, Physical Shock, -3Ki.
DEX10 / CON10 / POW10
MK: 75

MAXIMUM
Level 3
To be considered the most powerful expression of the Magnum Magnus, Maximum is a technique that only those with Sephira’s Blood can learn, inflicting a tremendous backlash that stops opponents mystical powers from working and dealing enormous amounts of damage. This technique allows making an attack that if it hits the opponent obliges it to take two PhR check against 200. If the opponent fails the first check it will suffer a PhR reduction equal to the Failure Level. If the opponent fails the second check, he will suffer Damage equal to double its Failure Level. Furthermore, if the attack deals damage to the opponent, it must surpass a third PhR check against suffered Damage plus 120. In case of failure, any supernatural power maintained by the opponent is immediately dispersed. This technique can only be used while unleashing a Magnum Magnus Attack and only by those with Sephira’s Blood.
Effects: Supernatural State (PhR200, PhR reduction and Double Damage, Attack), Interruption (Damage+120, Ki and Magic and Psychic), -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Light), Generic Weapon Bond (Magnum Mangus), Requirement (Sephira’s Blood).
DEX23 / CON23 / POW23
MK: 145

SEPHIRA’S KNIGHT:
A school created by a Paladin heir to Sephira’s Blood, Sephira’s Knight was developed especially to get the best out of the Magnum Magnus, with tremendous attacks capable of either destroying single opponents or cutting away masses, although the first techniques are mainly focused on defense.
Techniques: 5 Total MK: 360.

DEFENSIVE AURA
Level 1
Developed for defending allies of the user, this technique allows defending those close to the user by barrages of attacks. This technique allows the user to make up to 5 penalty free defenses each turn and Block any attack directed within 5m of the user. This technique can be maintained through following turns.
Effects: +4Additional Defenses, 5m Area Block, -2Ki.
DEX5 (Mant.2) / CON5 (Mant.2) / POW5 (Mant.2)

ARMOR OF LIGHT
Level 1
The second defensive technique of Sephira’s Knight, it creates an unbreakable armor of light, that binds opponents making it easier to stop incoming attacks. This technique grants an Unmodified AT of 4, as well as a bonus of +40 to a single Block roll per turn. This technique can be maintained through following turns.
Effects: AT4 (Unmodified), +40Block, -2Ki.
DEX7 (Mant.2) / CON7 (Mant.2) / POW7 (Mant.2)

LIGHT BURST
Level 2
Devised after the paladin noticed that opponents tended to flee whenever they understood he was preparing his Magnum attack, this technique extends the destruction brought by the attack to a wide surrounding area. This technique allows making a single Light Elemental Attack affecting all chosen targets within 500m of the user. This technique can only be used while unleashing a Magnum Magnus attack.
Effects: 500m Area Attack (Target Selection), Elemental Attack (Light).
DEX7 / CON7 / POW7

GHOST HUNTER
Level 2
Developed for fighting immaterial and invisible enemies and repelling mages’ spells, this variant of the Magnum Magnus is also terribly effective against armored opponents and allows the user to release the Magnum Attack under any circumstance. This technique allows its user to gain the See Supernatural Power and make a Light Elemental Energy based Attack even if he were previously put at defense by an opponent’s attack during the same turn. Also the character’s attack will be able to block enemy spells using the Spell Clashing rules. This technique can only be used while releasing a Magnum Magnus attack.
Effects: Recover Action, Elemental Attack Light, Supernatural Attack, See Supernatural, Physical Shock, -3Ki.
DEX10 / CON10 / POW10
MK: 75

MAXIMUM
Level 3
To be considered the most powerful expression of the Magnum Magnus, Maximum is a technique that only those with Sephira’s Blood can learn, inflicting a tremendous backlash that stops opponents mystical powers from working and dealing enormous amounts of damage. This technique allows making an attack that if it hits the opponent obliges it to take two PhR check against 200. If the opponent fails the first check it will suffer a PhR reduction equal to the Failure Level. If the opponent fails the second check, he will suffer Damage equal to double its Failure Level. Furthermore, if the attack deals damage to the opponent, it must surpass a third PhR check against suffered Damage plus 120. In case of failure, any supernatural power maintained by the opponent is immediately dispersed. This technique can only be used while unleashing a Magnum Magnus Attack and only by those with Sephira’s Blood.
Effects: Supernatural State (PhR200, PhR reduction and Double Damage, Attack), Interruption (Damage+120, Ki and Magic and Psychic), -2Ki.
Disadvantages: Elemental Binding (Light), Generic Weapon Bond (Magnum Mangus), Requirement (Sephira’s Blood).
DEX23 / CON23 / POW23
MK: 145

Feedback's always welcome!

Elric, you posted Sephira's Knight twice, in case you didn't notice.

mmm...it must have copy/pasted in the original file...I guess...thanks for noticing, although I can't edit anymore here...whatever...

Yeah... I don't know why either. Maybe they'll decide to put the feature back in soon.

Either way, I'll come up with some more Ki things for later, so don't worry for now.