SacTown Mafia... the thread that cannot die!

By Black Sword, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

My feet dip into the water and feel an icy chill. It is a familiar chill one taken long ago. The previous time was in youth before he was the Elder and he was full of hubris and bluff. This time is different. The water is familiar but manageable, I am full of humility and drive. Instead of shirking back from the coldness, I strive forward and start to cross the icy river...

Erwo the Elder said:

My feet dip into the water and feel an icy chill. It is a familiar chill one taken long ago. The previous time was in youth before he was the Elder and he was full of hubris and bluff. This time is different. The water is familiar but manageable, I am full of humility and drive. Instead of shirking back from the coldness, I strive forward and start to cross the icy river...

A hand rests on the shoulder of the river's lone occupant. It is guant, and smells of death. The Elder turns his head and his sight adjusts to a lone man, a man with a kingly face, who once ruled and who the Elder once served.

"Come Brother...we will cross this Icy river together and come out refreshed and reborned anew. Let our enemies tremble and our friends rejoice in our return."

Man, looks like Rings must've brought the pain pretty hard..

You guys coming tomorrow? I'll be there.

As much as I want to, there's still stuff around the house that needs to be done and things need be unpacked. I'll see you all next week.

Its nice to be back on the Sactown Thread again :)

Yeahhhhhhhhh! We should have a crowd tomorrow night with some of the bay area meta coming up.

Fieras said:

Yeahhhhhhhhh! We should have a crowd tomorrow night with some of the bay area meta coming up.

Word

Where was everyone at this week? I think we only had 4 show up.

I'll be there this Wednesday! It would be nice if it was some other people besides Brooks and I like last week!

I'll be there! Maybe even with a real deck too!

< This guy

I'll be there this week.

Good games yesterday Fieras, it was sobering to get hit with the full force of modern AGOT.

God, I hate hate HATE summer decks.

I wont be there wednesday, I'm gonna be out of town for a week. But I'll be back the following week (hopefully I'll have gotten through the book by then.)

Your brotherhood deck had a pretty neat idea behind it. I think with a couple tweaks, it should be really good. Were you running valar? Might consider it. Switching to that other plot seemed to help too.

I had fun. See you next week. I don't leave till thursday.

I'm looking forward to playing this Wednesday.

Hopefully, many people will be there this Wednesday!

Erwo the Elder said:

Hopefully, many people will be there this Wednesday!

I'll be there. :) And also? I found the forums!

I'm in class all day wednesday, so I can't really make it anymore :/

I'll be in the area thursday afternoons, if anyone wants to play then, or friday/saturday/sunday.

Though, after this semester I'll probably have a complete set of cards, now that we have reprints!

Otherwise, I'm down for OCTGN pretty much any night besides tuesday or wednesday, so hit me up!

Rave said:

I'm in class all day wednesday, so I can't really make it anymore :/

I'll be in the area thursday afternoons, if anyone wants to play then, or friday/saturday/sunday.

Though, after this semester I'll probably have a complete set of cards, now that we have reprints!

Otherwise, I'm down for OCTGN pretty much any night besides tuesday or wednesday, so hit me up!

Are you able to play mon or tues? I cant do thurs-sun.

Tuesday afternoons, yeah. Whenever until around 6. Maybe monday nights, but I wouldnt get down there until about 8.

Rave said:

Tuesday afternoons, yeah. Whenever until around 6. Maybe monday nights, but I wouldnt get down there until about 8.

I dont get off work till 530 or so during the week, so tuesday wouldnt work. I might be able to do monday nights though.

Yay, Foxxglove found the forums! Welcome to the Sactown Mafia!

Rave, I asked everyone last night if we could do a different day so you could play, but looks like most of them can only do weds.

Not a big deal. You guys can always hit me up on OCTGN.