SacTown Mafia... the thread that cannot die!

By Black Sword, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

You just missed one. I think probably not until after Kublacon.

Some of your old timers might remember me...but it appears that I have gotten an Itch to get back into this awesome game after a 3 year break. I took a break from the game because I didn't like the direction the game was going. The Melee to help determine the overall tournament winner was a big issue for me. I believe that you should win under your own merit, the head to head competition, not a gang beating just because you beat somebody earlier in the tourney. But this has been beaten to death and I will not pile on with my complaints with that. I missed the friends I have made playing this game. I love the series and the books, and it was the first Card game that really captured my enthuisasm. So I have decided to take up my favorite game again and return to playing. I know I won't be ready for a while as I catch up to the curve but I am looking forward to it.

~Oh and it was Rings, Mathlete and the Nick-ler's sexiness that were the main driving force that brought me back on top of the fact that people say Greyjoy suck.

I hope to see all the old faces again and some of the new faces.

What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger.

thekingg said:

I hope to see all the old faces again and some of the new faces.

Welcome back! I hope you amke it out to Kubla. This year is going to be pretty **** sexy for AGoT.

thekingg, you coming out on wednesday?

Deathjester26 said:

Welcome back! I hope you amke it out to Kubla. This year is going to be pretty **** sexy for AGoT.

I think we might break 30! Kubla is going to be amazing.

Just need Erwo now.

I have been contacting old friends to see if they want to donate their LCG collections to the cause.

The Kingg is back? By the old gods i have been gone to long. Are the Horns of War blowing again are banners of the old Mafia being pulled out of broom closest and chest and once again being shown with pride. My friends this is a good day. For if the Kingg is back then the Frost Knight shall ride once again.

But its awesome to hear that life is coming back to the Mafia, may we rock the forums like we did back in the good ole days. I want this thread at 200 pages now! And remember 10% of it can only be of thrones..Frak does that mean i gotta go back to talking like Vargo.

"Winter is Coming."

We got a facebook group now too.

Where there is a kingg, there is a spider...

thekingg said:

I've got you're "harder and stronger" for you, right here. Just make it to GenCon to redeem. > :D

Erwo the Elder said:

Where there is a kingg, there is a spider...

Sometimes I'm annoyed that these boards don't have a "Like" button. > :D

So does that mean we're playing wednesday with everyone else?

If wednesday doesn't work for most of you guys, thursday still works for me.

I've got 3x the core set now, so I can at least make something workable.

It is the Spider. Ooh this is turning out very well.

Rave said:

So does that mean we're playing wednesday with everyone else?

If wednesday doesn't work for most of you guys, thursday still works for me.

I've got 3x the core set now, so I can at least make something workable.

Yup, that's what it's been mostly like for the last few weeks. If you can't make something Wednesday, I'd be up for putting something together on Thursday. Would be nice to see you again, Brando.

A few of us play in concord on thursdays. Thats why we chose wednesday instead. I could do tuesdays too. Does weds not work?

Wednesday is the peak of the week.

I can do wednesdays, but only for the rest of the summer.

Wow. That vale fight in episode 6 was pretty badass. HBO Bronn has my seal of approval.

Rave said:

Wow. That vale fight in episode 6 was pretty badass. HBO Bronn has my seal of approval.

Word

Well, can we do wednesdays until summer is over then reevaluate?

Works for me. I'll be there tonight with AGOT and W:I if anyone wants to throw down in that too.

I will have both as well. Apparently the recent errata screwed my W:I deck, but I am sure I can throw something together.

Rave said:

Works for me. I'll be there tonight with AGOT and W:I if anyone wants to throw down in that too.

Word

We got a few old faces to show up on wednesday. I think thats makes 10 different players so far. Not a bad start!