SacTown Mafia... the thread that cannot die!

By Black Sword, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

I think you should just skip class and come play. Trust me I have been through many of College classes and skipped a good deal of them and I even have my B.S. Degree.

thekingg said:

I think you should just skip class and come play. Trust me I have been through many of College classes and skipped a good deal of them and I even have my B.S. Degree.

This. :)

Apparently these forums are far too complex for me to comprehend - I can't figure out how to send someone a direct message! How do I do such a thing?! FORUM FAIL.

(I want to ask nicely for 3 proxies of Street Waif. :) )

Yeah, these are horrible forums, everything about them is so clunky. They probably aren't the worst forums we've had either.

Anyway, here's a good proxy image.

http://www.cardgamedb.com/forums/uploads/1281901798/gallery_28_388382.jpg

Do you have photoshop? I usually just drag the image into a blank file and print them that way, somewhere around 200dpi works best.

I'm sure I'll pop in once or twice wednesday, I can't really miss much of this class since it's once a week.

Rave said:

Yeah, these are horrible forums, everything about them is so clunky. They probably aren't the worst forums we've had either.

Anyway, here's a good proxy image.

http://www.cardgamedb.com/forums/uploads/1281901798/gallery_28_388382.jpg

Do you have photoshop? I usually just drag the image into a blank file and print them that way, somewhere around 200dpi works best.

Ah, thank you! I will do that.

We are having a mini tournament the wednesday 9/14 starting at 6:30pm.

Bring a tournament legal deck (Basically just follow the restricted/banned rules)

I'm not sure of the format, but TheKingg and Erwo are running it.

Fieras said:

We are having a mini tournament the wednesday 9/14 starting at 6:30pm.

Bring a tournament legal deck (Basically just follow the restricted/banned rules)

I'm not sure of the format, but TheKingg and Erwo are running it.

Uh oh, I'll have to play against a timer for the first time. I'm scared. :)

Tourney was fun. We had six people show up, played round Robin (5 games each).

Looking forward to maybe having another one in a couple weeks to get ready for Calicon.

Awesome! What was the breakdown? How many maesters?

None!

I went 5-0 with Bara Treaty to the South.
Brooks went 4-1 with Greyjoy alliance to Lannister.
Eric, Bowie, and Angela all went 2-3 playing Bara Cups, Brotherhood neutral, and Targ dragons.
Josh went 0-5 playing Targ Heir (Which technically ran a semi-maester theme in it, but no agenda).

Awesome! That's why I love Sactown. If it was anywhere else, I think this would be a battle of Joffreys and Roberts.

On the next tourney, if you guys can start it at 7:30, I will be able to show.

I get out of my second to last class at 6:50, and I wont mind missing the last class once or twice.

I think we might have another one in about 2 weeks. We started at 7 this week, so 730 shouldnt be an issue.

Yeah, everyone here is pretty creative in their deckbuilding. You dont see much alliance/treaty in most places, especially tournaments. They are my favorite agendas, and Brooks too I think.

Erwo, we still doing 30 bucks for the box?

So, my living situation kind of sucks ATM. Anyone going to Cali-Con (at least for the joust) mind if I tag along as ultimate mooch? I'd like to go, but the $ just isn't there for gas or lodgings right now.

If you can match my schedule, I can.

Leaving around 430 or 5 on friday, and returning sunday night some time.

Erwo, we miss you! :)

Rave - when does your semester end? December? Apparently I have not been in college for quite some time. :)

Foxxglove said:

Rave - when does your semester end? December? Apparently I have not been in college for quite some time. :)

Yeah, looks like the 15th of December. For spring, I only have 3 classes I need before transfer to CSUS, so I think I can get them all on a tuesday/thursday schedule (finally!)

Also, my professor says he doesn't expect anyone to attend class the wednesday before thanksgiving, so I'll see you guys then too!

Rave said:

Foxxglove said:

Yeah, looks like the 15th of December. For spring, I only have 3 classes I need before transfer to CSUS, so I think I can get them all on a tuesday/thursday schedule (finally!)

Also, my professor says he doesn't expect anyone to attend class the wednesday before thanksgiving, so I'll see you guys then too!

That's good news! I made a maester deck so we can have a link battle next time you come. :D

Foxxglove said:

Rave said:

Foxxglove said:

That's good news! I made a maester deck so we can have a link battle next time you come. :D

Boooooo

Foxxglove said:

Rave said:

Foxxglove said:

Oh, cool. Looking forward to it. Is it Targ maester? (I took the old one apart to end its shame, but I've got a few ideas for a new one)

I just got a ton of new cards, and I'm hungry for some games. Any of you guys want to play tomorrow (today) for a little while? Is GEG even open sundays?

Rave said:

Foxxglove said:

Rave said:

Foxxglove said:

Oh, cool. Looking forward to it. Is it Targ maester? (I took the old one apart to end its shame, but I've got a few ideas for a new one)

I just got a ton of new cards, and I'm hungry for some games. Any of you guys want to play tomorrow (today) for a little while? Is GEG even open sundays?

Yeah, targ maester. I'm not very good at it yet :) Thekingg facepalms a lot when I'm playing it....

I can't play this weekend, and I'll miss this Wednesday.... but I'd be up for some games next Saturday or Sunday if people are around. :)

We arent playing this wednesday, so if you want to play on tuesday instead, i can.

Fieras said:

We arent playing this wednesday, so if you want to play on tuesday instead, i can.

If you guys end up playing and want to play on Thursday instead of Tuesday I can play too. :)

I don't think I'd be able to play thursday. I can play today, but it would have to be early... I'd have to leave around 5.

I get off work at 530. I can do today or Thursday around 6pm.

However, i was planning on going to concord on Thursday. Any interest in Concord, Angela?